Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause (4922 Views)

Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by jason123: 12:02am On Apr 18, 2011
gadogado:

southerners are bloody bigots

To be honest, I can't argue with that. . . .
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Chyz2: 12:07am On Apr 18, 2011
Well done Beaf! cool
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Dave6: 12:08am On Apr 18, 2011
Fresh Air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by otele(m): 12:12am On Apr 18, 2011
[size=28pt]Goodluck will rule in the next four yrs. If he wishes we shall elect him again in 2015. It's either that way or we shall burn down this country.
The spirit of Biafra is still waiting.[/size]
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by otele(m): 12:22am On Apr 18, 2011
Warn all those northern Moslems, for the igbos, this election was not about Goodluck( who is not even Igbo) but this election was about stopping buhari AT ALL COST.

Warn those trying to riot. Warn them before it's too late. The Igbos will be only too glad to see this country split. What nonsense.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by isalegan2: 12:36am On Apr 18, 2011
Kilode?!:

Congratulations bro, your passion is admirable.

Like Jarus said It's Not War, It's Election After All , hopefully President Goodluck Jonathan will serve our people well.

I wish him success cool

Kilode, you're so gracious. lol. Last time I "saw" you on NL, on the eve of the election, you were partying hardy (or nursing the impending disappointment) with some emu.  tongue  You been doing that all this time?  I'm just glad you resurfaced sha.  grin
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by HighChief4(m): 12:40am On Apr 18, 2011
Nice one Beaf. Goodluck to you bro
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Kilode1: 12:51am On Apr 18, 2011
isale_gan2:

Kilode, you're so gracious. lol. Last time I "saw" you on NL, on the eve of the election, you were partying hardy (or nursing the impending disappointment) with some emu.  tongue  You been doing that all this time?  I'm just glad you resurfaced sha.  grin

Haha. Thanks Isalegangan. What can I do?  Whether GEJ or Buhari, I will still drink my Emu, either to wash away the expected disappointment or celebrate the unlikely victory.

As soon as I'm done with the Oguro gourd, I'll go back to asking my Nigerian leaders: --> Bros How Far?  wink
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by MeGaStReEt: 1:21am On Apr 18, 2011
I am proud of you Beaf, there was a time I actualy got fed up with this whole GEJ and PDP thing, I started reading your post and it inspired me, I have never voted in my life till last saturday, I stood under that skin burning sun all for GEJ, just to perform my civic duty to the one I believe in.

I pray with God mercy and guidance, he will perform better than our expectation, come 2015, there won't be any competition
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by bidemi12(m): 2:13am On Apr 18, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

I am proud of you Beaf, there was a time I actualy got fed up with this whole GEJ and PDP thing, I started reading your post and it inspired me, I have never voted in my life till last saturday, I stood under that skin burning sun all for GEJ, just to perform my civic duty to the one I believe in.

I pray with God mercy and guidance, he will perform better than our expectation, come 2015, there won't be any competition

Clear evidence of how PDP has violated not only the country's finances but the people's will and hope. So much so that people are now envisioning PDP as the only way forward forgeting that they put the country in the depths of depravity in the first place. I have marked all your names, all those hailing jonathan now. I will quote you all when you start complaining soon. And to you beaf, shame on you. You have let your tribal sentiments deprive you of your principles. were you not the same person crucifying PDP in the past saying nothing good will ever come of it. But as soon as your kinsman declared intent you began singing another tune. No wonder the south south is as f.uc.ked up as it is. with people like you around, it has no choice or chance for that matter. SHAME ON YOU.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Jakumo(m): 6:08am On Apr 18, 2011
Congratulations on a battle well fought, Beaf.    As unwavering as the Northern Star, you remained steadfast in support of the truth, progress, equity and justice, even as you aimed a furious barrage of withering fire at those who dreamed of imposing a murderous geriatric ex-tyrant on Africa's most populous nation.

As the dust now begins to settle in the wake of the epic rumble that took place at election polling stations across Nigeria, those who fought and prevailed in the equally ferocious battle that raged in cyberspace will long be remembered as well, and in this neck of the woods, the Generalissimo is without question our man Beaf.

I raise a toast to you, brother man.   You did your level best to keep your fatherland Nigeria on course for a brighter future, and the TRUTH which you doggedly championed HAS set us free.   May you live long and live well, for men like you are few and far between.   
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by efisher(m): 7:06am On Apr 18, 2011
Welldone Beaf. You played a great role as a hero of democracy. I learnt a lot from the facts you presented and laughed a lot from the humor you displayed.

Pop sontin!!!
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by doctorT(m): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2011
[size=15pt]TIME WILL TELL Whether fresh air or otherwise[/size]
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by dayokanu(m): 7:21am On Apr 18, 2011
Lets enjoy another 4yrs of PDP
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by gadogado(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2011
beaf your oga cheated in the north! the votes were illegitimate
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by gadogado(m): 7:26am On Apr 18, 2011
theres no way 300 k people voted for goodluck in sokoto or kebbi! they gave money and thats all! and rigged and inflated the number of votes cast for jonathan!! so now the country will be too hot for him!!! they'll turn it into libya! just watch
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by AbaGhost: 7:35am On Apr 18, 2011
@gado- can i have some cheese with that whine?
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by gadogado(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2011
whatever dude! its a damn shame that people from the south voted for corruption only because he's their kinsman!! 0 rationale!!!! I wouldn't say anything had the votes not been rigged!!! but you can smile now, thats all good but this situation will only escalate and the country will turn into something else in a few months, they'll make it ungovernable for him!! it'll be too hot for him to govern. Already, if you hear what they're telling them in mosques, you'll quench!! theres no way nigeria will remain stable!!!!
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by AbaGhost: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2011
less talk more actions
nigerians talk toomuch
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2011
Time will time GEJ's performance.

Hope fresh air aint fresh fart undecided
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by misterh(m): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2011
I hope & pray dat GEJ will rise above the evil machinations of PDP & deliver the dividends of democracy that he promised
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by rasputinn(m): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2011
@ All haters

Cry bucket loads on nairaland,NO ONE REALLY CARES  tongue tongue tongue

@ [size=14pt]Beaf
Dear comrade and fellow soldier,well done and thanks for keeping the faith[/size]
  wink wink
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by vincent10(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2011
The best way to compensate/thank beaf is to kill him and immortalize his soul telling generations to come what he did.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by misterh(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2011
Remembr dat PDP, wit its evil & corruption, will play a part in d govt. PDP was just voted to continue dia devilish acts
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by onyengbu: 8:45am On Apr 18, 2011
Beaf was the GOC.
We were the COs.

Kudos to the most resilient fighter i ve ever seen.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by kasiem(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2011
Saying congrats will be an understatement, but i dont have any other word in my lexical diary to match ur tenacity in enthroning good leadership in the face of browbeating stone throwers in this forum. BEAF! U are really a heroe whether haters like it or not
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by gidson12(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2011
kudos beef, you re indeed a man, u stood firm on your believe
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Igwe9(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2011
gadogado:

theres no way 300 k people voted for goodluck in sokoto or kebbi! they gave money and thats all! and rigged and inflated the number of votes cast for jonathan!! so now the country will be too hot for him!!! they'll turn it into libya! just watch
Your profile says usa, how on earth did you know?
Come to your war comments, I see no reason why you can't just accept the defeat that isn't gonna be everlasting, After all, na only 4 years the man get to rule.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by assme: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2011
Congrats Beaf! Am sure many people on NL voted GEJ cos of ur ability to stand firm by your belief and the courage to lead GEJ support on NL. Kudos!
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Odunnu: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2011
I'm so proud of you Beaf!
You are already in my top three Nairalanders I can 'die' for.
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by assme: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2011
I'm so proud of you Beaf!
You are already in my top three Nairalanders I can 'die' for

Who are the other two please? and what are the criteria s of becoming Odunnu's favorite NLnders ?
Re: Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause by Odunnu: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2011
gadogado:

be careful what you say, it just might come back at you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Russian Govt Receives Letter / Biafra Brings Umuahia To Halt (photos) / Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.