Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,208 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North (10596 Views)

Armed Bandits Inspect An Abandoned Military Hardware (video/pictures) / Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate / Benue/Nasarawa Operation Whirl Stroke: Soldiers Neutralise Armed Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by Udstar(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u saying that u can't define "Intelligence" and "technology" as used by u?

Yes I can't define.
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by lexy2014: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
Udstar:

Yes I can't define.

Why then did u use d words?
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by Daviddoma(m): 1:38am On Apr 03, 2021
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/matawalle-there-are-30000-armed-bandits-across-the-north
How did he count them?am suspecting this man ever since the insecurities issues started.
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by Mikyle: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2021
He can even State their exact quantity.
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Penguin2:

There's no way a troop of terrorists numbering about 300 will slaughter a troop of soldiers numbering over 1,000.

Our soldiers get slaughtered because they are usually outnumbered and outfired.
If his numbers are correct, then except if what we have on our hands is a military style group, 6000 of our troops, well trained and armed should be able to handle 30000. The problem is in the weapons available for our troops and the sincerity of the top guys to handle this matter patriotically. Every other thing is irrelevant.
Re: Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North by ReubenE(m): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Penguin2:
I am not a Tinubu fan but his suggestion of recruitment of 50,000 youths into the military was spot on. Even as I don't understand why some people criticized it.

If you asked me, I'd suggest the number be increased to 100,000.

Recruit any youth who is young and fit irrespective of qualification because those terrorists don't ask for 5 credits in WAEC before they recruit their fighters yet the so called "illiterates" keep giving our military bloodied nose at battlefield.

Deploy about 5,000 men into each of those flashpoint areas with [b]moderate equipment [/b]and let me see how those bastards won't be overpowered.

When the war is won, absolve some into the civil service, draft others into reserve and let those who wish to continue a career in the military to continue.

This thing is not rocket science.

It is very sad that some people believe the war against terror is not won because of lack of man power.

@bold....has the Nigerian government given the security men we have now the right equipment? Not to talk of more 50,000 men

Recruit 1 million people, and nothing would change.

The situation has remained the same because government has not shown willingness to fight terrorists now termed bandits.
Nigeria has over hundred thousand military men and women.
Eliminate corruption and conflict of interest, the war would be worn in three months.

Recruiting 50,000 men while same government is protecting those they are suppose to send to the afterlife, it would only increase the number of people killed by each terrorist.

How often have you seen or heard government forces launching offensive on bandits locations. It is even more naive to think government don't know where they are, and their sponsors.

It is just politics of 'I don't want to offend certain interests' that's why the country is where it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew / Five APC Chieftains Ask Court To Stop Planned National Convention / Biography Of Aisha Achimugu, Nigerian Woman Who Shut Down Grenada With 50th Birt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.