Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. (29523 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by LookInTheMirror: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
Fine or no Fine! I may not agree with everything the Pastor says, But I tell you, the Pastor is not Far From the truth.

If your Eyes of Understanding are open to Current events playing out on the world stage,
You will see clearly that the Corona Virus Pandemic or Planndemic is the Red Carpet or launch Pad to a New world Order ( NWO).
Just Yesterday a Global Treaty was called for by the World leaders.
The actors for the Great Reset are Working hard behind the Scene, Unfortunately those they are Preparing for do not know, are sleeping or engaging in Foolish arguments

https://www.nairaland.com/6486285/world-leaders-call-global-pandemic

Yes! It is a Pandemic, because the Virus itself is Real, but the AGENDA behind it is Much more Bigger.
It is Paving a way for a Global government, a New World Order, a One World Currency and Conditioning the People to Submit to government and authourian rule, paving the way for the rise of the Antichrist and a NWO Immediately after the RAPTURE of the Saints.

All that is Happening now is Conditioning the earth Inhabitants towards the coming Mark of the Beast System that will come into Play after the RAPTURE.

It is unfortunate that majority of the World Inhabitants are falling into their plan.

2020 was the Great Setup
2021 is the Great Reset.

You can argue with your phones and keypads. But note, it will come to Pass.
[/s]

Shut up

4 Likes

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by alizma: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
I can bet my last dollar that the same people supporting UK now would have kicked against Nigerian government if this happens in Nigeria in respect of this same theory. But tomorrow all of us want Nigeria to be like UK, we all need to change our behavior and be objective in our responses irrespective of whose ox is gored

7 Likes

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by BruncleZuma: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by iboboyswag(m): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Fine or no Fine! I may not agree with everything the Pastor says, But I tell you, the Pastor is not Far From the truth.

If your Eyes of Understanding are open to Current events playing out on the world stage,
You will see clearly that the Corona Virus Pandemic or Planndemic is the Red Carpet or launch Pad to a New world Order ( NWO).
The actors for the Great Reset are Working hard behind the Scene, Unfortunately those they are Preparing for do not know, are sleeping or engaging in Foolish arguments

Yes! It is a Pandemic, because the Virus itself is Real, but the AGENDA behind it is Much more Bigger.
It is Paving a way for a Global government, a New World Order, a One World Currency and Conditioning the People to Submit to government and authourian rule, paving the way for the rise of the Antichrist and a NWO Immediately after the RAPTURE of the Saints.

All that is Happening now is Conditioning the earth Inhabitants towards the coming Mark of the Beast System that will come into Play after the RAPTURE.

It is unfortunate that majority of the World Inhabitants are falling into their plan.

2020 was the Great Setup
2021 is the Great Reset.

You can argue with your phones and keypads. But note, it will come to Pass.

You are a mumu man.

Spilling your cum distorted fantasy, laying it bare as fact. What foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Ekugbeh(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Oyakhilome lacks knowledge

Hosea 4:6

But the real issue here is that the church members will be the ones to be levied and pay this fine through tithe and offering.

Just like the final consumers bear the burden of the increase in the cost of production
he doesn't have knowledge but am one of his numerous members, what of you that have?
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by mu2sa2: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Is United kingdom playing with fire? I have heard these people boast that their god is a god of fire and vengeance. Hahahaha, let us see what will happen to the UK now.

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Freestainworld:
I thought they say they have freedom of speech, just asking

Speech is free, it is the freedom that you should be worried of
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by iboboyswag(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What for? He simply needs to command them to sow more seeds to cover for the fines and maintain his ego exactly where it is. undecided

Funny but true. And even more Sad.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Athemisia: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Freedom of speech shouldn't be confused with freedom to spread bullsheet. undecided
my Belle oh... my Belle oh.... which one be "spread bullsheet' again na? grin

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Biodun556(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Freestainworld:
I thought they say they have freedom of speech, just asking

You have freedom of speech but you have no freedom to lie or mislead people. There is law of libel and slander.

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by tit(f): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Trash.
New world order tyrants.
They have to get rid of free speech pretences first or they should fine anyone who says, without proof, that God exists.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Athemisia: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

I am a Religious Fruadstar!
A Preacher of the Gospel Commissioned to put out the Word that will save souls.
I Believe you Shut up or by Pass what we put out if you don't need it..

3 Likes

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Ujahson85(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

2020 was the Great Setup
2021 is the Great Reset.

You are wrong son!

You can argue with your phones and keypads. But note, it will come to Pass, and when it happens, you will wish to turn back the clock but it is late.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Naijabad: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

2020 was the Great Setup
2021 is the Great Reset.

You can argue with your phones and keypads. But note, it will come to Pass, and when it happens, you will wish to turn back the clock but it is late.

I cannot agree more. Something big is really happening behind the scene.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Athemisia: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
mu2sa2:
Is United kingdom playing with fire? I have heard these people boast that their god is a god of fire and vengeance. Hahahaha, let us see what will happen to the UK now.
They gave you the religion you can't do it more than them...
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by harmargedon: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
it's still painful that it's still sheeps that will gather up the money to pay the fine.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by janetakan(f): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Finally!
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by wink2015(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
The fine is too big O !

What a huge sum for the Pastor to pay.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
tit:
Trash.
New world order tyrants.
They have to get rid of free speech pretences first or they should fine anyone who says, without proof, that God exists.
What proof did your pastor present?
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by obainojazz(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
About time
This man opens his mouth and spreads misinformation.
So many of his members are the smartest dumbasses I’ve seen lol

3 Likes

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Amotolongbo(f): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ekugbeh:
he doesn't have knowledge but am one of his numerous members, what of you that have?
na by number of members?

Even Satan has many members.
You are perishing with your pastor for the lack of knowledge

3 Likes

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by oluDharay(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Pastor Chris: Thank God it's not here!

At the onset of Covid-19

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome belonged to the group of conspirators and propagandists saying all kind of thrash and unsubstantiated things concerning Covid-19

He was the first to linked Covid-19 to 5G

He also called the pandemic a "global cover-up" insisting everything about corona was lies and falsehood.

He questioned the need for lockdown measures to prevent the spread of the virus.

He then accused Nigeria government saying FG imposed movement restrictions in its two cities of Lagos and Abuja so as to allow for the installation of the 5G wireless technology cable

But is like UK Authority didn't listen to Psalm 105:15 and 1 chronicles 16:20.

They not only 'touched' the anointed man, they also visited the man of God with sanctions

A British media regulator (Ofcom) has imposed sanctions against Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's channel.

He was sanctioned for airing "unsubstantiated claims"

The most interesting aspect of the reason for sanctioning the Oyakhilome's Loveworld channel was her inability to PROTECT its viewers during the program.

Note the word "PROTECT"

UK believed TV and Radio stations have the responsibility to protect their viewers and listeners

Does AIT and the Punch protect you here?

The UK agency also accused the channel of undermining viewers' trust in official health advice which they said could have potentially serious consequences for public health

Are you following me?

Meaning they want their citizens to be misled and fed with lies

Can you now see why our country is in a mess?

Our govt agency don't carryout their core mandate and responsibilities.

Many of us have been misled and misinform

But thank God it is not here

CAN and other agents of division including some accidental activists would be shouting ISLAMIZATION and FREEDOM OF SPEECH and of the PRESS

We are not serious here...

May Nigeria succeed.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by aidameoryou: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
kingxsamz:

In 20 years time, you'll use their technology, use their medicine, use their means of communication(social media), use their means of transportation. Your house will be filled with items created by these same people you feel are the anti-christ and want to plant a microchip in your body. By then, 10G might be out, and you'll be using it on your smartphone or whatever device they might have invented. You'd have received the vaccine way long before then. But you'll still be on Social media fooling and deceiving yourself that the world wants to end and these same Antichrist want to take over the world. You're a clown. Throw your damn phone away if you're really serious.

leave this Hediots all over this nairaland because it is free to write nonsense.
most of this people should just be publicly beaten for allowing religion to useless their brains.
and BTW tell me any busy/working individual that would have time to keep spamming every thread on nairaland with their bullshit and conspiracy theories.
SMH

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by BigBashiru: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
its tithers and donors money that will be used to pay this fine... keep donating
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by lekki1444: 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tolexander:
Seun has to ban this poster like Oyakhilome was finned by UK for misinformation

This same bible you quote from and believe in was given to you by this British.

If this pandemic is the symbol of end time to you, what would you call the Bubonic plague, Spanish flu and small pox pandemics that had happened before now?
those were end times too. the mistake you people make is thinking that end time means the end of the world. end time means the end of a certain rulership on earth. right now the covid appears to signify the end of american rulership on earth. another empire is rising up to take its place. thats what bible means by end times. but this earth ? it abides forever. there is no ending to this earth

ecclesiastes 1 vs 4 Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Chigold101(m): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tolexander:
Seun has to ban this poster like Oyakhilome was finned by UK for misinformation

This same bible you quote from and believe in was given to you by this British.

If this pandemic is the symbol of end time to you, what would you call the Bubonic plague, Spanish flu and small pox pandemics that had happened before now?
Point of correction...
The Bible was not given to anyone by the British.

If you have said Germans it would have made more sense
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
As they should.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Ekugbeh(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
na by number of members?

Even Satan has many members.
You are perishing with your pastor for the lack of knowledge
Amen!
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by aidameoryou: 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
solonubinho:

That's how they react when they cannot give a reasonable response to their derailment. They react with anger because their little fragile ego cannot comprehend the possibility of them speaking out of ignorance.

A wise man once said, "He who thinks he knows, knows not but he who knows that he does not know, is a wise man"

I have never for one day seen you preach the love of God, his kindness and compassion. Everyday end of the world, end of the world. Do you not think that it is foolish to assume that this pandemic signals the end of the world when the world has even had it worse centuries back? Oh perhaps you do not read. Your reality of the world is inextricably tied to your perception of the world. A perception that is les than one-millionth of the population of the world. Alaye..be careful.

Mind you, all children of God are his servants in one way or the other. Stop being a zealot.

i swear this guy really needs to be beaten
this is stupidity at its peak.
if any so-called rapture and endtime wants to come, then what is it still waiting for?
why should it be used to instill fear on ignorant people?
why not come today? this minute, this second?, why should this guy keep jerking off to this bullshit everytime?

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by aidameoryou: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Chigold101:

Point of correction...
The Bible was not given to anyone by the British.

If you have said Germans it would have made more sense

so who gave it to us?
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

The actors for the Great Reset are Working hard behind the Scene, Unfortunately those they are Preparing for do not know, are sleeping or engaging in Foolish and Carnal arguments

2020 was the Great Setup
2021 is the Great Reset.

we suppose wipe u something we just finished reading 40 leaves from the op u knack us another 20 leaves again
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by ogwumgbe: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

The actors for the Great Reset are Working hard behind the Scene, Unfortunately those they are Preparing for do not know, are sleeping or engaging in Foolish and Carnal arguments

2020 was the Great Setup
2021 is the Great Reset.

I agree with you 100% bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets / Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies) / The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.