Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North (10586 Views)

Armed Bandits Inspect An Abandoned Military Hardware (video/pictures) / Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate / Benue/Nasarawa Operation Whirl Stroke: Soldiers Neutralise Armed Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by OgbanjeProphet: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
Divide Nigeria now!
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by juman(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
Obviously buhari is a very bad president.

Even jonathan was better president.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by dederocs(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
Make una kill unaselves.
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by sureheaven(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
So you did censors for them.

That's 1/4th of the nigerian Army.

Inasmuch the north is part of nigeria, nothing good can come out of it.

Oduduwa is all we want

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by WaffenSS(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Apparently some census official went round the north tabulating the population of bandits.
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by MalakaiEd: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by juman(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
30,000 Armed Bandits is small number nah.

Any sensible country would defeat them promptly.
But fulani terrorists are buharis brothers, they are untouchable.

One nigeria is a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by ednut1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Who conducted the census
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/matawalle-there-are-30000-armed-bandits-across-the-north

Of cos you know the exact number of boys that are on your payroll
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by udemzyudex(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
That's because the FG has made it lucrative.
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by Duplexxx: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by Homebaked: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
https://www.premiumtimesng.com › ...
Recruitment: 190,000 applicants for Immigration, NSCDC jobs sit for ... Solution: Train and arm half the above and bandits will be history.
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by Nackzy: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Wahala for them
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by Highlyrespected(m): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Alhamdullilahi
It is your people and you should be able to bear all the circumstances and attrocitics behind angry
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kidnapping business booming in the north reducing unemployment, elevating poverty grin grin
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by sunboy(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Abeg who count them ?
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by Goditto(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
Islam.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by emezuo17: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/matawalle-there-are-30000-armed-bandits-across-the-north
. Reverse psychology, he is trying to tell the rest of the country that they have 300,000 well armed juhadists, who can easily invade and conquer the rest of the country if and when the time arises, let some mumu on this forum from the south keep fighting themselves over ipob, afonja, we south south and our oyel nonsense, it will soon clear all of us for eyes. How we allowed a tiny population of terrorist from futa jalon backed by a minor group of like-minded ones like them to subdue the rest of us like this, still baffles me.

3 Likes

Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by greatbuc(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
I hope we will be able sniff oxygen when these bandits are done with Nigeria. Restructuring is fast becoming inevitable.. Yorubas with long brooms should trim it for ewedu o. its no longer effective in sweeping out corruption and terrorism. if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by Christistruth00: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Penguin2:
I am not a Tinubu fan but his suggestion of recruitment of 50,000 youths into the military was spot on. Even as I don't understand why some people criticized it.

If you asked me, I'd suggest the number be increased to 100,000.

Recruit any youth who is young and fit irrespective of qualification because those terrorists don't ask for 5 credits in WAEC before they recruit their fighters yet the so called "illiterates" keep giving our military bloodied nose at battlefield.

Deploy about 5,000 men into each of those flashpoint areas with moderate equipment and let me see how those bastards won't be overpowered.

When the war is won, absolve some into the civil service, draft others into reserve and let those who wish to continue a career in the military to continue.

This thing is not rocket science.

Mikehot:
The thing is deploying 50,000 for security is just a smoke screen to slaughter southern youths who would particularly be making the bulk of that list and sent to the north (just like nysc) to go get killed by Bandits/Terrorists and Northerners who want to pass a statement

They would tell you they want integration, they would post their brothers here to subjugate you per street while they can kill your youths in their cities.

Northerners are more than able to end bandits/Boko Haram in the north if they want just like they can end Fulani herdsmen menance down south if they are for peace

No let them bring in State Police

If you have extra troops and Baba Buhari decides to fall asleep at the moment the terrorists are busy attacking like he did in the Case of Oyo, Ondo ,Ogun,Benue and now Ebonyi States it will not mean much but with State Police the State can fight arrest and Prosecute Bandits and Criminals irrespective of their Ethnic Origins and the State can equip and train its own State Police without any Ethnic Sabotage from other regions.
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by tradepunter: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Penguin2:
I am not a Tinubu fan but his suggestion of recruitment of 50,000 youths into the military was spot on. Even as I don't understand why some people criticized it.

Recruit any youth who is young and fit irrespective of qualification because those terrorists don't ask for 5 credits in WAEC before they recruit their fighters yet the so called "illiterates" keep giving our military bloodied nose at battlefield.

Deploy about 5,000 men into each of those flashpoint areas with moderate equipment and let me see how those bastards won't be overpowered.

When the war is won, absolve some into the civil service, draft others into reserve and let those who wish to continue a career in the military to continue.

With all due respect this is a rubbish assertion...
Intelligence makes up bulk of any sought of security operations...

If you wanna find a needle in a haystack you cut the hay into segment and run the magnet each segment. That way you get the needle easily.

If Nigeria is serious there is a military grade satellite operated by the south Africa.... It covers the entire Africa continent cuz it's a medium earth orbit type.
We can rent a slot on it's transponders for our military operations.

What one can do is get an advanced IMSI catcher from Turkey ( mentioned turkey because are willing to deal with anyone and have no terms unlike USA, China and Russia)...

Satellite sucks up large thermal, electronic, imagery signals... Transmit to base, base relays to survilliance drones... Then acts as a gateway for IMSI catcher to pinpoint area with active radio signals..

The terrorist have same mindset as a soldier.. their long term engagement only refines their capacity and capabilities.

You can't be using your barehand to pick out the hay in order to find the needle.
That's what the intelligence divisions in the military and DIA are doing.

Human intelligence have failed for now in this war.. signals intelligence must be utilized to it's fullest capacity, not just for monitoring operations that are politically motivated.

Having large standing army is inefficient... An hellfire missile from a drone is designed to take out a company advancing in a closed formation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by Soukiss0455(f): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
d north hv master plain in Nigeria. how comes he no the number. becos his d one that hold d contract of kidnapped in this con3
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by caprini1: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mikehot:
The thing is deploying 50,000 for security is just a smoke screen to slaughter southern youths who would particularly be making the bulk of that list and sent to the north (just like nysc) to go get killed by Bandits/Terrorists and Northerners who want to pass a statement

They would tell you they want integration, they would post their brothers here to subjugate you per street while they can kill your youths in their cities.

Northerners are more than able to end bandits/Boko Haram in the north if they want just like they can end Fulani herdsmen menance down south if they are for peace

You are so on point.......when crime was unbearable in the southeast between 1999 and 2000,the same easterners ,had enough,mobilised bakassi vigilantes stopped crime to the bearest minimum and people started moving freely again.
If the north wants to stop all these chaos up north ,they can,because the perpetrators are not ghosts ,but their brothers.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by faste: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Penguin2:

Recruit from your village and pay them from your purse
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
Christistruth00:

No let them bring in State Police

If you have extra troops and Baba Buhari decides to fall asleep at the moment the terrorists are busy attacking like he did in the Case of Oyo, Ondo ,Ogun,Benue and now Ebonyi States it will not mean much but with State Police the State can fight arrest and Prosecute Bandits and Criminals irrespective of their Ethnic Origins and the State can equip and train its own State Police without any Ethnic Sabotage from other regions.
it's like you just entered the country today o

State police is tantamount to restructuring, are you forgetting the people against restructuring and how this current system helps their atrocities flourish
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by Kingspin(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Penguin2:

The army and Buhari are playing game with the country, ansld you want 50k youths to go and die just like that.

The federal of Buhari is not ready to fight Buhari and Bandits, Yes. Instead they're aiding them.

That is why every useful advice is ignored including engaging foreign mercenaries.

The government wll rather give the huge fund to the military to waste.
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by KingOKON: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Penguin2:

Recruit youths so that after everything criminals like Tinubu and other politicians sons will be the most beneficiaries.
If the sons of Tinubu and other politicians cant be the arrow head of the recruitment drive then every talk of employing youths should be rejected
If they can't solve the mess they created the mess will get to them
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
tradepunter:

With all due respect this is a rubbish assertion...
Intelligence makes up bulk of any sought of security operations...

If you wanna find a needle in a haystack you cut the hay into segment and run the magnet each segment. That way you get the needle easily.

If Nigeria is serious there is a military grade satellite operated by the south Africa.... It covers the entire Africa continent cuz it's a medium earth orbit type.
We can rent a slot on it's transponders for our military operations.

What one can do is get an advanced IMSI catcher from Turkey ( mentioned turkey because are willing to deal with anyone and have no terms unlike USA, China and Russia)...

Satellite sucks up large thermal, electronic, imagery signals... Transmit to base, base relays to survilliance drones... Then acts as a gateway for IMSI catcher to pinpoint area with active radio signals..

The terrorist have same mindset as a soldier.. their long term engagement only refines their capacity and capabilities.

You can't be using your barehand to pick out the hay in order to find the needle.
That's what the intelligence divisions in the military and DIA are doing.

Human intelligence have failed for now in this war.. signals intelligence must be utilized to it's fullest capacity, not just for monitoring operations that are politically motivated.

Having large standing army is inefficient... An hellfire missile from a drone is designed to take out a company advancing in a closed formation.
My brother all this you said you think they don't know it

If they are so dumb why can't they just partner with USA or Russia or China to end terrorism that small Chad dealt with for this country

The bottom line of all this story is "an attack against Boko Haram, Fulani killer herdsmen, Bandits, Iswap, Ansura Terrorists is seen as an attack against the north and Islam
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by nedekid: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
It's good, we should grant them Amnesty, give them land, cows (NNAMA), give them salaries, fresh chicks also and finally crude oil allocation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor / Residents Of Gwoza Town Hold Eid Prayers For The First Time In 3 Years / Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.