Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) (50875 Views)

Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS / Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS / Gov Wike Launches Book Obi, Saraki Tambuwal And PDP Chieftain Attends (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
wike launched c4 to tackle fulani in his state. I didn't see Esn mentioned anywhere in the post. In my view, I think they are there to join forces with Esn. They have a common enemy.

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by annyz: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
EAhumble:
All southern governors needs to be sacrificed to either Sango or Amadioha.. ESN created to secure the lives of the helpless by the marauding Herdsmen, is now being fought by their own people...

WIKE should be weary of his actions because he may turn out to be the next Dino Maleye after being used by the FG

He will even be worse dumped than Dino Maleye.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Psalmistproject: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
Alba3:
He's proactive; didn't want his state to turn to another Anambra or Bornu.

Generally can you compare human safety index in anambra and Rivers.
Anambra has a history of land/territorial dispute conflict. but Rivers headache range from land dispute, sea piracy, cultism, militancy, and top of the chart Cultism.

comot your nose from your ass and research you no gree, why won't you talk bull shit!

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Tjah: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

Foolish talk. Dont you know that what you are calling Rivers state was create from lands carved from four provinces of the old Eastern Region in 1967? Land was carved out from Aba province, Owerri province, Portharcourt province and Yenagoa province. Rivers state did not drop out of the sky. Obigbo used to be 8n the old Aba province before it was lumped into Rivers state and renamed "Oyigbo". Places like Etche, Omuma, Egbema-Ndoni all used to be in Owerri province. Infact, the creation of Rivers stste caused Egbema people to cut into two, half in Imo state(Ohaji-Egbema LGA) and the other half in Rivers(Egbema-Ndoni LGA). I dont want to even add the Ikwerres of Elele, Ubima and Omarelu in Ikwerre LGA who dont deny being Igbos.

A good chunk of Igbo land was used to create Rivers state. So, many of us Igbos laughed when that Foolish Governor called Wike said that Rivers state is welcoming to Igbos. How can you be welcoming an ethnic to a state in which they are indigenous to, in their millions? Laughable
to start wit,nothing like egbema/ndoni lga in rivers state, every state was created from a province, so y cant u maitain ur own bounderies and allow others to be. Why carry ur greed and foolishness to other peoples house?

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tjah:
to start wit,nothing like egbema/ndoni lga in rivers state, every state was created from a province, so y cant u maitain ur own bounderies and allow others to be. Why carry ur greed and foolishness to other peoples house?

There is no Ogba/Egbma/Ndoni LGA? Thats news to me since it is on Rivers State official website And what provinces was Rivers state created from? Some Igbo provinces were used to create Rivers state. Some of us want to know why the took out Obigbo from Imo state in 1976, lumped it in Rivers state and called it one ridiculous name "Oyigbo"
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by onetouch04: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
SARS in another form. ESN all the way
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by SoiSoi13(f): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
You people should free WIKE,, He created the outfit to secure the live and safety of Rivers people, they are under is watch, Period!

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by SoiSoi13(f): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
I pray ESN is able to protect the lives of their people too and that their traitors don't betray them
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
criuze:
wike

gi ka ike gagwu

imelu Ike gi inaa
speak up !!!!!! Increase the volume

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by SoiSoi13(f): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
All these argument is base on what?protect your state let the man protect his own state the way he feel best, Haba, it is not by force oh! Knowing fully well your brothers and their greed will betray you and sell your hideout to the enemy just like in Imo state.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
Psalmistproject:

[s]Generally can you compare human safety index in anambra and Rivers.
Anambra has a history of land/territorial dispute conflict. but Rivers headache range from land dispute, sea piracy, cultism, militancy, and top of the chart Cultism.

comot your nose from your ass and research you no gree, why won't you talk bull shit![/s]

Is it the same anambra with billionaire kidnappers, money ritualists, baby factories, prostition, community killings, armed robbery and occultism?

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
SoiSoi13:
All these argument is base on what?protect your state let the man protect his own state the way he feel best, Haba, it is not by force oh! Knowing fully well your brothers and their greed will betray you and sell your hideout to the enemy just like in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

[s]There is no Ogba/Egbma/Ndoni LGA? Thats news to me since it is on Rivers State official website And what provinces was Rivers state created from? Some Igbo provinces were used to create Rivers state. Some of us want to know why the took out Obigbo from Imo state in 1976, lumped it in Rivers state and called it one ridiculous name "Oyigbo"[/s]

You'll keep crying till thy kingdom come.

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tjah:

Like seriously?

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
Odogwunaeast:
wike launched c4 to tackle fulani in his state. I didn't see Esn mentioned anywhere in the post. [s]In my view, I think they are there to join forces with Esn[/s]. They have a common enemy.

Fixed!
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

[s]Foolish talk. Dont you know that what you are calling Rivers state was create from lands carved from four provinces of the old Eastern Region in 1967? Land was carved out from Aba province, Owerri province, Portharcourt province and Yenagoa province. Rivers state did not drop out of the sky. Obigbo used to be 8n the old Aba province before it was lumped into Rivers state and renamed "Oyigbo". Places like Etche, Omuma, Egbema-Ndoni all used to be in Owerri province. Infact, the creation of Rivers stste caused Egbema people to cut into two, half in Imo state(Ohaji-Egbema LGA) and the other half in Rivers(Egbema-Ndoni LGA). I dont want to even add the Ikwerres of Elele, Ubima and Omarelu in Ikwerre LGA who dont deny being Igbos.

A good chunk of Igbo land was used to create Rivers state. So, many of us Igbos laughed when that Foolish Governor called Wike said that Rivers state is welcoming to Igbos. How can you be welcoming an ethnic to a state in which they are indigenous to, in their millions? Laughable [/s]

This your wailing is becoming legendary. Keep wailing while we move...

States have been created and the last states created were in 1996, however you are still wailing for something that was created even before you were born.
Different states were created from different regions, no wailing from other regions but you ipigs keeps wailing.

Continue!

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kinematics:

Fixed!

Afonja spotted!!!!! Until you people come out to confess about the igbo race, and why you people adore them. The word "Biafra" will continue to send shivers down your spines!.. if I were you, I will tell the world why the igbos are CHAMPIONS instead if trying to force them stay in your hopeless union. Don't you have shame? Somebody said no, you are still forcing them to stay.. shameless afonja. Una no get dignity and self pride in my view..
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
I hope he pays them well and provide them life insurance for the benefit of their families because their blood will be used to water the soil in Biafra land.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by caracas: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
AkalaJ:
Omo, e really dey hot for ESN from every angle now o. Dem alone dey fight herdsmen, dey fight army, and now Wike's C4I wan join the fight. ESN is really getting a bad wrap o. Wike really mean ibo people. No be small thing.
The fear of ESN is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by stieyven(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mikehot:
Omo this should tell you how effective this ESN are in Port Harcourt that is not even in Igbo land

He is busy launching Hilux and guns, why not go to the forest and face them man to man

Wike is a big fool, is it not the same fulanis that would be in that police squard by extension creating more armed Terrorists
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Bashir75: 12:32am On Apr 04, 2021
AkalaJ:
Omo, e really dey hot for ESN from every angle now o. Dem alone dey fight herdsmen, dey fight army, and now Wike's C4I wan join the fight. ESN is really getting a bad wrap o. Wike really mean ibo people. No be small thing.

If Ipobians/ESN continue to wish us evil in SW, we will relaunch and beam our security targets on them and filter them out. They are cancerous and early termination is essential.

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by SoiSoi13(f): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Whether it be IPOB or ESN or whatever they call themselves Ndigbos are not taken serious cause they can be easily bought by the highest bidder,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) / Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable / Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.