Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? (3323 Views)

Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by chatinent: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
Life is a mist.
Appears for just a day
Disappears tomorrow.

1. Mine was realising the same people you protected, the same people you love, the same people who smiled to your face..were the same people digging a seven-foot grave for you with all hidden chuckles waiting the day you'd fall in.

I have failed in flying colours trying to trust people who come close to you. Many are waiting for the slightest neglect to mock and laugh you.

Truly, you can only know the true thoughts of people close to you when they are angry.

I remember the scenario.

This didn't really make me cry. It mafe me learn. I think this feeling has shaped my life. I hardly just trust!

2. Getting poisoned. Escaped. Having an accident and realising it was staged by sb you took as your blood in school.

What was his reason?

”People liked you, and you seem to get a lot of favour!”

3. Losing a loved one in death.

What three moments in life made you shed crystal drops of tears?

1 Like

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by ProfessorBerlin(m): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
the day my best friend died.

he will forever remain in my heart
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by chatinent: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
the day my best friend died.

Sorry about your loss.

I can relate.

he will forever remain in my heart
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by heendrix(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
My best friend would come over to my side and feel like a king, use my things anytime he wants or feel, use my clothes etc, i'd gladly share my kingdom into two with him.

turned out he moved from my side to lagos n got his own apartment n i had to go stay at his side for two weeks cuz i needed doing something in Lagos n what i was doing took alot of funds. ran outta cash the first week and just the last week of stay this my guy i'll always call my blood changed from who i used to know. Started feeling bossy, get angry at little things n just talk anyhow and twas just like i thought we was brothers bruh, i thought my 1 is ur 1 n my 2 is ur 2? No p i was patient n soon done with what i came to do n returned home. the stuff really affected me o cuz i felt betrayed, my emotions was as tho something shread it into two

Tho i din cry sha but i learnt that in life only u dey for you n that cuz ur good n kind to everyone doesn't mean others would to you even those you'd risk ur life for.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2021
Never shed any tears just don't know why.
even when my dad died i just could'nt cry. I tried forcing the tears but nothing.
maybe i no get tear bud undecided

1 Like

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by heendrix(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
even when my dad died i just could'nt cry. I tried forcing the tears but nothing.
maybe i get tear bud blocked tear duct undecided

1 Like

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by rottennaija(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
Death of my mom. No other moment made me shed such tears and I don't think any will in the future. Normally, I won't sit or roll on hospital floor because of germs. In the moment she gave up, I went mad, I cried, shouted, rolled on the floor, beg and then realise it doesn't help in anyway. I stood, invited my brothers to assist me in CPR, lift her legs up so blood could get into her brain.... Just anything to bring her back.

It was the most painful memory I ever have. I cried once and then couldn't cry again. I go around with the emotional scar. Sometimes, I still don't believe she is no more.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
1. The day my mum fell on the ground when it was raining , she carried me on her back that day heading to school. (I still cry whenever I remember).

2. The day my science teacher died (the man that never made me quit science department in sec. Sch). Your memories still lingers Mr Voice.

3 Likes

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Duplexxx: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2021
Is very very shameful to cry you will cry
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Zenithpeak(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
So many unpleasant events .... One of the saddest moment of my life was in 2018 when my son was diagnosed with a rare case of chronic osteomyelitis and I was made to sign a document that his left leg may be amputated if need be... cry

I trust you wouldn't want to experience what I felt throughout those period.

Life and its vicissitudes... undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
1. the day i was born and realised it was a country called Nigeria

2. the moment I serve this country during NYSC and got N9700 as payment.

3. the day i left the police academy due to inequality and disparities done by the northerners against the southerners.....

1 Like

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2021
1. When I lost a loved one, sometimes I feel like It's a dream....

2. A dear friend's betrayal....

3. Heartbreak... Still recovering, it's not a good one

1 Like

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2021
I no dey cry,I don't know why...

the day i lost my last 3k for bet9ja virtual back then hmm,I woke up midnight and was shouting Kai chai Kai lol

being a Nigerian is worth crying for but my tears no dey drop undecided

meanwhile,any Lagos base should help me with accommodation for a couple of weeks till i find my feet, I wan come hustle abeg,qoute me if u wanna assist a gee
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by emman44(m): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
The first was when I lost my elder brother. It was so painful that his demised cost me my business as I could not focus on anything.

The second was the demised of my mother. I still cry till now.........

Third should be heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Midex88(m): 6:43am On Apr 09, 2021
Hmmmm. Its well
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by healthbing(f): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2021
Just like you
1.Discovering the people you love,trust,did everything for end of back stabbing.

2.Relationship wahala.

1 Like

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by chatinent: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
Luckyheart:
1. The day my mum fell on the ground when it was raining , she carried me on her back that day heading to school. (I still cry whenever I remember).

2. The day my science teacher died (the man that never made me quit science department in sec. Sch). Your memories still lingers Mr Voice.

To your number one, how old were you please?

Lalasticlala Dominque come and share yours pease.
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by chatinent: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
healthbing:
Just like you
1.Discovering the people you love,trust,did everything for end of back stabbing.

2.Relationship wahala.

Tell me about it.
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by chatinent: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
emman44:
The first was when I lost my elder brother. It was so painful that his demised cost me my business as I could not focus on anything.

So sorry bro.
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by chatinent: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
phodoraz:
1. When I lost a loved one, sometimes I feel like It's a dream....

2. A dear friend's betrayal....

3. Heartbreak... Still recovering, it's not a good one

Sorry about that.

Can you share me the full story?
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by chatinent: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
1. the day i was born and realised it was a country called Nigeria

2. the moment I serve this country during NYSC and got N9700 as payment.

3. the day i left the police academy due to inequality and disparities done by the northerners against the southerners.....

Is this tragicomedy?
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by chatinent: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Zenithpeak:
So many unpleasant events .... One of the saddest moment of my life was in 2018 when my son was diagnosed with a rare case of chronic osteomyelitis and I was made to sign a document that his left leg may be amputated if need be... cry

I trust you wouldn't want to experience what I felt throughout those period.

Life and its vicissitudes... undecided

So sorry, sir.

I'd like to know please.

1 Like

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by chatinent: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
rottennaija:
Dead of my mom. No other moment made me shed such tears and I don't think any will in the future. Normally, I won't sit or roll on hospital floor because of gems. In the moment she gave up, I went mad, I cried, shouted, rolled on the floor, beg and then realise it doesn't help in anyway. I stood, invited my brothers to assist me in CPR, lift her legs up so blood could get into her brain.... Just anything to bring her back.

It was the most painful memory I ever have. I cried once and then couldn't cry again. I go around with the emotional scar. Sometimes, I still don't believe she is no more.

I'm so sorry about your loss.

The death of a loved one shatters nurtured dreams. So sorry.
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by chatinent: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
maybe i no get tear bud undecided

How can you cry when you killed him.
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by rottennaija(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
chatinent:

The death of a loved one shatters nurtures dreams. So sorry.

I appreciate. Thank you.
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:43am On Apr 10, 2021
Mehn so much sad tales here. Sorry to all of you. Hard luck and God speed.

OP can't remember any, I'm not drawn to crying even during the darkest times.

1 Like

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by chatinent: 7:13am On Apr 10, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Mehn so much sad tales here. Sorry to all of you. Hard luck and God speed.

OP can't remember any, I'm not drawn to crying even during the darkest times.

I can relate.

Lalasticlala Dominque Seun, don't you have sad moments?

1 Like

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by johnkey: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2021

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by tunize(m): 10:53am On Apr 10, 2021
emman44:

Sorry brother for your loss! Thy lord is your strength abeg try focus bro its painful but u just have to.
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by tunize(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2021
chatinent:

The death of a loved one shatters nurtured dreams. So sorry.
Hey God sorry bro!
Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by tunize(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2021
Most comments here are so emotional and to those persons who lost their parent/parents, friends etc sorry for your loss thy lord is your strength.

3 Likes

Re: What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? by chatinent: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
This is painful. Humans wicked gan
johnkey:
During my broke days in FUTA. after begging my roommate(departmental mate from rich home) that I will raise my part of the house rent before the middle of the new session as my parents promised, came back to school met room padlocked. landlady say my roommate has paid full rent and asked for the room to be locked, called him to beg but dude said it is what it is. had to sleep outside and traveled back to Lagos next morning. I didn't cry cause of what he did but for the sacrifice I made on the room when we first rented it then,tho he provided some money after splitting rent but I was the 'machine' that did all the running around and setting up things. That was the day I dropped out and enter street fully. Thanking God for better days now. I'm sure dude will get to read this and just to let you know I live in my own house now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Bulgarian Woman / I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear / Wow Pictures! BBSA - Dinky's Saturday Night Party Dress Shows Too Much Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.