Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) (50874 Views)

Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS / Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS / Gov Wike Launches Book Obi, Saraki Tambuwal And PDP Chieftain Attends (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
C4 ko,A1 ni !
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mikehot:
[s]Omo this should tell you how effective this ESN are in Port Harcourt that is not even in Igbo land
[/s]
He is busy launching Hilux and guns, why not go to the forest and face them man to man

Wike is a big fool, is it not the same fulanis that would be in that police squard by extension creating more armed Terrorists

Effective in PH kee u there. Quite obvious you are hallucinating.

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
JoeEeL:

Most Some Port Harcourt indigenes are of Igboid genealogy. Nwaike himself is Igbo. So is Amaechi.

Fixed!
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
they will still end up standing by the road side to collect money or killing innocent people
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
ello29:
Stop the hate speech and stop trying to divide us against our commmon enemies. ESN is a security outfit and have done well. Those targeted are criminals, bandits, kidnappers, terrorists and all kinds of violence or protests that will bridge the peace in the State.

Nobody is against ESN. As long as they know their boundary we have no issue with them. Good enough they've not been spotted anywhere in Rivers State. They should continue their war in SE we don't give a shi*
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
chikason22:
That op is an idiot. I am a Rivers man and from same tribe as the stupid governor who suddenly changed cus he is serving out his last tenure. All Nigerian politicians are the same, greedy bastards. ESN has come to stay and there's nothing anybody can do about it

ESN has come to stay in your father's house, definitely not Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by gawu1: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
This Wike method will likely turn out to be best way to tackling insecurity in the country. We have regular police and other security agencies in each state. As the chief security officer of their states, every state governor should take control of these agencies, retrain and equip them with modern facilities and gadgets, reinforce them with mandates that will make them able to deal with every challenge instead of creating things like amotekun, esn, etc that may later turn to something else and hound the country security after out living their relevancy.
This method has lots of advantages. Since the idea of creating state police force by each is proving inconvenience, the state can now seam to be in total control of the fg police in their area. Even the fg will feel complemented in term of funding, monitoring and strategy, and deployment. By the way, the security challenges have peculiarities and seems centralizing effort to fighting the menace is not yielding expected results. Therefore, every state police commands together with the governor can fashion or design ways to meet these peculiarities. It will also go a long way to bringing to an end the accusation and counter accusation of politicisation of security issues in the country.
I think Wicked Wike has done well on this. And If all states can borrow this idea, there is nothing more to say about decentralisation of security forces in the country.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
criuze:
wike

gi ka ike gagwu

imelu Ike gi inaa
this news sweet me pass anything...

Sebi una kick against Ameachi and his own candidate for Wike just in the name of APC is evil..
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mikehot:
Omo this should tell you how effective this ESN are in Port Harcourt that is not even in Igbo land

He is busy launching Hilux and guns, why not go to the forest and face them man to man

Wike is a big fool, is it not the same fulanis that would be in that police squard by extension creating more armed Terrorists
una wailing just start.. Sebi una dey support am 2019 against Ameachi because of APC is evil according to you guys...

Best news I will hear today
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
Printerscanner:

The outfit is to tackle killer herdsmen, Wike is just using ESN to cover up. Just watch and see
you mean the same that massacre igbos last year?

Una never still learn that Ameachi is better than this man
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by jamesversion: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
EAhumble:
All southern governors needs to be sacrificed to either Sango or Amadioha.. ESN created to secure the lives of the helpless by the marauding Herdsmen, is now being fought by their own people...

WIKE should be weary of his actions because he may turn out to be the next Dino Maleye after being used by the FG

it is not difficult to spot the comment of an illiterate.

What is ESN, and who created ESN and what law is backing ESN. So Rivers state is a banana state where any miscreant can just create a security outfit and then they start to operate.

please be guided.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Hundredfold4lif(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
wingmanIII:
Where did he mention ESN??
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by zuto4u(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
My brother, the same thought on my mind oooooo
ubaobi:
I have carefully observed how all the security agencies and governors are taking this ESN matter very serious and I'm wondering why they usually look helpless when it comes to bandits and bokoharam. Secondly how come whenever herdsmen attack any community, these same security agencies don't respond until after the herdsmen have left. No arrests are made. What am I missing.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by od501: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
ubaobi:
I have carefully observed how all the security agencies and governors are taking this ESN matter very serious and I'm wondering why they usually look helpless when it comes to bandits and bokoharam. Secondly how come whenever herdsmen attack any community, these same security agencies don't respond until after the herdsmen have left. No arrests are made. What am I missing.

Welcome to the animal kingdom.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by od501: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mikehot:
Omo this should tell you how effective this ESN are in Port Harcourt that is not even in Igbo land

Read the history of Rivers state, it is core igbo sef
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
od501:

[s]Read the history of Rivers state, it is core igbo sef[/s]

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Shellsploit: 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
Welcome development.
At least he purchased those vehicles from innosson
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kinematics: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
jamesversion:

What is ESN, and who created ESN and what law is backing ESN. So Rivers state is a banana state where any miscreant can just create a security outfit and then they start to operate.

please be guided.

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Thanos(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
Brenn594:
Wahalla no go ever finish 4 9ja,what i can suggest is that FG should summon thanos from USA to wipe out all forms of insurgency,since biden promised to work with african leaders.
I am here to restore balance. Not meddle in petty politics. Leave me out of your fruitless drama.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Tjah: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
[quote author=AkalaJ post=100413587]Omo, e really dey hot for ESN from every angle now o. Dem alone dey fight herdsmen, dey fight army, and now Wike's C4I wan join the fight. ESN is really getting a bad wrap o. Wike really mean ibo people. No be small thing.
So that e fit clear for dia eyes say rivers state no be igbo land.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Kuginzi: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
Anyway!

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Tjah: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
gidgiddy:
Has anyone ever heard that ESN is disturbing anyone in Rivers state?

Wike is a very foolish man. When he started saying that IPOB wanted to annex Rivers state to the South East, and that River state belongs to the Niger Delta, is when I knew that his stupidity knows no bounds.

Igbos were his greatest supporters. In one act of pure madness, he used the Obigbo incident to tell Igbos, who saw him as one of them, that he is not Igbo but a "Niger Deltan". Despite the fact that several LGA's such Egbema-Ndoni, Etche and Obigbo(Oyigbo) are indigenous Igbos in Rivers, he made it look like Igbo is South East and Rivers State dropped from the Sky. Today, an Ikwerre man from wike's own LGA is Deputy President of Ohanaeze

Well I hope Ijaws, Ibibios, Efiks and the rest of them Wike is claiming are "Niger Deltans" gives him future political support to remain relevant because Wike will one day be reminded by the Igbo nation that he is not Igbo but a "Niger Deltan"

An ikwerri man can b anytin he wants, that is his own personal right and freedom of association. Ibo's claiming an entire state called rivers state, how many of its languages do u know... Abua? Ekpeye? Engene? Etc where do u place them in your igbo dictionary, u must be a greater fool for not being contented with your space called igbo land.
Leave our peaceful rivers state alone

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Jostoman: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Grandmeister:

I didn’t even see esn mentioned in the post but the op mischievously put esn in the topic. And I am sure 90% of the readers didn’t read the brief news.
don't mind all those zombie
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Chuckxwin(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
This is Nice
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Brenn594(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
Thanos:

I am here to restore balance. Not meddle in petty politics. Leave me out of your fruitless drama.
oga which drama ke? Abi na nollywood b dis? see a patriotic nigerian,infinity stone sef u no get.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Nwa4336(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
I don't really understand Nigeria self, POLICE, ARMY, FULANI AND C41 only for ESN, mean why BOKO BOYS day busy day count score every minute.

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
Monogamy:
Anything to secure Rivers state is welcome.

Nice one Gov Wike

Can the federal government controlled police secure Rivers?

Have they secured Katsina?
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by criuze(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
Topmaike007:

Sebi una kick against Ameachi and his own candidate for Wike just in the name of APC is evil..

So what

what will now make you masturbate over this
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by criuze(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
Topmaike007:

so what

what'll now make you masturbate over this
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by gidgiddy: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tjah:

An ikwerri man can b anytin he wants, that is his own personal right and freedom of association. Ibo's claiming an entire state called rivers state, how many of its languages do u know... Abua? Ekpeye? Engene? Etc where do u place them in your igbo dictionary, u must be a greater fool for not being contented with your space called igbo land.
Leave our peaceful rivers state alone

Foolish talk. Dont you know that what you are calling Rivers state was create from lands carved from four provinces of the old Eastern Region in 1967? Land was carved out from Aba province, Owerri province, Portharcourt province and Yenagoa province. Rivers state did not drop out of the sky. Obigbo used to be 8n the old Aba province before it was lumped into Rivers state and renamed "Oyigbo". Places like Etche, Omuma, Egbema-Ndoni all used to be in Owerri province. Infact, the creation of Rivers stste caused Egbema people to cut into two, half in Imo state(Ohaji-Egbema LGA) and the other half in Rivers(Egbema-Ndoni LGA). I dont want to even add the Ikwerres of Elele, Ubima and Omarelu in Ikwerre LGA who dont deny being Igbos.

A good chunk of Igbo land was used to create Rivers state. So, many of us Igbos laughed when that Foolish Governor called Wike said that Rivers state is welcoming to Igbos. How can you be welcoming an ethnic to a state in which they are indigenous to, in their millions? Laughable
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by gidgiddy: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
jamesversion:

please be guided.

Trust me, if killer herdsmen pursue you with AK47, you will not care if the security that might save you is backed by any law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram / Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) / No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.