Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready (6222 Views)

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 31, 2021
marrying an educated woman remains the best option for any man especialy in this 21st century where the world has gone digital and also fulfiling ur potentials in life would be much easier.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Toluwashe778: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2021
Lush100:
without castigating you, I have an issue with this phrase " U can hardly need any help from a man or guy "without them asking for sex in return"

must ladies always be looking for help. it always a mentality they are accustomed to.
I am not saying seeking help is bad, but I noticed its a ladies' general habit. and its's a bad "habit"
my wife had this some-what similar problem; I had to take many many route to rid her of this.
If you are seeking help and you are not ready to carry bulk of the "weight " for which that help needs, then you are going to exchange it for something, whether a man or woman.
unfortunately lots of women always do this that is why it seems that the exchange "subject matter is sex".

In this world nothing is (truly) free , you have to work for it. if you are given freely, it means somebody else worked for it.
Only family members can give you something free. and that's because family itself is hard-work and not free, you all worked together to make the family what it is.

with that said, marriage is for two people that are ready to help and partner with each other.

U have a point sir
Very correct but in the same vein sir, nobody doesn't need help at one point or the other. This is because at times, what seems so hard for u is at the disposal of another person

Where the issue of men/guys started is give those things out(even at their own detriment) just to achieve sex. If I need something and u don't have it at hand, it fine.
Nobody rises all alone. And the help me are talking about is in different categories not necessarily financial.
They where day I was stranded and needed lift to my campus. A man hardly pick u and not start toasting u immediately u enter their car. My question is, has he been hunting for women before?

I like ur point though
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Toluwashe778: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

I'm 100% in support of a man providing for his family in fact I dear to say my future wife won't have any work outside catering to her family and household under my leadership as I don't want any equalist power tussle because she must accept her submissive feminine role,I dont want women who argue,who are rude,who are mannerless,who are loose,who are not chaste ,as I'm ready to bear the burden of performance

The only thing I want from her is her sexual loyalty not her brain not her degree, I want access to the pussy and it must only be me

Just marry an orphan or spiritual being that doesn't have family or personal needed because u as a carrier can carry all her problems. Even pant , bra etc and hair do too na all u go provide .
Assistant Jesus
Carrier of iniquity
Lolz
See, pray to God in ur search for a partner
Simple
One day load go tire u
Marriage is burdensome
Give her opportunity to live her life too
And if truly u wait on God, God will not shame u...

Because I know u men, u will still come here and complain about ur wife ....
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Toluwashe778: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2021
NiRfreak:

You are typing crap. What has God got to do with this social issue.

No wonder u marry ur enemy
So u think God is not involved
Chaii
I see
So u think marriage is just circular
Haaaaaa
See, God is the initiator of marriage and he need to be consulted before going into it .
No wonder una dey divorce up and down.

Circular person inside circular marriage
I pity u
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2021
Toluwashe778:

No wonder u marry ur enemy
So u think God is not involved
Chaii
I see
So u think marriage is just circular
Haaaaaa
See, God is the initiator of marriage and he need to be consulted before going into it .
No wonder una dey divorce up and down.

Circular person inside circular marriage
I pity u
Stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Magnoliaa(f): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wonders everywhere. Desperados for marriages having standards and conditions... still having the audacity to be analyzing others' singleness because of their ideologies.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Magnoliaa(f): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Na so. This one too get mind dey drag feminists.

Shey this is the Rey Misterio alfa gamer dah you are, ehn?? Hansa meh.

You, dat is coming to luku for wifu on sosha media and the womyn you castigate as sosha media Freaks - how you tay different?

Good, unfeminist women no dey get social media akants, oh. grin grin Ya local shursh, nko?

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Magnoliaa(f): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jokers everywia. Rederede.

[img]https:///view/emma-roberts-hairflip-gif-5542017.gif[/img]
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Jokers everywia. Rederede.
[img]https:///view/emma-roberts-hairflip-gif-5542017.gif[/img]
Radarada

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Magnoliaa(f): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Magnoliaa:
E pain ammmm.

[img]https:///view/donell-rawlings-lol-ashy-larry-chapelle-dave-gif-14193800.gif[/img]

See ur feminist yansh fvcking bottle outside

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My First Time Experience In A Night Club. / 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says / Gay & Lesbian Muslims Come Up With Brave New Slogan Showing Their Love For Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.