Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) (50871 Views)

Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS / Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS / Gov Wike Launches Book Obi, Saraki Tambuwal And PDP Chieftain Attends (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by StreetMedia: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2021
Wike, what you cannot kill you can't fight.

You need to be thinking straight Govo.

C4i for town and C4Die for bush.

I was banned because I said the truth. Nigeria is finished. Seun(Nigeria Mark Zuckerberg)
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by frankson1(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2021
addictiv:
Hope they don't become another FSARS in PH... Because as long as NPF is involved, soon you see them creating checkpoints that only create more traffic and harassing road users.

I doubt it's going to be effective as the C4I during Ameachi's time.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2021
AkalaJ:
Omo, e really dey hot for ESN from every angle now o. Dem alone dey fight herdsmen, dey fight army, and now Wike's C4I wan join the fight. ESN is really getting a bad wrap o. Wike really mean ibo people. No be small thing.

I hope u have same energy over herdsmen?

One of the problems facing Nigeria is our hypocrisy. If herdsmen were not busy killing people, all these ethnic based security outfits wouldn't have started.

Just few days ago, my wife's brother was among those who protested heavily in Delta state over herdsmen killing after they slaughtered farmers and raped women. It was so brutal in their village. The youths were so angry. They are crying now, no one is listening, no one is saying anything. If they decide to organize security system to fight back herdsmen, everyone will come against them.

What u people don't know is that Insecurity knows no tribe when it starts, it consumes all. I heard that northern elders are now begging for serious help from every corner. When they were quiet about the whole Insecurity stuff few years ago all because politics, they didn't know abi. Today, they are in mess.

The only thing that pains me is that it is the masses that suffer all these mess. The same politicians both at federal and state levels won't be affected. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2477258769084966&id=672482079562653
We're did u see ESN?lol it's for people like you that the government wants to censor media
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2021
Chukwu Abiama is with the black Isrealites

Long live ESN
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by ShootThemAll(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2021
Genesiis:
Let's not get carried away, he only pegged the creation of the outfit on ESN since the Fulani herdmen was no longer a viable reason for it creation. Its all politics.

Story! To tackle Fulani herdsmen and he is using Police and Civil defence Officers that were recruited and being paid by Federal Government, their loyalty will still be with the Fulani Cabals in Abuja.

If you like don't save yourself from Fulani herdsmen in Rivers because C4i will do NOTHING.

Wike is an asslicker and a slave to Fulani Cabals in Abj all because of 2023 and fear of EFCC after his tenure. Whatever he is doing now is not to safeguard Rivers people, is for his selfish interest.

He doesn't care about Rivers people.

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by freshvine(f): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2021
Where in the report did they include ESN and this forum is promoting half truth.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by ello29(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2021
Stop the hate speech and stop trying to divide us against our commmon enemies. ESN is a security outfit and have done well. Those targeted are criminals, bandits, kidnappers, terrorists and all kinds of violence or protests that will bridge the peace in the State.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2021
I don't know why people think this good development is to tackle ESN, why don't you see it as to tackle insecurity?

Is ESN the one causing insecurity in the state?

I am a positive thinker and I believe its for the progress of the state and country
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2021
Printerscanner:

The outfit is to tackle killer herdsmen, Wike is just using ESN to cover up. Just watch and see

But this outfit looks like a normal police unit, definitely the members will be sourced from police, this is just a police unit like the defunct SARS
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2021
hollah123:
believe me they don't hate Igbos,many of them are just angry with Kanu n his miscreants.

Since kanus supporters are so stupid that they see his as Lord n saviour who can do no bad n he's even millions of miles away telling them to be stupid here they want to deal with his miscreants.

imagine someone placing a bounty on the head of a governor n his fools are still saying it's the right thing

imagine someone calling all CAN leaders idiots n fools n his supporters still believes his right.

if I were to b Wike I will do more than that,since they want to b stupid they will give them d cure

This is how intellectual idiots like yourself mislead the public to believe lies and propaganda.

Now answer this questions;

Did Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB just surfaced from nowhere and started talking or was it as a result of decades of misgovernance,injustices, unfairness and negligence which have resulted in to personal survival and security?

Did Wike not placed a bounty on an innocent man from ogoni, tagged him IPOB member just to paint Mazi Nnamdi bad in the heat of the #EndSars crisis before Mazi Nnamdi Kanu responded in exonorating the man, himself and IPOB and in return of favour to Wike, placed the said bounty on him after Wike had ordered the killings of innocent and unarmed peaceful Biafran protesters and Igbo youths in #Obigbo?

Before Mazi Nnamdi Kanu started calling OHANEZE Igbo governors and CAN out on the radio what have been the efforts of these people to curb the endless fulani terrorists killings in our land if not to talk about politics and elections while our people are being killed everyday by the terrorists and bandits and fulani herdsmen?

Did you hear when Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said that the establishment of the ESN is a child of necessity because the people we all entrusted our security and welfare into their hands have failed hence, the need for the masses to protect themselves?

The last, why are people like you refusing to accept the simple truth that we are under serious attack and we must defend ourselves instead of waiting for some unserious people to do that for us?

Just because Mazi Nnamdi Kanu did not bow to these fulani efulefus and their terrorists masters up north, they have decided to proscribe him and seek any opportunity to eliminate him.

FYI, MAZI NNAMDI KANU IS THE GOVERNOR GENERAL OF THE EAST NOW, CHOSEN AND ORDAINED BY GOD AND ACCEPTED AND LOVED BY THE COMMON MAN ON THE STREET.
Let your conscience guide.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by airminem(f): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2021
popesco123:

keep on basking in blindness, outdated old politician have sold your brain and your future away. I wish you could regain your sight physically to see what is like in advance world. local champion!
I have an apartment for you at GRA, Ikeja. Two rooms apartment with a single car park space, all for you for free. Grab this offer & Leave that your single room now.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Maobichek: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2021
Grandmeister:

I didn’t even see esn mentioned in the post but the op mischievously put esn in the topic. And I am sure 90% of the readers didn’t read the brief news.

There was no ESN mentioned in Wike's speech, the OP only showed how demented most ppl are via their comments.

Any thread that breeds hatered and tribalism would be a front page material, quite unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by JohnSin97: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2021
Rivers must be really rich.....you created a security outfit under a failed security outfit(Nigerian Police)....
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by chikason22(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2477258769084966&id=672482079562653
Where did he say he wants to use it to fight ESN. Enemy of progress. I am an Ikwerre man from Wike's LGA. I don't subscribe to some of his policies especially how he misbehave sometimes by been naive to job creation for youth, paying pensions and salaries etc. And how he asslick the caliphate for his selfish interest.. But you see ESN, nothing will bring them down. When you live in a country that don't bring evil people and their supporters to justice including you, ESN is the correction required to balance the equation. Stupid write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by chikason22(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
Maobichek:

There was no ESN mentioned in Wike's speech, the OP only showed how demented most ppl are via their comments.

Any thread that breeds hatered and tribalism would be a front page material, quite unfortunate.
That op is an idiot. I am a Rivers man and from same tribe as the stupid governor who suddenly changed cus he is serving out his last tenure. All Nigerian politicians are the same, greedy bastards. ESN has come to stay and there's nothing anybody can do about it
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by chikason22(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
airminem:
The end of ESn

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Dikaveli(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mikehot:
Omo this should tell you how effective this ESN are in Port Harcourt that is not even in Igbo land

He is busy launching Hilux and guns, why not go to the forest and face them man to man

Wike is a big fool, is it not the same fulanis that would be in that police squard by extension creating more armed Terrorists

Since port Harcourt is not igbo land which land is it? Imo land i guess
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by chikason22(m): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Mumu Wike! This man will never learn. All the guns and hilux trucks he bought for them will soon be diverted to Borno and Yobe by the govt to fight insurgency same way they diverted the fighter helicopter he gave the nigerian Army.

What a waste of time, energy and resources.
Woke is actually a bastard. He got no sense. I stopped supporting him since the Oyigbo mayhem

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Maobichek: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
jrusky:
Seun pls the OP of this thread deserve ban with immediate effect.

Pls where in this post did Wike mentioned he formed the C14 or C19 to tackle ESN?

Pls what type of nonsense is this? Why is it that some folks just take joy setting the roof on fire?

Why do Southern people behaved this way? Ogun state just launched Amotekun and another security apparatus the Yoruba did not come here to say it was formed to tackle Igboho or OPC.

I'm sick the way we do things in South its so annoying. Yes Wike did not key in to Ipob ideas and said he is not part of the game pls he has the right to say so it's not by force to be ipob or Biafra or accept ESN. Kogi has so much Yoruba communities but the SW Amotekun are not jumping to Kogi to forcefully want them to join Amotekun only my own tribe(igbo) love jumping to people land and called it Biafra. Biko na wetin nah?

Pls leave this man alone its not by force to be part of a struggle enough of hatred towards him just simply for refusing to belief in an idea.

I followed most of the comments here and what is obvious is hate and tribalism.

Most Igbos including myself are not ipob members or apologist, painting all Igbos as IPOB is hatred and evil.

Wike did not mention ESN in his speech so why did the op twisted the whole thing and ignorant ppl are here celebrating?

Wike did not support Ipob and that does not mean that he hate Igbos.

Nairaland should do away with every thread that breeds tribalism and hate, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
Maobichek:

I followed most of the comments here and what is obvious is hate and tribalism.

Most Igbos including myself are not ipob members or apologist, painting all Igbos as IPOB is hatred and evil.

Wike did not mention ESN in his speech so why did the op twisted the whole thing and ignorant ppl are here celebrating?

Wike did not support Ipob and that does not mean that he hate Igbos.

Nairaland should do away with every thread that breeds tribalism and hate, thank you.

Oh bro may your day be long.

Its so sad bow some people making everything Igbo mean ipob it's so sad. Wike never mentioned ESN at all and there is nothing wrong in him creating security agency to provide his people security and his not key in to ipob does not mean he hate Igbo.

Thanks bro for being very truthful and honest. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Maobichek: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
chikason22:
That op is an idiot. I am a Rivers man and from same tribe as the stupid governor who suddenly changed cus he is serving out his last tenure. All Nigerian politicians are the same, greedy bastards. ESN has come to stay and there's nothing anybody can do about it

i lived at 1st Artillary and worked at Rumuomasi, Market junction for 3 years. What we read on Nairaland is a direct opposite of what is on ground.

Wike don't support ipob and i personally, I'm not a member nor supporter of ipob but this security outfit by Wike didn't mention ipob nor esn so the op only trying to wipe up sentiment and he achieved his aim.

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Alba3:
He's proactive; didn't want his state to turn to another Anambra or Bornu.
as matter of fact I dey anambra now see as our rich men dey land for easter and other activities after Easter, but no northerner can drive from Abuja to kaduna let me not talk of bornu zamfara kastina niger yobe sokoto those states are what we called bandits states and so it shall remain till the world end angry
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
[[s]quote author=EAhumble post=100417499]All southern governors needs to be sacrificed to either Sango or Amadioha.. ESN created to secure the lives of the helpless by the marauding Herdsmen, is now being fought by their own people...

WIKE should be weary of his actions because he may turn out to be the next Dino Maleye after being used by the FG [/quote][/s]

ESN That was created by an exiled branded terrorist can never have a foot hold in Rivers state NEVER!!

You brainwashed modafvcker should gaan secure your region that is currently under siege.

Perhaps start with Anambra and Ebonyi .. grin grin
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
History555:
He did not launch them to tackle herdsmen but esn. But since they are regular police, hope he will not accuse amachi of using them to rig out his candidate in 2023.

Why herdsmen? Is herdsmen the problem of Rivers State?
We know our problems in Rivers State and herdsmen is not one.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mikehot:
[s]Omo this should tell you how effective this ESN are in Port Harcourt that is not even in Igbo land

He is busy launching Hilux and guns, why not go to the forest and face them man to man

Wike is a big fool, is it not the same fulanis that would be in that police squard by extension creating more armed Terrorists[/s]

What do one expect from ipig miscreants? Nonsense as usual grin
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Valkan:

[s]Pure steewpidity
this man has yet to launch an outfit to
tackle the killer herdsmen yet esn is
your problem⚫[/s]

Nothing like killer herdsmen in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
Soolmus:
grin

Wike is giving Ipobians one hell of time

From Oyigbo massacre to This

Ipig miscreants can no longer walk anywhere in Rivers state. Wike has chased them to the point that they are all now online warriors.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
gidgiddy:
[s]Has anyone ever heard that ESN is disturbing anyone in Rivers state?

Wike is a very foolish man. When he started saying that IPOB wanted to annex Rivers state to the South East, and that River state belongs to the Niger Delta, is when I knew that his stupidity knows no bounds.

Igbos were his greatest supporters. In one act of pure madness, he used the Obigbo incident to tell Igbos, who saw him as one of them, that he is not Igbo but a "Niger Deltan". Despite the fact that several LGA's such Egbema-Ndoni, Etche and Obigbo(Oyigbo) are indigenous Igbos in Rivers, he made it look like Igbo is South East and Rivers State dropped from the Sky. Today, an Ikwerre man from wike's own LGA is Deputy President of Ohanaeze

Well I hope Ijaws, Ibibios, Efiks and the rest of them Wike is claiming are "Niger Deltans" gives him future political support to remain relevant because Wike will one day be reminded by the Igbo nation that he is not Igbo but a "Niger Deltan"[/s]

Wailing of an ipig miscreant. Wike has really dealt with this one.

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
willybaby:
op to tackle ESN OR INSECURITY, this topic is misleading and inciting

When you see ipig thread you should know.
Look through and see ipig miscreants feasting on the thread.

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by samdaisi: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
I like Wike because he is a wise man, he knows personally that ESN is a Boko Haram,Bandits and Fulani herdsmen in disguise
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
hollah123:
believe me they don't hate Igbos,many of them are just angry with Kanu n his miscreants.

Since kanus supporters are so stupid that they see his as Lord n saviour who can do no bad n he's even millions of miles away telling them to be stupid here they want to deal with his miscreants.

imagine someone placing a bounty on the head of a governor n his fools are still saying it's the right thing

imagine someone calling all CAN leaders idiots n fools n his supporters still believes his right.

if I were to b Wike I will do more than that,since they want to b stupid they will give them d cure

You are a good man. These ipig miscreants expect us or our governor to sit back and clap for them while they destroy our darling state. Even their id.i.ot dilector had the guts to place a bounty on our governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Nnamdi Kanu; UK Based Nigerian Man Shares Intimate Picture With Wife On Bed. / See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.