Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,372 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This (4970 Views)

Which Bank Should I Go To? Pls / What Should I Do To? Pls Advice / See The Teacher Caught Seducing Students With Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Home94: 10:26am On Apr 02, 2021
Wittyglam:
Tell him how you feel and you notice your kids are always in his class even when they should be reading
Thanks.You just showed that we have reasonable people in this country.
Meanwhile thanks for your contribution
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Wittyglam(f): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
You're welcome
Home94:

Thanks.You just showed that we have reasonable people in this country.
Meanwhile thanks for your contribution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Called Me Ugly!!! / A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out / “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.