Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy (12341 Views)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? / My Babe Is Too Clingy / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by NiRfreak(m): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
lie Mohammadu Buhari
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by NobleDeSage001: 12:37am On Apr 08, 2021
You are involved in friends with benefits relationship (FWB).

FWB is not for children because someone must certainly catch feelings. If you did not define it properly, this is always the end result.

Do you want to learn more about FWB relationships? Click the first link on my signature and download the free copy.
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Nebes: 2:00am On Apr 08, 2021
If this your story is factual only Jesus can save you from that woman.
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Kobicove(m): 2:25am On Apr 08, 2021
What were you expecting? undecided
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Duplexxx: 3:21am On Apr 08, 2021
Una sabi chop anyhow food

You no if dat food wen she dey cook give you chop weather she don take am tire you?

You no scared for your life abi

Dat girl can do everything possible for you to marry her na and your mount go shutup

Fear woman

That girl na sex machine she come dey use you as her sex machine
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:04am On Apr 08, 2021
UNCL3:
Good evening y'all.

I did a beautiful song lately, please help me stream it.
Link in signature, no regrets on your data.

Thanks alot.

What is the genre If it is gospel song get in touch with me.

Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by TheEnygma(m): 6:42am On Apr 08, 2021
Guys, run away from single mothers.
They are always looking for an opportunity to trap you into a relationship.....
There was this girl I was asking out 4 years ago, as I been no too hold that time she come dey use me catch cruise, she later had a child for one flashy guy like dat wey I been don know say na scam the guy be, he got her pregnant and wasn't really taking care of his responsibilities..... Bottom line the girl that was using me to catch cruise 4 years ago is now giving me green light but she no know say me I don know say na scam
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by hAlexandro(m): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2021
grin angry grin cut her off asap. Once had an experience with one last year. What i did was blocked her on whatsapp stopped picking her calls and frustrated her whole existence

If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money / Groom Poses With 7 Busty Bridesmaids In Braless Gown On Wedding Day

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9