Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. (29511 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Belleful: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
When they sanction them in sane climes that have no tolerance for religious, they obey and pay and keep mute. But If it's Nigeria now, what we will be hearing is Islamasation, the government have no power to sanction the church.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Fine or no Fine! I may not agree with everything the Pastor says, But I tell you, the Pastor is not Far From the truth.

If your Eyes of Understanding are open to Current events playing out on the world stage,
You will see clearly that the Corona Virus Pandemic or Planndemic is the Red Carpet or launch Pad to a New world Order ( NWO).
Just Yesterday a Global Treaty was called for by the World leaders.
https://www.nairaland.com/6486285/world-leaders-call-global-pandemic

The actors for the Great Reset are Working hard behind the Scene, Unfortunately those they are Preparing for do not know, are sleeping or engaging in Foolish and Carnal arguments

Yes! It is a Pandemic, because the Virus itself is Real, but the AGENDA behind it is Much more Bigger.
It is Paving a way for a Global government, a New World Order, a One World Currency and Conditioning the People to Submit to government and authourian rule, paving the way for the rise of the Antichrist and a NWO Immediately after the RAPTURE of the Saints.

All that is Happening now is Conditioning the earth Inhabitants towards the coming Mark of the Beast System that will come into Play after the RAPTURE.

It is unfortunate that majority of the World Inhabitants are falling into their plan.

2020 was the Great Setup
2021 is the Great Reset.

You can argue with your phones and keypads. But note, it will come to Pass, and when it happens, you will wish to turn back the clock but it will be late.

10 years from I pray you'll be alive to see that you're being ignorant
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Tosquo: 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Just imagine for a second that this happened in Nigeria huh We for don dey hear plenty sentimental religious related talk now... Everyone is quiet cos na Britain...smh.... The height of hypocrisy in Nigeria is irritating
FatherOfJesus:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/uk-agency-fines-oyakhilomes-channel-n65-6m-over-covid-19-sermon/%3famp
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Emmanuelcann: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tolexander:
Seun has to ban this poster like Oyakhilome was finned by UK for misinformation

This same bible you quote from and believe in was given to you by this British.

If this pandemic is the symbol of end time to you, what would you call the Bubonic plague, Spanish flu and small pox pandemics that had happened before now?
The Bible wasn't given by Britain.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by adebayo987: 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/uk-agency-fines-oyakhilomes-channel-n65-6m-over-covid-19-sermon/%3famp
this people are mad. When Trump was President of the US, he said even worse in fact he tagged the virus "China-virus", but who fined him? This people are racists and they envy Chris because he's one of the richest pastors on the planet. Only the blind would support this kind of Judgement. They know that he's saying the truth and that's an attempt to stop him which they will fail!
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
adebayo987:
this people are mad. When Trump was President of the US, he said even worse in fact he tagged the virus "China-virus", but who fined him? This people are racists and they envy Chris because he's one of the richest pastors on the planet. Only the blind would support this kind of Judgement. They know that he's saying the truth and that's an attempt to stop him which they will fail!
bros, Trump doesn’t have a broadcasting outlet in u.k, abeg no use your erratic logic kill us.

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by BePrepared: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tolexander:

If this pandemic is the symbol of end time to you, what would you call the Bubonic plague, Spanish flu and small pox pandemics that had happened before now?

Oga bubonic and Spanish flu did they had a worldwide effect like coro, you will continue to doubt until u see the Antichrist eyeball to eyeball

May mercy fall on you
This I pray

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Righteousness2(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
EmekusTHEgreat:

10 years from I pray you'll be alive to see that you're being ignorant
Are u sure you will be alive by this time tomorrow, this week, this month or year end if JESUS tarries?
Allow JESUS into your life. Don't allow the devil cheat u to Hell!
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by DeMonk: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Fine or no Fine! I may not agree with everything the Pastor says, But I tell you, the Pastor is not Far From the truth.

If your Eyes of Understanding are open to Current events playing out on the world stage,
You will see clearly that the Corona Virus Pandemic or Planndemic is the Red Carpet or launch Pad to a New world Order ( NWO).

The actors for the Great Reset are Working hard behind the Scene, Unfortunately those they are Preparing for do not know, are sleeping or engaging in Foolish and Carnal arguments

Yes! It is a Pandemic, because the Virus itself is Real, but the AGENDA behind it is Much more Bigger.
It is Paving a way for a Global government, a New World Order, a One World Currency and Conditioning the People to Submit to government and authourian rule, paving the way for the rise of the Antichrist and a NWO Immediately after the RAPTURE of the Saints.

All that is Happening now is Conditioning the earth Inhabitants towards the coming Mark of the Beast System that will come into Play after the RAPTURE.

It is unfortunate that majority of the World Inhabitants are falling into their plan.

2020 was the Great Setup
2021 is the Great Reset.

You can argue with your phones and keypads. But note, it will come to Pass, and when it happens, you will wish to turn back the clock but it will be late.

I pity the people you have been able to deceive so far
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Sleekfingers: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

thats good.....the fine is kinda small......i would have prefer like £1million.....maybe the mofo called chris go get sense......

Relaxer don destroy chris brain
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by salem1996: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
i like this man as a person but i wish he keeps quiet on some matters... it will bring respect and integrity to him.
That is why i like
men like Benny Himn
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by hush15: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tolexander:

You remind me of the days of Noah... Nobody believed or for one sec imagining it happen till it did.

Neway, don't don't take this personal, just giving an honest opinion but please, don't be ignorant of the vices of the devil.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Tolexander: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
hush15:

You remind me of the days of Noah... Nobody believed or for one sec imagining it happen till it did.

Neway, don't don't take this personal, just giving an honest opinion but please, don't be ignorant of the vices of the devil.
can you please tell me more about the days of Noah?
How a man singly moved round the whole earth and how he and his family who were told gave birth to everyone occupying the whole of the earth.

Don’t be unfortunate with any unreasonable response o

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Sleekfingers:
thats good.....the fine is kinda small......i would have prefer like £1million.....
He will tell his followers to increase tithe from 10% to 15% to cover that one easy - He is ready to come up with another tithe formulae different from his first, this time stipulating that anything with a 1 in front of it, like 1 5% still means a 10% for God. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
BePrepared:

Oga bubonic and Spanish flu did they had a worldwide effect like coro, you will continue to doubt until u see the Antichrist eyeball to eyeball

May mercy fall on you
This I pray
Read and save yourself from ignorance.

Bubonic plague killed about 150million people, Spanish flu killed 50million. Coro na baby pandemic.
No wonder you people believe all these nonsense by your ignorant pastors

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Tolexander: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
BePrepared:

May mercy fall on you
This I pray
what evidence have you to tell us that bubonic and Spanish flu did not have worldwide effect?
If you had the knowledge of the world population trend in Demograhy, you wouldn’t spew out that thrash
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Sleekfingers: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
He will tell his followers to increase tithe from 10% to 15% to cover that one easy - He is ready to come up with another tithe formulae different from his first, this time stipulating that anything with a 1 in front of it, like 1 5% still means a 10% for God. lipsrsealed

you got it........i tire o........anyway his brainwashed sheep will pay
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Tolexander: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Emmanuelcann:
The Bible wasn't given by Britain.
you still have problem comprehending simple statement, so I’m not surprised you don’t understand the Bible you read.
Who gave Nigeria the Bible?
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
hush15:

Which Noah? Lol
You believe that ridiculous and laughable tale?
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by TWoods(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

Bro! Whether you take JESUS Serious or not does not have any effect on me.
It's for your own good or your own Destruction based on your Choice.
Don't let devil deceive you. Your Salvation is for yourself. It's a Personal Race!
Make your Choice.

I am a Christian sir and I definitely take JESUS seriously. I think you do grievous damage to the gospel by your conspiracy theories and blatant lies. I spent my childhood being regaled by tall tales such as yours... it isn't new to me. The problem is you lead people astray with these fanciful claims, while forgetting the weightier matters -

The Greatest Commandment
(Deuteronomy 6:1-19; Mark 12:28-34)

34But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together. 35T[b]hen one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, 36Master, which is the great commandment in the law?[/b] 37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38This is the first and great commandment. 39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

2 Likes

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by nelsonoba: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tolexander:

Fascists like you should be banned!! You want to have freedom of speech but you don't want people with dissenting opinions to be allowed to air their views. You're a Fascist!
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by omojeesu(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

2020 was the Great Setup
2021 is the Great Reset.

Before not After Rapture as the Church passes through the Great Tribulation
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by omojeesu(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tolexander:

He's correct. You are wrong.

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Chigold101(m): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
aidameoryou:

but thats not the point.
the point is that the very bible was given to us by whites
Our reasoning Sha...

So if someone gives you a good thing and brought a bad one, you should not complain
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Chigold101:

Our reasoning Sha...

So if someone gives you a good thing and brought a bad one, you should not complain
Your elders talk am say " a beggar is not a chooser"

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by TheGift: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
"Not far from the truth" , is not THE TRUTH! And if you are going to make any allegations or assertions, then be ready to come with proof.
Righteousness2:

2020 was the Great Setup
2021 is the Great Reset.

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by hermesprogidy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
Chigold101:

Are you talking about who printed English Bible or who gave us Bible...

Having said that the first English Bible was actually printed in Germany...

England banned Bible and many burnt many people on the stake for coming into Britain with the Bible
The first English Bible was printed in England in the 1500s by William Tyndale. Though the first printed copy of the Bible was produced in Germany, it wasn't written in English. It was written in Vulgate Latin.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Righteousness2(m): 12:21am On Apr 02, 2021
[s]
omojeesu:

Before not After Rapture as the Church passes through the Great Tribulation
[/s]
Hosea 4:6
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by globeer: 1:04am On Apr 02, 2021
Well, lesson learnt
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 1:28am On Apr 02, 2021
Wait, can you fine someone who is not hosted on your platform? What law will you be citing to do that? If this fine is binding what statement will be they be quoting as proof that he gave fake information?

You guys read sensational nonsense and run with it. Ignorance is very bad.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 1:32am On Apr 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

2020 was the Great Setup
2021 is the Great Reset.

If you did not listen to Pastor Chris, be sure to do so and know exactly what he said. You are always on point but I realized even a few others got swayed by fake captions and misquotations. I can tell you for free that this "fine" is for show. Loveworld is not hosted by ofcom. If it were, Ofcom would have simply taken the program off air. They are only faking this news of a fine to deter others. To fine someone based on a breach, they will to have to bring actual quotes and then show beyond reasonable doubt that the quotes are wrong and a breach to the contract. They can do neither. Believe me.

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 1:35am On Apr 02, 2021
TRADELYN:
I respect pastor Chris so much, but his recent sermons about Covid-19 are questionable. shocked

I guarantee you that you have never listened to anything he said about COVID-19. You read some fake captions. Don't let them deceive you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things Humanity Could Do Better Without Religion / Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.