Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. (29509 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Dayvidblue: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
Shalommy:
What have UK done to help the killings and insecurity in Nigeria?. They only know how to add salt to injury. Thunder fire them.

You are confused, the UK doesn't owe Nigeria shit. They do not run your government, go hold your government to account.

2 Likes

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by cucumbar: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
dochenaj:

The Church cannot coexist with the New World Order. And from your post, I suppose you already know that.

The Church that would not be around during the New World Order has no business concerning herself with what will or will not happen during said time.

Our duty now, is to speed up and facilitate said Order to come. Because without the New World Order coming, the Messianic Millennial reign of Jesus would not happen.
the church will be around throughout the great tribulation. There’s nothing like rapture. Take heed so that you won’t be deceived.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Tolexander: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
[s]
THECHIEF:
Why should the post be banned? Is Nairaland not a platform for freedom of opinions? Consider it to be his opinion and you say your own rather than being intimidated by the post and calling for a ban. Say your own if you have anything meaningful to say at all otherwise ... (fill in the blank spaces)

[/s]gibberish
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by meliziz12(m): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tolexander:
Seun has to ban this poster like Oyakhilome was finned by UK for misinformation

This same bible you quote from and believe in was given to you by this British.

If this pandemic is the symbol of end time to you, what would you call the Bubonic plague, Spanish flu and small pox pandemics that had happened before now?
.... Truth
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Yankee101: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
This guy think say e fit spread conspiracy theories anyhow with churches abroad

Your money go finish for fines
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Yankee101: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
80million naira poof!
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by GenerationNext: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
petra1:

why? They spoke the truth

This same bible you quote from and believe in was given to you by this British.

Why not listen to him . He brought scientific facts which were sanctioned by many experts stood the globe

Fine him 100 million .No be to pay? The truth will still be preached. Covid 19 is fiasco.
Let him go out and win souls for God and leave this conspiracy theory he himself does not understand.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by yomiuk: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
The concept of being law abiding does not resonate well with some...
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Bahamas95(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
The most annoying part is that you will hear the congregation shouting "ride on pastor"

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by HBB1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tolexander:
so lukuluku ended Oyo empire
While
Sanpona ended Benin empire?

You know what that guy is saying is a load of Bollocks right?
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by jantman(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2
Righteousness89

When people has been in darkness for a very long time, even a little light can cause them to be in pain.

Your words will be a pain to those who are in darkness.

You will have just too many enemies for being a light in this world as light and darkness cannot Co-exist

Continue your preaching

Continue to cry out against their iniquity

Remember: watch and pray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Chigold101(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tolexander:
which language of the Bible was translated to Nigerian indigenous language?
Who made Christianity to be rooted in Nigeria?

German? undecided undecided
Igbo Bible (Bible Nso) by Nigerian Bible Society was translated from original Hebrew, Aramaic & Greek language
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Chigold101(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
aidameoryou:

so who gave it to us?
First the activities of the Bible took place in the Middle East, and some part of Europe.

The first Bible published was done in Germany.

I don't see where Britain came in from
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by hermesprogidy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
I wonder if this much people would concur to this fine, if it was done by the NBC. Just saying tongue
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Soolmus: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Abeg free this Scamdemic pastor, let them kill their own sheeples by themselves.....

Give front line health workers this vacination and exclude this Politicians and pastors

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by hermesprogidy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Chigold101:

First the activities of the Bible took place in the Middle East, and some part of Europe.

Who do you think printed the English Bible?
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Bakrabas: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Freestainworld:
I thought they say they have freedom of speech, just asking

Yes they have freedom of speech but in Idi Amin's voice your freedom is not guaranteed after speech
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by TWoods(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Fine or no Fine! I may not agree with everything the Pastor says, But I tell you, the Pastor is not Far From the truth.

If your Eyes of Understanding are open to Current events playing out on the world stage,
You will see clearly that the Corona Virus Pandemic or Planndemic is the Red Carpet or launch Pad to a New world Order ( NWO).
Just Yesterday a Global Treaty was called for by the World leaders.
https://www.nairaland.com/6486285/world-leaders-call-global-pandemic

The actors for the Great Reset are Working hard behind the Scene, Unfortunately those they are Preparing for do not know, are sleeping or engaging in Foolish and Carnal arguments

Yes! It is a Pandemic, because the Virus itself is Real, but the AGENDA behind it is Much more Bigger.
It is Paving a way for a Global government, a New World Order, a One World Currency and Conditioning the People to Submit to government and authourian rule, paving the way for the rise of the Antichrist and a NWO Immediately after the RAPTURE of the Saints.

All that is Happening now is Conditioning the earth Inhabitants towards the coming Mark of the Beast System that will come into Play after the RAPTURE.

It is unfortunate that majority of the World Inhabitants are falling into their plan.

2020 was the Great Setup
2021 is the Great Reset.

You can argue with your phones and keypads. But note, it will come to Pass, and when it happens, you will wish to turn back the clock but it will be late.

People like you make it very difficult to take Christians seriously. The above is shameful claptrap.

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by TWoods(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Freestainworld:
I thought they say they have freedom of speech, just asking

Doesn’t include the freedom to spew lies in foreign countries.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by TWoods(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
TRADELYN:
I respect pastor Chris so much, but his recent sermons about Covid-19 are questionable. shocked

What is there to respect?
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Righteousness2(m): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
TWoods:

People like you make it very difficult to take Christians seriously. The above is shameful claptrap.

Bro! Whether you take JESUS Serious or not does not have any effect on me.
It's for your own good or your own Destruction based on your Choice.
Don't let devil deceive you. Your Salvation is for yourself. It's a Personal Race!
Make your Choice.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't let devil deceive you. Your Salvation is for yourself. It's a Personal Race!
Make your Choice.
Lol, morons like you is why people are trooping out of Christianity everyday. When you exchange common sense for dogmatism
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by umoslink(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
Queenlovely:
welcome to page two

drop your BVN here before commenting
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by umoslink(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

Make your Choice.
hmmmmmmmm
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Cashify: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Chigold101(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
hermesprogidy:

Who do you think printed the English Bible?
Are you talking about who printed English Bible or who gave us Bible...

Having said that the first English Bible was actually printed in Germany...

England banned Bible and many burnt many people on the stake for coming into Britain with the Bible
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by aidameoryou: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Chigold101:

but thats not the point.
the point is that the very bible was given to us by whites
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by nextstep(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Yes! It is a Pandemic, because the Virus itself is Real, but the AGENDA behind it is Much more Bigger. It is Paving a way for a Global government, a New World Order, a One World Currency and Conditioning the People to Submit to government and authourian rule, paving the way for the rise of the Antichrist and a NWO Immediately after the RAPTURE of the Saints.[/i]

No problem. Ideally, the pastor, and you too will be raptured away, so no need for y'all to panic right?

I remember people made the same noise when the Euro was launched in 1999. 21 years later no rapture. After a lifetime of being wrong, I wonder why people still hang on to the word of end-time predictor pastors...

1919 flu:
WW1: rapture
WWII: rapture
Moon landing: rapture
Iraq war: rapture
Euro: rapture
Covid: rapture
United Africa (in 2060): rapture

200 years from now, they will still be talking rapture.

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by dochenaj: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
cucumbar:
the church will be around throughout the great tribulation. There’s nothing like rapture. Take heed so that you won’t be deceived.
I didn't quote you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things Humanity Could Do Better Without Religion / Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.