Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,331 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (15472 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Beautiful But Still Single... / 14 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by amaikama(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2007
NE4REAL! it takes two to tango. could it be that you are the cause why the men are always fucking up? have you really sat down and think about it?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by daynac4u(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2007
I wonder how old you may be [sup][/sup]
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by kinzolic(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2007
@Bolarge ('cs 'm sticking wid da original gameplan. Da grand design. Cool)
and wht's d grand design,could u be a little more explicit on that?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by emirategun(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2007
Finding the right balance about anything can be tricky even so the right woman or man.
Am looking for a friend, who can become my best friend, and then my wife.
I guess that's for me, and I think she's out there.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by tasiana(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2007
Hmmmmm,the million dollar question!
sorry,can't dish that on the internet.bottomline Oge chukwu ka mma smiley
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Mandora(f): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2007
Simple because d right person hasnt come n wat does Karl Ken mean by women declare ur stats?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Mandora(f): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2007
NE4REAL! it takes two to tango. could it be that you are the cause why the men are always fucking up? have you really sat down and think about it?

Thats not avery nice thing 2 say
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by dremoney(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2007
im still single coz im not just ready!!!

babes out dere want to get married but they r neva prepared to be married.they expect guyz to overlook there mad ways n just marry them.4 wetin?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ne4real(f): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ amaikama

10x 4 d comment

i wouldnt blame u cos u sound like one of those f**cked up guys
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ToToChoper: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2007
"Penis envy" by Freud was later conceptualized as Electra complex by Carl Jung.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by onome02(f): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2007
i ask myself dat same question men, cry
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Dynast(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2007
Why do you ask by the way!
Cos I ve nt seen that ur sis I intend to make me double
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by IykeD1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2007

@fartbox stranger,
I thought before making a reply to your obviously miserable asshole, since I have come to realise that thanks to unproductive offsprings as yourself are responsible for the typle of world we live in. However, as I have continually stressed in the past, it is a free world and we are all entitled to our opinions. However, when airheads like yourself decide to be personal, then my metamorphasis sets in.

First of all, if you hadn't just jumped out of your sweaty jungle but had instead followed anything I have every written on this forum you may have read that Sigmund Freud and his mess-up theory has always been a thorn in a flesh. Since you seemed to be his long last illegitimate offspring, why don't you do US the honours and explain to us,

Secondy, for the love of God can you attack me for an observation that I made and have been made by many others in my field of work, then turn around and advise to go watch a movie to gain better understanding? I can see you are really going out of your "cotton picking mind". Yes the "pursuit of happiness" depicted the life of someone who had to struggle to become somebody, and yes NOT every child who grew up with loving parents turn out to be good. I guess it transcends beyond that, so it therefore accurate for me to also conclude that NOT every 419er really need to be scamming people of their hard earned money, and NOT every thief came from poverty stricken homes.

I have NO problem with anyone disagreeing with anything I have said. Afterall, we most times have to disagree in order to agree, however, when it is taken to a personal level then it irritates the hell out of me.

Now take your vile back to the jungle. If and when you decide on being civilsed and can reason like a well-bred human you can holla at me. Until then I have money to make,

Boy - what anger do you have inside? I know "fartbox stranger" was very dismissive, but asshole, jungle, 419er, etc.
I am sure pops may have said EASE OFF!, no? smiley (no offense meant by the way).
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by busygal(f): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2007
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

see who is talking of responsibilty!

WELLCOME TO MY WORLD ALL THESAME

me mention no name
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Islander(f): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2007
Iyke-D:

Boy - what anger do you have inside? I know "fartbox stranger" was very dismissive, but asshole, jungle, 419er, etc.
I am sure pops may have said EASE OFF!, no? smiley (no offense meant by the way).

No No NO, maybe if you had not done selective reading then you concluding that I am plagued with anger wouldn't have been. I suggest you re-read what was directed at me, the reason for triggering such a reply. Thank you,
ToToChoper:

"Penis envy" by Freud was later conceptualized as Electra complex by Carl Jung.

Yes it was. They are both crazy people anyway. But I do see some merits in what both had to say on the issue, I have greater admiration for Erickson though. He seemed to have been the more 'saner" of the bunch,
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by RuuDie(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2007
Jeez, dis many singles 'n d dating/meet-up zone is drab as hell. . . Wad d f** !
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by denex: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2007
First off, I think I have to address the Sigmund Freud issue.
Freud was a great psychologist and many of his theories are still taught and applied today. However, I believe his undoing was his opinionated attempt to tie every condition to sex. Obviously, our friend fstranger was hearing about Freud for the very first time yet, all the same, he felt he had an opinion already. FULLSTOP.

As for why am still single, well, I and my ex realised we were about the only 2 of a kind in the whole world. We've been out in the world for about 8 months now and it's clear that there's nothing like the two of us.
We the same way crazy,
the same way honest,
same way innocent,
the same kinda poets,
with the same kinda beauty
and the same kinda stubborness.
We want the same kinda things.

It takes just once for any one of us to listen to Seal and Carlos Santana's song "You Are My Kind" and we realise we're just two of an endangered species. So there's no use. We're getting back together. We've actually talked about it and before the year runs out peut etre.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Islander(f): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2007
denex:

First off, I think I have to address the Sigmund Freud issue.
Freud was a great psychologist and many of his theories are still taught and applied today. However, I believe his undoing was his opinionated attempt to tie every condition to sex. Obviously[b], our friend fstranger was hearing about Freud for the very first time yet, all the same, he felt he had an opinion already. FULLSTOP.[/b]

He sure as hell didn't act that way(Fstranger). Maybe he should have simply voiced that instead of trying to be a pig, But I enjoy restraining pigs, It has always been my pleasure,

Freud at times scared me, His theories did not go down too well with many of us. Especially those coming from different ethnic backgrounds. All the same we had to learn them, your grades depended on madmen like himself.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by kulaShaker(f): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2007
i am currently single, have been in many relationships and want to stay single for now because i caught the love bug ONCE and it sucked me like a leech and left me dry, so now i am on empty waiting, hoping i meet a girl that understands me and loves me more , cause i don't think i want to love someone more than they love me again. THINKING ''SHIT i am spilling my heart on NL , oh well fuk it , it's therapy''
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Islander(f): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2007
kulaShaker:

i am currently single, have been in many relationships and want to stay single for now because i caught the love bug ONCE and it sucked me like a leech and left me dry, so now i am on empty waiting[b], hoping i meet a girl [/b] that understands me and loves me more , cause i don't think i want to love someone more than they love me again. THINKING ''SHIT i am spilling my heart on Nairaland , oh well fuk it , it's therapy''

shocked shocked shocked :oNow are you what I am thinking?? Anyway it really doesn't matter. You seem to be a good soul grin grin grin

c'mon let it out, talking about the problem is the best way to mend the problem grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by LongOne1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2007
U guys are really all straying from tha topic arent u all?
ne4real:

@ amaikama

10x 4 d comment

i wouldnt blame u because u sound like one of those f**cked up guys

I so feel u dude.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by kulaShaker(f): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2007
Island queen
yeah love sucks embarassed smiley. Yes to what you are thinking but i'll tell you sometime
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Islander(f): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2007
kulaShaker:

Island queen
yeah love sucks embarassed smiley. Yes to what you are thinking but i'll tell you sometime

Yes it does,

PS, I am running now, a client comes in the next 10mins, Buzz me later on YIM, Take care. kiss kiss
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Kaliyat(f): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2007
Am still single because my BF has not made up his mind yet. Oh! He just text me now and told me he is getting impatient and wants to get married fast cos he cant just stand his cousin and his wife cuddling in his presence and cant stand it anymore. Funny right? Yeah right!!!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by naijagal(f): 8:07am On Jul 13, 2007
i haven't met THE ONE yet embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by segy2g(m): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2007
Guess I've been holding out for THE ONE, And now I think I've found THE ONE, she's leaving 9ja,
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ebos(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2007
All these people with their Sigmund Freud theory, everything boils down that you remain single because any of these three anxieties - :realistic anxiety", neurotic anxiety, moral anxiety as stated by a man of 18th century. So, you are not longing for the opposite theory of "Sexuality"
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ronnieslimz(f): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2007
tired!!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ebos(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2007
abi !! grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by naijabands(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2007
FEAR OF THE unknown!!!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by darqly(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2007
Still single cos she won't say yes, !! cry
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by rilla64: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2007
It seems most folks are playing the waiting game. The guys are waiting for the cash, while the ladies are waiting for the guys. CASH>GUY>GIRl. I could be wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sustaining Relationships Without Money / Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole / Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.