Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation (5918 Views)

Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari / Why Aren't There More Civil War Monuments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by samuelpeters(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Stop talking ignorant rubbish.

What. Should we not discuss our history?

You think Indians and Chinese don't discuss history?

They do it 1000 times more than you.

That is why they are not conditioned self haters like you, talking rubbish.

That is why they have not abandoned their names, religions, and philosophies, while YOU have.

And knowing and discussing your history, PLUS the role played by foreign plunderers is a VITAL PART of removing yourselves from their claws and mental slavery.

Not sticking your head in the sand and playing dumb ostrich while the west screws you over and over again.

Who says you shouldn't discuss and know your history.
You dumbos after discussing and knowing your history would conclude with that stupid line that; "that is why black is like this and that"

We know enough history. What are we doing about it in order to savage the situation?
Nothing!
I mentioned Asians because they know their history and conclude with "NEVER AGAIN WILL SUCH A THING HAPPEN"

Greed and gross incompetence/mediocrity is our problem. An average black man is only concerned about himself alone. I see this everyday of my life.

Every day the whites did this and that; we blame everyone but ourselves!

©️2021.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
undisputed25:
Good morning nairalanders
There's this question always bothering my mind maybe because have visited some countries in Asia, Europe and few in Africa
Africa to the world is seen as black continent
But countries like Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Egypt are mostly white and I noticed they are not going through this type of mess like a pure black African countries are experiencing

My curiosity grows when I see how Jamaican lives their life even they are not in Africa but majority of them are people of color and they live in fear and poverty

Some opined that it's as a result of Noah's curse
While some believes that blacks are generally mentally weak of which I won't agree cos a lot of blacks have done greater things in the past and till now

I'll be glad if I could get a meaningful contributions
At least to solve a problem, we need to identify it first
Mynd44

There are..

Botswana is a successful nation. Do some research dummy
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fortune109:

Facts are facts...

Nobody is inferior to anyone...we are all products of our environments...

Why do you need a quiet place to read...why not in the club??

Whatever is going on is exactly whoever makes us wants it to be...

As I said, there are exceptional cases though...

There is good news Also..

The last part of science would be Africa's... Quantum science and metaphysics

The fact is that your statements don't add up.
You say nobody is inferior.
Then you say there are exceptions
After that, you say there's good news.
Ultimately,you have failed to hit the nail on the head.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
samuelpeters:

You dumbos after discussing and knowing your history would conclude with that stupid line that; "that is why black is like this and that"

We know enough history. What are we doing about it in order to savage the situation?
Nothing!
I mentioned Asians because they know their history and conclude with "NEVER AGAIN WILL SUCH A THING HAPPEN"

Greed and gross incompetence/mediocrity is our problem. An average black man is only concerned about himself alone. I see this everyday of my life.

©️2021.

Another rubbish!!!!!
You just wake up to conclude every African is greedy and selfish!!!!!!
It is the mediocrity and incompetence in your disgraceful post that makes you repulsive here.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
samuelpeters:

Nothing!

©️2021.

Another rubbish!
You just wake up and conclude that every African is selfish and greedy.
It's the incompetence and mediocrity in your disgraceful post that makes you repulsive here
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by uthlaw: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
mekaboy:
Our hearts are evil.
exactly!
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Dueprince: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
I totally disagree with your observation, I live among blacks but I dont see my self as black because I have the white man heart so you can not yoke my together with your unbelieved.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Manifoldlove: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hey man, you just lied woefully. Do you live there? or still, go do your research before you comment on such delicate matters as this, not a must that you must write something, at least! a country whose currency is the 5th in the continent and massively gains from Mining, Manufacturing, Tourism and so on is been disreputed? you are simply lying. As of today, the USD paired with Nigerian Naira is tolling between 450 & 500/$ and another country has its own as 10.90/$? Mr. man, always read, or at least do simple google research before you comment on stuff like this. Thanks

Aconomist:
Dont you know that Seychelles is ruled by Indians and Botswana has a higher unemployment rate than Nigeria?
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by samuelpeters(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Another rubbish!!!!!
You just wake up to conclude every African is greedy and selfish!!!!!!
It is the mediocrity and incompetence in your disgraceful post that makes you repulsive here.
Well, it's alright.
you can keep deceiving yourself.

©️2021.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Aconomist: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Manifoldlove:
Hey man, you just lied woefully. Do you live there? or still, go do your research before you comment on such delicate matters as this, not a must that you must write something, at least! a country whose currency is the 5th in the continent and massively gains from Mining, Manufacturing, Tourism and so on is been disreputed? you are simply lying. As of today, the USD paired with Nigerian Naira is tolling between 450 & 500/$ and another country has its own as 10.90/$? Mr. man, always read, or at least do simple google research before you comment on stuff like this. Thanks

Botswana's unemployment rate is 37 percent. Is that what you call development? Anyone can sell diamonds and get rich. But that is not development.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by undisputed25(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
EmekusTHEgreat:

There are..

Botswana is a successful nation. Do some research dummy

There are ways to pass message without insulting the other party involved and
I wouldn't have opened this thread if I know it all
You know what? I won't give you the attention you crave for. Thanks
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by undisputed25(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Idiko1:

The answer to this thread includes you who had harbored the stream of thought shown in the bolded above. Anybody who does not know that no human being is black can never develop. In addition, he or she who refers to nations as black or white has no place or mental capacity in the process of human development.

I perfectly understand you cos for long have been an advocate of your thought concerning color

But if I may ask you, what's your skin color?
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Stop talking ignorant rubbish.

What. Should we not discuss our history?

You think Indians and Chinese don't discuss history?

They do it 1000 times more than you.

That is why they are not conditioned self haters like you, talking rubbish.

That is why they have not abandoned their names, religions, and philosophies, while YOU have.

And knowing and discussing your history, PLUS the role played by foreign plunderers is a VITAL PART of removing yourselves from their claws and mental slavery.

Not sticking your head in the sand and playing dumb ostrich while the west screws you over and over again.

You should check your temperament if you are trying to educate your fellow.

And to the guy you quoted. Homo sapiens have been around 200,000 years Europeans only got 2-3thousand of it, mainly due to technology (mind you technology is only one of society/humans characteristics).

We are in our low times that doesn't mean we won't rise again. Africa Will Rise Again. The Black Man Will Rise Again.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dueprince:
I totally disagree with your observation, I live among blacks but I dont see my self as black because I have the white man heart so you can not yoke my together with your unbelieved.

Lol, why will you see yourself as a white man? Because they are able to build cars, guns, skyscrapers, computers?. But have you ever taken your time to think about the world before technology.

You See This Crown Of Clay Is Really A Thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by engrchykae(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Rubbish!!!!
The government is made up of people that accumulate wealth upon wealth by hook or crook.
It takes wisdom to make money as a politician.
The reason why the economy of Nigeria is doomed is because the politicians want it to be doomed since it favours them.
Concerning calendars and lifestyles, you have not made any sense.
is Nigeria the only country with politicians?
Do Nigeria have world recognised politicians such as niccolo machiavelli?
Nigeria has useless slaves parading as politicians with nothing to negotiate with.
George washington and Abraham Lincoln are politicians as well as leaders,they never sold the freedom or economic wellbeing of americans.
When subhumans of niggar area were queueing up in the frontiers of Burma, emperor menelik,a lion of judah stood at the borders of Ethiopia and fought and defeated the italians,a proud African in the moulds of hannibal barca.
Not the fools that marry lots of wives as achievements and sell their compatriots to the west for a bottle of whiskey.
You can deny the truth as much as you like,the council of nicaea voted whether the black man has a soul or not,there was a reason for that.
Do you know that during the civil war,the white journalists would say,"if you are looking for the devil,come to Africa and see Benjamin adenkunle.
Do you know why?
The whites take it easy on themselves,when the allies entered Berlin they exercised restraint,it was only the Russians that went mad and that is understandable because Hitler killed more than 8 million Russians.
But look at genocides that went on in Rwanda,biafra, Congo with reckless abandon.
Why will william wilberforce fight Africans to stop slave trade?
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by engrchykae(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
Ethiopians were "never colonized" but all they do is sell each other into slavery and kill each other over tribal differences. The whole Ethiopian economy is smaller than Lagos. Those people are nothing to look up to.
I still like their PRIDE,a rare quality lacking in the rest of Africans except some IGBOS and YORUBAS
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Aconomist: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
engrchykae:
I still like their PRIDE,a rare quality lacking in the rest of Africans except some IGBOS and YORUBAS
Bleep them and their "pride". They call other black people apes and slaves. You might as well praise Arabs or whites for their "pride". Why are you people always looking for a foreigner to worship?

Why not have some pride of your own?
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by engrchykae(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
Bleep them and their "pride". They call other black people apes and slaves. You might as well praise Arabs or whites for their "pride". Why are you people always looking for a foreigner to worship?

pride is an expensive ware the west Africans can't afford.
They love and die for the British and French.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
undisputed25:

There are ways to pass message without insulting the other party involved and
I wouldn't have opened this thread if I know it all
You know what? I won't give you the attention you crave for. Thanks

I'm sorry. But I felt all Africans should know this
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
samuelpeters:

Well, it's alright.
you can keep deceiving yourself.

©️2021.

You can keep disgracing yourself.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
engrchykae:
is Nigeria the only country with politicians?
Do Nigeria have world recognised politicians such as niccolo machiavelli?
Nigeria has useless slaves parading as politicians with nothing to negotiate with.
George washington and Abraham Lincoln are politicians as well as leaders,they never sold the freedom or economic wellbeing of americans.
When subhumans of niggar area were queueing up in the frontiers of Burma, emperor menelik,a lion of judah stood at the borders of Ethiopia and fought and defeated the italians,a proud African in the moulds of hannibal barca.
Not the fools that marry lots of wives as achievements and sell their compatriots to the west for a bottle of whiskey.
You can deny the truth as much as you like,the council of nicaea voted whether the black man has a soul or not,there was a reason for that.
Do you know that during the civil war,the white journalists would say,"if you are looking for the devil,come to Africa and see Benjamin adenkunle.
Do you know why?
The whites take it easy on themselves,when the allies entered Berlin they exercised restraint,it was only the Russians that went mad and that is understandable because Hitler killed more than 8 million Russians.
But look at genocides that went on in Rwanda,biafra, Congo with reckless abandon.
Why will william wilberforce fight Africans to stop slave trade?

You have made no sense at all.
What you call the truth is nothing but a lie.
Keep denying your pointlessness!!!!
Imagine an elderly man calling someone that sells to XYZ a slave to XYZ.
As old as you are, you don't know a person can't be a slave to his or her customer.
You are a disgrace to humanity!!!!
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:

You are the one worshipping non-Africans.
**Spits***
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
engrchykae:
pride is an expensive ware the west Africans can't afford.
They love and die for the British and French.
Another baseless generalization.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Aconomist: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are the one worshipping non-Africans.
**Spits***
I don't worship them. I wish they could be driven out of Africa the way Idi Amid did. The problem is that I know you blacks are too incompetent to take their place.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
I don't worship them. I wish they could be driven out of Africa the way Idi Amid did. The problem is that I know you blacks are too incompetent to take their place.

This doesn't make sense.
It still shows inferiority complex.

***Spits****
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Aconomist: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

This doesn't make sense.
It still shows inferiority complex.

***Spits****
It's a fact
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
It's a fact

According to your terribly damaged brain, it's a fact.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by engrchykae(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Another baseless generalization.
west africa frontier force have been dying for the British since colonial era,they later turned into ecomog wrecking Congo, sierra leone and liberia for the Western imperialists.
I don't have time for people like you.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by engrchykae(m): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You have made no sense at all.
What you call the truth is nothing but a lie.
Keep denying your pointlessness!!!!
Imagine an elderly man calling someone that sells to XYZ a slave to XYZ.
As old as you are, you don't know a person can't be a slave to his or her customer.
You are a disgrace to humanity!!!!
hahaha,do you really sell?
The west decide and control prices of what you must sell.
YOU MUST SELL CRUDE OIL.
when the west wanted to dictate to Jaja, he refused,hired a ship,loaded palm oil and the ship sailed all the way to Liverpool,the British were enraged.
They connived with African subhumans to exile jaja.
Nnpc are not meant to work and it will never work, Nigeria had agreement with the British to that effect, maybe now that the world is leaving fossil fuel,maybe dangote can be allowed to continue with fossil fuel refining
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 06, 2021
undisputed25:

I perfectly understand you cos for long have been an advocate of your thought concerning color

But if I may ask you, what's your skin color?

That guy is saying bullshit!!!!
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 06, 2021
engrchykae:
hahaha,do you really sell?
The west decide and control prices of what you must sell.
YOU MUST SELL CRUDE OIL.
when the west wanted to dictate to Jaja, he refused,hired a ship,loaded palm oil and the ship sailed all the way to Liverpool,the British were enraged.
They connived with African subhumans to exile jaja.
Nnpc are not meant to work and it will never work, Nigeria had agreement with the British to that effect, maybe now that the world is leaving fossil fuel,maybe dangote can be allowed to continue with fossil fuel refining

Your brain is worse than that of a retarded baboon.
You have made no sense whatsoever.
Keep disgracing your ancestors!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 06, 2021
engrchykae:
west africa frontier force have been dying for the British since colonial era,they later turned into ecomog wrecking Congo, sierra leone and liberia for the Western imperialists.
I don't have time for people like you.

Go and die with your inferiority complex!!!!!
Don't forget to transfer it to your children and grandchildren before you die!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omokri: They Will Kill You If You Try What They're Doing To You In Their Land / NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party / Ojuelegba War: Nigerian Soldier vs. Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.