Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

“Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets (7864 Views)

Nigerian Woman Begs Husband After He Discovered She Cheated And This Happened.. / Woman Begs Passerby As Her Husband Bang Her Non Stop / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by slimman007: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Casham:
This is serious o. I still don't understand why ladies take this marriage thing very serious. Like, what difference does it make whether or not a lady is married. My aunt is in her mid fifties and she's never been married. She's not even thinking of that. I hope to get married before the end of 2022 though.

You said mid fifties and you think that would not border her it does.The only way she will not be worried is if she has kids.ln the absence of children she will be disturb emotional especially when she sees her mate with their children

1 Like

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Scarfin(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
luminouz:

Nope. Because you are not precise and concise.

Your thoughts are all over the place.
It's your mind and ur conception of my statement that says so.

It was written in simple English.
Non-compartmentalized thought.
No labelling.
Objective.

If you wish that explain the simple English then sorry.
Someone else might do that for you.
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by luminouz(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
Scarfin:

It's your mind and ur conception of my statement that says so.

It was written in simple English.
Non-compartmentalized thought.
No labelling.
Objective.

If you wish that explain the simple English then sorry.
Someone else might do that for you.
K
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by kepstone: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hmmm honestly the situation is getting out of hand. let us analyze it, babes 18-21, busy jumping from one ..... to another and carried away by life and material things. 22-25, still playing around and reducing runs, 26-28 they have turn to prayer point and desperate forming good character wey them no get before. 28-35 above prayer point. The truth is husband scarcity is 80% caused by the ladies themselves many factors are involved let me keep quiet at this point. India as a nation ahs been able to raise ICT generation serving other nations of the world. We are raising ICT future giants at DJLABS Abuja. Join our ongoing training by clicking https://decentjobslab.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by yetunsbay(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Earlystar698:
Her kitten might be like wembley stadium...if you know anyone that know anyone that wants to marry her please advise the young man not to embark on a suicide mission...this is the type of people that you'd be banging and she will be busy reading newspaper!
too quick to judge
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Casham: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
luminouz:

So you still want your auntie to think of marriage at mid-50's? shocked
If it ain't such a big deal, why are you interested in marriage too?
I am interested in getting married does not mean It should be a big deal for every one. Besides, a sitting commisioner in one of the states in Nigeria is pestering her for marriage right now, but she's not interested. And NO! she doesn't have a child.
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Kobicove(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
Has it reached this level? shocked
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by luminouz(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Casham:
I am interested in getting married does not mean It should be a big deal for every one. Besides, a sitting commisioner in one of the states in Nigeria is pestering her for marriage right now, but she's not interested. And NO! she doesn't have a child.
Lol. I understand your point.

What I am saying is for your sister to stay single till mid-50's meant she decided not to marry at all

2 Likes

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Scarfin(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Casham:
This is serious o. I still don't understand why ladies take this marriage thing very serious. Like, what difference does it make whether or not a lady is married. My aunt is in her mid fifties and she's never been married. She's not even thinking of that. I hope to get married before the end of 2022 though.

To ask what difference it makes that a woman is married or not confirms my initial submission that WE HAVE LOST TOUCH WITH REALITY AND MARRIED TO MATERIALITY.

I pray you successful marry by 2022. Imagine you get a daughter. Imagine she has grown to 15 years, look at her body & ask yourself what Nature or God is trying to do (whichever u believe in).

Then look back at your poorly taught comment here.

If a lady has no dedication to celibacy as in a nun or something, not marrying past 30 is a sign that he's left nature's design for some artificial design.
She & us always suffer for it one way or the other.
Also we must remove the demonic idea that marrying means end of your ambitions & career.
That is a lie from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
Why didn't she beg for a husband when she was between 20-25yrs? She wan carry menopause go man house. Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by mmadu4: 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
we men dont know how special we are . the women need us more than we need them . dont settle for less . date a working class girl and leave that your broke girlfriend she will never contribute an inch to your relationship with her . when i see young guys begging a girl to love them or trying to buy her love it makes me shade tears of joy because i am not simp like them

3 Likes

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Scarfin(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nonexistent:
Why didn't she beg for a husband when she was between 20-25yrs? She wan carry menopause go man house. Mad people everywhere
Serious mad people everywhere oo.

They feed themselves with lies from Satan when they're blossoming...
Then when they start wilting, they get humble like church mouse.

1 Like

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Scarfin(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
Women stop believing Adichie's lie that marriage is not important.
It is.
My wife tells me that she's so lucky to marry early and still doing what she loves most. She's so happy.
It makes me feel great!

Everything is not money!
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
This lady doesn't know her worth.
You don't have to go to this extent.

God will do it.

1 Like

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
AsherAmari:

God will do it.
Old stale milk don't worth anything...has no value.

I know some ladies like her. I call 'em desperadoes, or even hunters looking for innocent men to take down as prey grin

Many women will remain single, bitter and then reach menopause.

Men dont get worried about getting married cuz age doesn't limit us.

1 Like

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by westlius(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kirkman:

My town's man, e nor easy at all. Can't they have mercy on you and let you pay the bride price list in installments because the longer you wait the more the lady gets frustrated.
told her indirectly if dey refuse as pay by instalment I will look for another wey my moni go reach

1 Like

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Scarfin(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
Casham:
Lies and half stories are so easy to spot.
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Scarfin(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
AsherAmari:

God will do it.

She needs children,
What if she gets to menopause and "God will do it" hasn't happened?

What's a woman with a dead womb worth for in marriage?

She's has realized the mess she's in and acting very fast.
With what she just did, she'll get the man she deserves- a low value simp, a sperm in her womb: if she's lucky, a child.
She also wipes her disgrace of being single.

1 Like

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Casham: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Scarfin:

Lies and half stories are so easy to spot.
we all see the world the way we are. Liars see every one else as a liar.

1 Like

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Oracleforce: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
tosik:
sister don't worry, Shiloh will soon start.....

So Nah Shiloh abandons husband dey for an abandoned wife to marry....she should go to a club and pay one of the streets urchins groom-price...

1 Like

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Duplexxx: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nothing man no go see

1 Like

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Mandela27: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
franchasng:
As a guy u won't understand the pressure ladies face until you have a daughter or sister. Please don't mock them, it's not always their fault like guys make it look.

I believe bad leadership causing untold hardship and widespread youth unemployment are the main reasons for scarcity of men willing to get married. May God help the world oh cry
A sincere decent girl won't find it hard to get a husband!

1 Like

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Kirkman: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
westlius:

told her indirectly if dey refuse as pay by instalment I will look for another wey my moni go reach
No one will blame you man.
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Polynek(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
I feel her pains shaa, country hard, men are busy chasing paper

1 Like

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Scarfin(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
Casham:
we all see the world the way we are. Liars see every one else as a liar.

Thy lie backsup some sophistry to defend it. A lie it remains still.
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Greatzeus(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Looks funny but... If only you knew the frustration that would have pushed her to this stage. May God grant her,her heart desire.
Personally I don't like what she did. Marriage is not a do or die affair,and shouldn't be seen as such. You can still be happy and successful without ever getting married. Eg. Oprah Winfrey

1 Like

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Nazgul: 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
After wasting away her youthful days hopping from díck to díck, she wants someone she can transfer her generational problems to?

Can she truthfully tell us that responsible guys never approached her in her prime? Abeg leave all these liabilities, imagine a girl in her late 30s advertising herself, for marriage, what does she want to give to her husband, aside her oversized cunt?

4 Likes

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by blazepascal(m): 5:49am On Apr 10, 2021
orugonu omume !!!
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by lolu2019: 8:21am On Apr 10, 2021
it will soon come to that. the economy is very bad. people will find it very hard to sustain a marriage.
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by 1pxx: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2021
TempUser:
shocked

On the other hand, what is hata kama kakitu? undecided and what if the husband doesn't understand that language?

I'm from E. Africa, it's Swahili, it means "Even if he has nothing" lol
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by SweetCunt97(f): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
Scarfin:

You're wrong bro. They face no pressure.
A woman is at her prime from 18yrs and before 28yrs.
In that age bracket, men ask them for marriage and they agree only if the man looks very rich.
They Bleep their lives away at that age, turn down suitors, or have fun with their fellow girls or pursue career. When they hit 30, they look for a simp to wed them.

It's their fault and all our faults too.
We have failed to accept that women & men are very different.

1st conception is very hard for a woman when she hits 30. It's all fibroid inside.
Yet we keep demonizing early marriage.
Just talk to 21yrs old overripe girl for marriage and see the bashing you will get.
It's all our fault.
Childbirth is easy at 30...mayb u should say 40s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Ladies Like Men With Pink Lips? / Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) / Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.