Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation (5922 Views)

Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari / Why Aren't There More Civil War Monuments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by cocolacec(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Princewill1:
The Black race is largely intellectually inferior when compared with other races.

Few blacks with higher IQ are disproportionately lower in numbers to cause a significant change.

To build wealth in black countries you need the following:

1. Population Control:
Resources are generally scarce while people abound. For example, Qatar produces almost the same barrel of oil per day with Nigeria. Qatar population is 2.8millions while Nigeria is 200million+. You can't compare a family of 3 with $1k income and a of 20 with the same $1k income. We need to put an eye on the population if we need to build wealth and raise standard of living.

2. Value Creation:
This don't need much explanation. If black countries want riches, they need to create values which they will sell to the aside world for foreign exchange. Japan has little or no natural resources, just empty lands with perennial earthquake. But they're among the wealthiest countries in the world today thanks to 'Value Creation'.

3. Prudent Management Of Resources:
Just like in business, if you fails to manage your country appropriately, you will end up broke and poor. Black countries are badly managed by greedy and unqualified misfits. Countries should be run just like business where you employ the best hands to do the job.

Unfortunately most black countries ain't doing the above owing to the "dumbness" of their citizenry who are docile and unperturbed.

Population is wealth and energy.We need to produce all we use and eat as a nation(Industrialisation).We must use the chinese/template to become the manufacturers in Africa and dominate the African markets .Stop comparing Nigeria to low population countries.Low population is not the best for a country.

Religion is also one of our problems,leaving everything to God like a labourer.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
justtoodark:
this evil morafvckers will pay for their evil deeds....believe you me that....
it has already started with corona....
One spotted.

Who told you that anyone do you any evil, c'mon, stop this mentality.

See, this is a psychological truth, if you do evil, everything around you, even those that are harmless will always be like they are preying on you.

I fear no evil because i do no evil, and even if i hurt you, it was never intentional, you can never be vengeful on me, because there is nothing to fuel your passion.

Stop being evil, stop being selfcentered, it will only come back to harm you.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
justtoodark:

absolutly not....
blacks are the most religous people in the world....
Religion is evil.

If you are religious, there will always be a battle to fight, meanwhile, in real life, there is nothing like that.

Religion is evil, giving false hope to evil minded personalities.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Rrchrd(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Akon Empire is gonna be richest � ����
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by engrchykae(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kapeter:
Stop disrespecting Africa. It is a developed region, it is mainly black nations that is dragging it back and that's how they do it all over the world. Late Ali of Tunisia, Ghadaffi of Libya, that one on wheelchair of Algeria.. All old emperor but does it ever stop those countries from developing? There's no single develop black country all over the world.
BIAFRA has what it takes to prove you wrong
But globally there is a conspiracy against blacks.
Economically and politically
By Asians and Europeans.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by engrchykae(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kapeter:
Its abysmal bro. I created this kind of thread some years back, there's no single develop black nation in the who wide world bro. There's only South Africa and we all know that is due to the fact that there's minority white which was trying to do exactly same thing they did in Australia and New zealand hence the reason for the quick development in SA. I think a black man is someway without vision and self centred. Blacks can't do nothing just by themselves. Just absolutely nothing.
did the blacks in BIAFRA need your help before rebuilding biafra?
When they told us "one Japan is already too much for Europe" therefore they can't allow BIAFRA to exist,some black subhumans were jubilating.
Apart from igbo and yoruba,the rest of Nigerians are subhumans
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by engrchykae(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
illmatic101:

So the North Africans are now white?
Arabs are neither whites nor Africans but are a menace to Africa
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Kapeter(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
engrchykae:
BIAFRA has what it takes to prove you wrong
But globally there is a conspiracy against blacks.
Economically and politically
By Asians and Europeans.
What conspiracy? The one y'all made? South Sudan is in Asia? Eritrea in Europe? Wake up, it's 2021.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by wiseone28: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
If the white had come with industrial mind to Africa rather than slavery and religious mind..

At least by now it would have help Africa more than religion..
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Kapeter(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
engrchykae:
When they told us "one Japan is already too much for Europe" therefore they can't allow BIAFRA to exist,some black subhumans were jubilating.
Calling fellow blacks subhuman. The height of it all.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by engrchykae(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
LeoThaGreat:
The reason I suppose Black countries aren't as progressive as others is because we have been "educated" to look outside for all good things. We have been "educated" that what we have is worthless.
I believe it's until we start looking inwards like the Asian tigers that flushed colonial mindset off, until we start believing what we have at hand can be harnessed into some good or better before we can make any meaningful progress.
All the positive balance in Black countries has been tampered with.
you said Asian tigers,why do we have two slavish horses on our flag?
Two slaves hausafulani and Yoruba doing slave work for the Western eagle to feed on?
Thank God IGBOS are leopard
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by wiseone28: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
engrchykae:
Which of the igbo States is developed with it small resources?

You guys will migrate and leave ur biafra empty..

When a child is brilliant u will know from first grade.. Biafra won't even be better than Somalia

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by engrchykae(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
wiseone28:
Which of the igbo States is developed with it small resources?

You guys will migrate and leave ur biafra empty..

When a child is brilliant u will know from first grade.. Biafra won't even be better than Somalia
are we in control of our resources?
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Kennyking1234: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
Goldeno:
simple

black Africans are naturally power drunk egocentric. their heads full of pride and sh!ts.

A typical black father wants to be a king and military general in his home, always acting hard and strong like commando.

it gives him joy to realise his family are afraid of his presence.

the women too are not left out of this.
Blacks have a very nonsense idea of respect and discipline.

and this affect the children to a very large extent.
the time they should use to nurture their children, give him/her confidence, let the children express their selves - because that's the only way you can know what the child is about, his weakness, strength, talent, bad habits and good habits - they use the time to play king and Queen, training their children with fear in the name of disciplines.

but what happens when they grow and fear is no longer a factor, then all their personalities that have been suppressed since childhood comes out and their is no one to guide them through it again.

2--- Is also surround the blacks ego and pride.
for long our 4 4 4 fathers told the 4 4 fathers " my son I know what's good for you, so do this". This sequence occurred till it got to us.
the ideal that an elderly person knows all is the very reason we can't move forward.
Black parents never want to accept the fact that there children is, and will always be far more intelligent and smarter than they are, .

For instance, a white business man wants his son/daughter to take over from him and improve on what he has accomplished

A black man will tell his son to keep doing what had done during his own time all in the name of staying grounded and discipline mcheeew.

3- The idea that and elderly person knows all, it the reason black worship ancestors and fore fathers. The oldest in a community is automatically seen as the wisest and most knowledgeable , and pride will never let them admit the don't know something when they're asked. That is how superstitions
and nonsense traditions where born.

Whereas at the same time white where paying there young ones to go on expeditions and find out knowledge about things.

even today if some blacks read about stars and natural phenomenon, they'll tell you "wetin consine me, e no give me food or money"

When young white men go to they sky and underground, to the oceans to seek knowledge a black man just sits down and wait for and old man to tell him ferry tales and lies.

today they are reaping the reward.

fowl wey go big na from small them they know

Modified - those saying it's our leadership, it still boil down to what I said, our leaders are a product of our nature, a chicken does not beget a Lion.

their lack of innovative ideas, their painful reluctance to improve and or build something ecstatic and classy.
there blind and zombie-esque followership of irrelevant things, and things of entertainment.

To you, yes you!! let me ask you.
Do you think if America or any of Europe and Asian supper powers were to be in our shoes they will allow their youths troop into music and social media and all this irrelevant stuffs and ignore education, science and research.
Heeeell NO!!!

they'd even suspend these things for some years and force their children to school.

Amazing explanation
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by wiseone28: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
engrchykae:
are we in control of our resources?
So the monthly allocation what do you use it to do?

Let Anambra man love Ebonyi man or intermarry first.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by benzion72(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
melvinjames:

And why is it only Rwanda? Leadership has a lot to do with progress. Read about Lee Kuan Yew and how he made Singapore a first world country.

Is Singapore in Africa?
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by engrchykae(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kapeter:
Calling fellow blacks subhuman. The height of it all.
are they humans?
Do they reason?
Now let me show you somethings that will make you see reason with me .
The portuguese do buy 7 able bodied Africans with one horse from subhuman African chiefs.
An African chief who hunts his people and sell them to the slave merchants is a human to you?
We talked about aburi,where confederacy will be practiced,every region will rule themselves and no one will feel cheated,gowon came back and started creating states as if he is dividing his father's estate.
Do you know that the British have to fight the oba of Benin to stop slave trade?
Do you know that if buhari wants to make Nigeria better which is against the interest of the West,atiku will run to the West to seek their support as in the boy is good stuffs.
Do you know that apart from Ethiopians that fought for their Independence after the partition of Africa,the rest especially Nigeria have been an enforcer of the outcome of the Berlin conference?
The war in Congo was fought on behalf of Belgium but led by Nigeria.
The war in liberia was fought on behalf of USA but led by Nigeria.
Nigeria partook in both world wars 1 and 2 but only for British interests not for our own interests.
Why will 3 million biafrans and Nigerian soldiers perish because of British economic interest during the civil war?
Why will Arabs clean out our civilizations from north africa and middleeast if not because we are subhumans.
Where is the wisdom in awolowo being put in jail by tafawa balewa and when tafawa balewa was killed and about to declare oduduwa republic made a u turn and became a finance minister when he can be the president of oodua nation?
Where is our wisdom when the whites brought us God and started buying our idols and satans?

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by engrchykae(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
wiseone28:
So the monthly allocation what do you use it to do?

Let Anambra man love Ebonyi man or intermarry first.
that almajiri economic model?more like monthly salary.
Why can't every state manage their resources?that monthly allocation is not up to silicon valley budget or MIT budget.
The West gave Nigeria that useless economic model so that we we remain backward,
You collect monthly allocation with an overbloated and unproductive civil service plus the power sector being in the exclusive list and a useless constitution.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by googi: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
I am glad the Op wrote Black Nation and not Country.

If you are old enough, in this your lifetime, there is a Nation called Western Region in Nigeria that could rival and exceed the success of any Nation in the world up to early 1970.

Read a bit bro.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
justtoodark:

absolutly not....
blacks are the most religous people in the world....

We don't even adhere to the truth bro! We ain't religious shit. We are just very WICKED and GREEDY!
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by selemempe: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
justtoodark:

i dont remember noah cursin you....
the world is givin to the wicked...!!
whats hard to understand about that....??
with all the wickedness by the fulanis have they developed past cattle rearing and bush living?
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by wiseone28: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
engrchykae:
that almajiri economic model?more like monthly salary.
Why can't every state manage their resources?that monthly allocation is not up to silicon valley budget or MIT budget.
The West gave Nigeria that useless economic model so that we we remain backward,
You collect monthly allocation with an overbloated and unproductive civil service plus the power sector being in the exclusive list and a useless constitution.
Even if they give u USA budget your leaders will still embezzle it..

They won't still build roads with pavement, underground gutters and walkway.

They will still have slots for employment.

Our problems is not how many country but our mindset.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by mekaboy(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
cocolacec:

Whites are more evil than blacks.If you know you know.

The whites are evil against others, but they love their country. A white will loot and invest in their country,creating jobs. An African will loot and take to the white man.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by justtoodark: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
Konpresor012:

So noah cursed ur family? That's bad oo

noah didnt cursed nobody....he had issues with his son....
big deal....

can you imagine a son havin sex with his drunk father....??

wetin consigh the entire black race about such abomination....??
dont tell me you believed that bullshitt....
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Aconomist: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
undisputed25:
I wish we could open our eyes to see beyond the borders of religion and indoctrination
At least I know being black is not curse cos have seen blacks doing greater things but not within the black people
Such as
Pele
Serena Williams
Usain Bolt
Micheal Jackson
Even P. Diddy
Carson
The list is endless
These people are gods in their respective fields
So I'm convinced being black is not a curse but why can't we develop..
I'm really curious
Sports and singing for other races is what you are bragging about?
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by justtoodark: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
the black race is not cursed....
you are dealin with something else....

wickedness....!!
their is no curse on black people....
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Aconomist: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
Thelucifer666:
Botswana and Seychelles aren't undeveloped
These are good peaceful nations
Open your eyes
Dont you know that Seychelles is ruled by Indians and Botswana has a higher unemployment rate than Nigeria?
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Aconomist: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
benzion72:
African are programmed to fail. And we are doing exactly that. Read How Europe Underdeveloped Africa. I think it is only Rwanda that has a better story to tell
Rwanda is a dirt-poor country. It's GDP per capita is less than Bornu state, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Aconomist: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
undisputed25:

This GDP of a thing sometimes is confusing.. I'll read on GDPs impact on standard of living
Seems Egyptians live better than Nigerians despite we are richer
You have to use GDP per capita, which is GDP divided by population size. Also look at the employment rate and import dependence.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Truth be told, the people of Southern Nigeria could have made a significant difference in the world.
These people are industrious and highly innovative.
Despite surviving 400 years of slavery and the ongoing imperialism by hausa-fulani, they remain resilient. They developed their region without any government intervention.
Had it been this people are independent, they possibly would have been able to compete with the West block.
I have traveled so many countries, these people are thriving in sports, businesses, entrepreneurship, information and technology.
This is in comparison to the specialists in anti Federal character, anti restructuring, promoter of favourtism and tribalism, who held them back.
My experience in the US show the ibos and Yorubas are up there with the best of the whites.
If the hausa-fulani allow restructuring and true federalism, people will see the difference within 5 to 1o years

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Aconomist: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
melvinjames:

Great write up though I disagree with you when you said "The Black race is largely intellectually inferior when compared with other races."
We are not intellectually inferior, we just haven't had any good luck in getting the right leaders.
This has nothing to do with luck. Monkeys will be ruled by monkeys. The "leadership" at every aspect of Nigerian society is incompetent because the majority of Nigerians are incompetant. The teachers are wicked, the pastors are wicked, the police are wicked, many of the parents are wicked. So why are you surprised that the presidents and house of reps are also wicked?

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by iramure(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
We believe too much in white man's fake christianity and islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun 2022: "We'll Assist INEC With Our Neutrality" - Ooni Assures INEC Chairman / El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs / Nigerian Troops Begin Withdrawal From Mali Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.