Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. (29528 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Tolexander: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2021
hush15:
ur problem o, unfortunate fellow
remain unfortunate
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by dickt(m): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Tolexander:
Seun has to ban this poster like Oyakhilome was finned by UK for misinformation

This same bible you quote from and believe in was given to you by this British.

If this pandemic is the symbol of end time to you, what would you call the Bubonic plague, Spanish flu and small pox pandemics that had happened before now?
It's clear you don't see beyond your nose and unfortunately, many people are like you
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Nairalandmonika: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
petra1:

You should listen to him next week. You will realize he dud his researches well .
Lol, I listen to that guy, all he talk is rubbish. U obviously don't know what scientific facts means
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by hermesprogidy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
Chigold101:

And you know how Tyndale died...?
He died by hanging because he opposed King Henry VIII. Henry VIII annulled his marriage and Tyndale opposed his action as not sculptural. Henry VIII had him arrested and hanged. It still doesn't change the fact that the first English Bible was from an English man.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Tolexander: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
dickt:

It's clear you don't see beyond your nose and unfortunately, many people are like you
it is so obvious in you who can see beyond your anus.

Ignoramus
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by dickt(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Whats the truth in what he said?

Pastor Chris is just saying junk science and only gullible people believe the nonsense he’s talking
You will laugh at what he’s saying if you understand science
Its clear you are the gullible one
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
dickt:

Its clear you are the gullible one
How?

Cos I refuse to believe what Pastor Chris said about viruses not existing in nature?

Because I have refused to see any logical correlation between 5G and a virus?
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by omojeesu(m): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
Hosea 4:6

Matthew 24:1-31
John 16:33
Acts 14:22
Rev. 6

We will escape the wrath of God as Noah and Lot did. The great tribulation is not the wrath of God. It is the lot of God's people: Jews and Christians.

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
He said Viruses are not found in nature, they are usually engineered in the lab.
That’s anti-science.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/03/26/ex-cdc-head-robert-redfield-believes-coronavirus-escaped-chinese-lab-scientists-dubious/7013982002/

Hahahaha. That is the Ex CDC boss who contradicted almost everything Trump said but turned around after he left to say the above. FYI there are many other top scientists like Nobel Prize winners who said so. That is one aspect. Next, I do not know how much propaganda you listen to but Reverend Chris was 1000% correct. Viruses are usually engineered. HIV, Ebola, MERS, SARS, and SARS-COV2 were all engineered. Nobody is denying it now. Infact, SARS-COV2 and SARS are 78% alike so people calling it "novel" were also lying to you. Believe me, not one scientist can challenge Rev. Chris on anything he has said about COVID-19. He literally provides videos of the toppest scientists in said fields then he summarizes their points.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Maestro21:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/03/26/ex-cdc-head-robert-redfield-believes-coronavirus-escaped-chinese-lab-scientists-dubious/7013982002/

Hahahaha. That is the Ex CDC boss who contradicted almost everything Trump said but turned around after he left to say the above. FYI there are many other top scientists like Nobel Prize winners who said so. That is one aspect. Next, I do not know how much propaganda you listen to but Reverend Chris was 1000% correct. Viruses are usually engineered. HIV, Ebola, MERS, SARS, and SARS-COV2 were all engineered. Nobody is denying it now. Infact, SARS-COV2 and SARS are 78% alike so people calling it "novel" were also lying to you. Believe me, not one scientist can challenge Rev. Chris on anything he has said about COVID-19. He literally provides videos of the toppest scientists in said fields then he summarizes their points.
bro, I’m a biochemist, with masters in clinical chemistry.

You want to tell me about viruses? Shit

It’s impossible to have engineered HIV, this is because the technology called CRISPR used in gene editing and genetic engineering was invented years after HIV was discovered in 1980, there was no available technology to edit genes back then.

I would like to learn something new in my field from you. Listen to experts, your pastor is talking junk science

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
omojeesu:

Rev. 6

We will escape the wrath of God as Noah and Lot did. The great tribulation is not the wrath of God. It is the lot of God's people: Jews and Christians.

LOL. You have not studied properly brother. The great tribulation is the wrath of God. Matthew 24 was Jesus answering a question about his 2nd coming which is not the same as the rapture although people confuse it. They are not the same.

John 16:33 is being quoted out of context. Tribulation is not the same as GREAT tribulation. Jesus said to pray that you be counted worthy to escape the wrath of God.

Acts 14 is talking about the same as verse 33 of John 16. Tribulation is NOT the same as the GREAT TRIBULATION. I don't know why you quoted Revelation 6. It says that is the wrath of God in verse 17.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
bro, I’m a biochemist, with masters in clinical chemistry.

You want to tell me about viruses?

One of my masters projects here in the USA was about engineering a vaccine against zika virus. I was recommending an adenoviral solution. I KNOW the history of vaccines, controversies surrounding them, how FDA approves them, the various stages of clinical trials etc. I review scientific journals in my past time. I am a researcher and graduated from a chemical engineering program under the tutelage of an authority in my area of concentration here in the U.S.A. Don't reel out your resume to me because you do not know me.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
Maestro21:

One of my masters projects here in the USA was about engineering a vaccine against zika virus. I was recommending an adenoviral solution. I KNOW the history of vaccines, controversies surrounding them, how FDA approves them, the various stages of clinical trials etc. I review scientific journals in my past time. I am a researcher and graduated from a chemical engineering program under the tutelage of an authority in my area of concentration here in the U.S.A. Don't reel out your resume to me because you do not know me.
so tell me how possible it is to edit a gene without using the CRISPR-cas9 enzyme which was discovered 8years after HIV.

You should go back and get a refund from your school because you have not learnt anything.

It’s impossible to edit genes without Cas-9 pathway, even the dumbest molecular biology student knows this.

This place is not your church where you preach junk science, we have people who use their brains here.

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
Maestro21:

Reel which resume.

I’m a biochemist, And you a dummy who can not identify a virus want to convince me that viruses don’t exist in nature?

We have a total more than 1million species of viruses existing today, scientist made all of them?

Are you sane at all? Do you think this place is your church?

2 Likes

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

It’s impossible to have engineered HIV, this is because the technology called CRISPR used in gene editing and genetic engineering was invented years after HIV was discovered in 1980, there was no available technology to edit genes back then.

I would like to learn something new in my field from you. Listen to experts, your pastor is talking junk science

You are talking gobbledegook. Gene editing was a long established technology long before CRISPR. If you think this sort of quasi logical reasoning is what I will subject myself to, you have a long thing coming.

"Listen to experts" as though Gert Vanden Bossche is a novice or Judy Mikovits sells wigs for money. LOL
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
so tell me how possible it is to edit a gene without using the CRISPR-cas9 enzyme which was discovered 8years after HIV.

You should go back and get a refund from your school because you have not learnt anything.

It’s impossible to edit genes without Cas-9 pathway, even the dumbest molecular biology student knows this.

This place is not your church where you preach junk science, we have people who use their brains here.

That must mean you might be dumber than the dumbest biology student.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Reel which resume.

I’m a biochemist, And you a dummy who can not identify a virus want to convince me that viruses don’t exist in nature?

We have a total more than 1million species of viruses existing today, scientist made all of them?

Are you sane at all? Do you think this place is your church?

Let me just point out why I will not be wasting words on you. In english when some says viruses are not usually naturally occuring it does not mean that they can NEVER occur naturally.

Maybe you should brush up on your comprehension before engaging me.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
Maestro21:

That must mean you might be dumber than the dumbest biology student.
So tell us how you can edit a gene without CRISPR.

Tell the world the new technology for gene editing your church used in editing HIV?

Seems like most of you guys exchange your brains for cup of garri.

Someone who doesn’t understand virology would think you are making sense. Lol

How can you do a project on zikavirus genes and yet you don’t know the fundamentals of genetic engineering?
Christians lie a lot, no wonder I won’t do your religion

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Maestro21:

Let me just point out why I will not be wasting words on you. In english when some says viruses are not usually naturally occuring it does not mean that they can NEVER occur naturally.

Bro, before you say some stupid things in science, know that this is a public forum and experts are here to counter you.

This place is not Christ embassy auditorium grin

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Bro, before you say some stupid things in science, know that this is a public forum and experts are here to counter you.

This place is not Christ embassy auditorium grin

I get it. You just realized you goofed because propaganda and fake captions will only take you so far in an argument. lol
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Maestro21:

let me school you in gene editing.

You can also use the Cas-CLOVER method, whether clover or CRISPR, you would still need the Cas-9 enzymes, that technology doesn’t not exist then HIV was discovered.

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
Maestro21:

I get it. You just realized you goofed because propaganda and fake captions will only take you so far in an argument. lol
Lol, he started talking about Zika gene engineering. Oniro buruku grin

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
So tell us how you can edit a gene without CRISPR.

Tell the world the new technology for gene editing your church used in editing HIV?

Seems like most of you guys exchange your brains for cup of garri.

Someone who doesn’t understand virology would think you are making sense. Lol

How can you do a project on zikavirus genes and yet you don’t know the fundamentals of genetic engineering?
Christians lie a lot, no wonder I won’t do your religion

That is the thing with people with decrepit comprehension skills. When someone says a technology to edit genomes existed long before CRISPR it cannot be a new technology since CRISPR is the middle man. What is it with fake agnostics or atheists?
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
Maestro21:

How can you edit HIV that was discovered in 1980 when the cas system that opened the way for gene editing was discovered in 1987 grin

You can lie sir grin

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Maestro21:

That is the thing with people with decrepit comprehension skills. When someone says a technology to edit genomes existed long before CRISPR it cannot be a new technology since CRISPR is the middle man. What is it with fake agnostics or atheists?
no technology can edit genes without the Cas9 enzymes system.

Baba Christ embassy grin

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by obonujoker(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
omojeesu:

Rev. 6

Great. This is the truth... Many people think the great tribulation is God's wrath
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
let me school you in gene editing.

You can also use the Cas-CLOVER method, whether clover or CRISPR, you would still need the Cas-9 enzymes, that technology doesn’t not exist then HIV was discovered.

You mean, that technology did not exist. lol

Next, if you think I am going to waste time arguing with someone who can barely string coherent sentences, you must not know me. School me? With sheeple cognition and illogic? lol
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
How can you edit HIV that was discovered in 1980 when the cas system that opened the way for gene editing was discovered in 1987 grin

You can lie sir grin

So gene editing started in 1987? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Maestro21:

You people should focus on preaching your Jesus and leave science for experts.
How can someone that did a project on zikavirus says viruses don’t exist in nature? Even Zika virus is natural

You can lie sir grin

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
obonujoker:

Great. This is the truth... Many people think the great tribulation is God's wrath

Provide verses. You might learn something today.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You people should focus on preaching your Jesus and leave science for experts.
How can someone that did a project on zikavirus says viruses don’t exist in nature? Even Zika virus is natural

You can lie sir grin

Say viruses do not USUALLY exist in nature. That is, they do not USUALLY occur naturally. English is not hard. This does not mean VIRUSES are ALL engineered. Haba. Did you steal your degree?
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Maestro21:

So gene editing started in 1987? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know you have checked google but I will catch you grin

You are so predictive, so tell us any other method that can successfully engineering a virus into another aside CRISPR grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets / Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo / Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.