Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This (4932 Views)

Which Bank Should I Go To? Pls / What Should I Do To? Pls Advice / See The Teacher Caught Seducing Students With Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Home94: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2021
I teach in a primary basic 6 to be precise I have wonderful children I tried to make sure I help learn and instill good moral and discipling
and most of them are improving academically
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by MufasaLion: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2021
I understand how you feel. You're trying to protect your territory and at the same time protect the boy. But it might just be that he likes and admire the boy's intelligence and brilliancy. Just be careful before making any false accusation.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by merieam16(f): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2021
I don't think it's something serious.U may get a better job tomorrow and leave the school,the pupils u are trying to protect will live their lives with or without u

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Home94: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2021
pls help me what do you think he is up to bcs I want to tell my children I don't want to see their legs inside that class and I don't want him to see me as if am stopping my pupils from entering inside his class and going errand for him
pls I need your suggestion and advise
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Home94: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
I understand how you feel. You're trying to protect your territory and at the same time protect the boy. But it might just be that he likes and admire the boy's intelligence and brilliancy. Just be careful before making any false accusation.

yes that's why am being careful not to get things screwed up but his activities with my pupils and the boy in particular is proving to be unhealthy for
the worst part is that he does all this thing when am not inside my class or around
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by MufasaLion: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2021
Home94:

yes that's why am being careful not to get things screwed up but his activities with my pupils and the boy in particular is proving to be unhealthy for
the worst part is that he does all this thing when am not inside my class or around

He probably is doing it to make the boy his "student" too which indirectly pisses you off.

You can talk to him and show your displeasure. I'm very blunt I would have told him if it were to be me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Home94: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2021
merieam16:
I don't think it's something serious.U may get a better job tomorrow and leave the school,the pupils u are trying to protect will live their lives with or without u
yes I agreed with you but does it mean I should care less of pupils that was intrusted in my care to teach,love and help improve academically and morally
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by merieam16(f): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2021
Home94:
initially I didn't call it anything he kept calling this boy either to buy something ,bring this bring that even when his own children can perform and do all this things
he would call the other girl too and I don't relay understand what he does or say to them but I noticed that this other of the girl don't like or answer him like that
he would be calling my pupils anyhow and send them message
when he sees them with their lunch he would take it from them and told them to come to his class and take it inform of play
now he continued calling this my favourite boy inside his class and when I ask him he would say he called him to do this or that sometimes the boy would excuse to go out and when I asked him where he is going he would say to that class and I would ask him to do what he would tell me to go and take what that teacher sieze from him and I will be like what? he kept making opportunity for that boy to come to his class
one day I came to school and saw the boy inside his class the boy ran out immediately he saw me and came inside the class to greet me I ask him what he is doing inside there why his class mates are inside the class he told me that the teacher called him to come inside his class to help him write he said when he reach their he told him he should just stay there with him that he is not not writing again I became confused the other he took his water and overheard the boy telling him give me my water
the only thing is that my pupils fear me , respect me and love me
pls help me what do you think he is up to bcs I want to tell my children I don't want to see their legs inside that class and I don't want him to see me as if am stopping my pupils from entering inside his class and going errand for him
because of pupils u want to start unnecessary enemity. U guys can still be of help to each other. I advise u make friend with the new teacher to know wat he's up to

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Home94: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

He probably is doing it to make the boy his "student" too which indirectly pisses you off.

You can talk to him and show your displeasure. I'm very blunt I would have told him if it were to be me.
something like that I also think he is trying to make my pupils as his and maybe he want something from the boy that i don't know about
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2021
Home94:
initially I didn't call it anything he kept calling this boy either to buy something ,bring this bring that even when his own children can perform and do all this things
he would call the other girl too and I don't relay understand what he does or say to them but I noticed that this other of the girl don't like or answer him like that
he would be calling my pupils anyhow and send them message
when he sees them with their lunch he would take it from them and told them to come to his class and take it inform of play
now he continued calling this my favourite boy inside his class and when I ask him he would say he called him to do this or that sometimes the boy would excuse to go out and when I asked him where he is going he would say to that class and I would ask him to do what he would tell me to go and take what that teacher sieze from him and I will be like what? he kept making opportunity for that boy to come to his class
one day I came to school and saw the boy inside his class the boy ran out immediately he saw me and came inside the class to greet me I ask him what he is doing inside there why his class mates are inside the class he told me that the teacher called him to come inside his class to help him write he said when he reach their he told him he should just stay there with him that he is not not writing again I became confused the other he took his water and overheard the boy telling him give me my water
the only thing is that my pupils fear me , respect me and love me

it's ur school public or private school? if its private I believe u av HM/Head Teacher!! nothing wrong to report him.
and again, what its ur personal interest on these children u call ur student? remmnere they can't be ur student 4ever
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Home94: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2021
merieam16:
because of pupils u want to start unnecessary enemity. U guys can still be of help to each other. I advise u make friend with the new teacher to know wat he's up to
nooo not want you think and moreover am not like that is just that his behaviour towards them and the boy is weird to me
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2021
Well he could be a peadophile

Hope I reasoned out yo silent thought

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by MufasaLion: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2021
Home94:

something like that I also think he is trying to take their love from me to him and maybe he want something from the boy that don't know

You're not sure of the bolded but follow the advise I gave. Talk to the teacher and show your displeasure about what you don't like.

His response and action afterwards will determine the next phase of action.
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2021
merieam16:

less than 2yrs ur student wic are some1 children will leave ur class n move on in life
I don't seen y dey do this as 4me u over do.
as a father if i notice my children teacher behave like urs on my children I'll not think twice b4 I will change their school
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Home94: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Well he could be a peadophile

Hope I reasoned out yo silent mind
something like that just that I don't want to rush into conclusion
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Home94: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2021
davjos:

less than 2yrs ur student wic are some1 children will leave ur class n move on in life
I don't seen y dey do this as 4me u over do.
as a father if i notice my children teacher behave like urs on my children I'll not think twice b4 I will change their school
I didn't understand what you meant

1 Like

Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Impostor: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2021
Don't confront him. Playfully ask him why he's always calling the boy to his class and walk away as if you are not questioning him. Don't be too confrontational but be very watchful and observant while pretending that you don't care.

The way you guys fight over the kids scare me for them ���
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Home94: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2021
Impostor:
Don't confront him. Playfully ask him why he's always calling the boy to his class and walk away as if you are not questioning him. Don't be too confrontational but be very watchful and observant while pretending that you don't care.

The way you guys fight over the kids scare me for them ���
yes I do as if I don't care sometimes and I have never confronted him before and again is like you didn't understand me or the reasons I created this topic just that I don't want to over react where they teacher is
so nothing like fighting over anything
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Home94: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2021
I need advice and suggestions of how to handle this situation or issue
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by CheedyJ(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2021
Una no Dey teach at all for that una school .. anyways, na jealousy dey worry you...
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Lovethaa: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2021
First the way you write and express yourself does not look like that of a teacher..

Secondly the new teacher does not have any rights over your students, so tell him you don't want him calling them anymore.

thirdly .. you are attracted to thier beauty too much that you are likely to be taking things too seriously.. besides you should never be attracted to a particular student above others..

Lastly.... Las las both of you are pedophile
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Home94: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=CheedyJ post=100387127]Una no Dey teach at all for that una school .. anyways, na jealousy dey worry you...[/quote
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Home94: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2021
CheedyJ:
Una no Dey teach at all for that una school .. anyways, na jealousy dey worry you...
well no need bcs is like you didn't understand me
go back and read again probably you might
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Home94: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2021
Lovethaa:
Before you take any decision I'd advise that you smoke weed first
weed kwa
I don't smoke weed pls
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by CheedyJ(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2021
Home94:

well no need bcs is like you didn't understand me
go back and read again probably you might
Read your badly written story, thanks I’d pass...
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Lovethaa: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2021
CheedyJ:

Read your badly written story, thanks I’d pass...

Imagine how a "teacher ' writes .. wonder what he teaches his students in class ..
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by CheedyJ(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2021
Lovethaa:

Imagine how a "teacher ' writes .. wonder what he teaches his students in class ..
You can imagine... anyways, he could be a good teacher after all but a teacher ought to write well at least to a large extent ...
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Home94: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lovethaa:
First the way you write and express yourself does not look like that of a teacher..

Secondly the new teacher does not have any rights over your students, so tell him you don't want him calling them anymore.

thirdly .. you are attracted to thier beauty too much that you are likely to be taking things too seriously.. besides you should never be attracted to a particular student above others..

Lastly.... Las las both of you are pedophile
never mind my write up and expression I was writing fast and auto correct was messing me up
I think you understand me to an extent when you said he has no right over my pupils even if he do it Should be minimal and under my approval or permission
thanks for understanding me
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Home94: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lovethaa:

don't mind my write up pls the phone am using isn't helping at all
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Home94: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
CheedyJ:

You can imagine... anyways, he could be a good teacher after all but a teacher ought to write well at least to a large extent ...
sorry for that don't mind my write up the phone am using is having touchpad or screen problem and auto correct is really messing me up
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Wittyglam(f): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Approach the said teacher and discuss things with him, let him know how you feel and if he doesn't listen to you report to the Headteacher. Just be careful
Re: What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
As a Teacher, you're there to teach and be your best to ALL the students in your classes, not play favorites nor be paying attention to how handsome or beautiful a student is. Secondly, both of y'all are acting like paedophiles, especially the other Teacher who has also taken a liking your "favourite boy" (smh) and keeps calling him to his classroom when no one is there. I hope he's not doing anything inappropriate with him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? / . / PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.