Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result (8981 Views)

Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 / Rev Chris Okotie Rejects Presidential Poll Result / Okotie Rejects Presidential Poll Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Demdem(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2011
agabaI23:

^Who registered the under aged voters? The same people who forced them on corp members registered them.
And I am sure you have seen the consequences of refusing to dance to their music= knife on your throat like a cow.

What do you mean by force them on corp members when security agents were suppose to be on their guard.So this same people seems to be above the law right? This pretty is then an indictment on the leadership of all the security forces headed by the presidency.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Demdem(m): 4:48pm On May 02, 2011
agabaI23:

I am sure with

1 state governor
5 senate seats
and 30 rep seats

Buhari will be thinking very hard about going to the tribunal. It will be very difficult to get anything done in such a house especially with PDP slight majority and it is not like the silly opposition could come together for anything good.

Stop being mischeivous here. If he thinks he has enough reasons to go to court, he should be encouraged to do the same afterall its his right to do so. Whether he will win or not is another different story entirely. The bottom line is democracy will be strengthen the more with it.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by agabaI23(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2011
Demdem:

Stop being mischeivous here. If he thinks he has enough reasons to go to court, he should be encouraged to do the same afterall its his right to do so. Whether he will win or not is another different story entirely. The bottom line is democracy will be strengthen the more with it.
I never said he should not go. I do agree it will strengthen democracy which was why I admired Atiku in 2007. Believe it or not, the way Atiku fought the frivolous charges against him did a lot for our democracy.

He should go court but that does not invalidate my point of view.
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by Demdem(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2011
^^^^^ Not at all. fair enough
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by XueRengui: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
He will also reject that of 2015
Re: Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result by XueRengui: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
He will also reject that of 2015 undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausas And Nupes Occupied Onitsha Before The Igbo / Yes, Jonathan Has Delivered For His Friends – El-rufai / Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.