Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

“Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets (7833 Views)

Nigerian Woman Begs Husband After He Discovered She Cheated And This Happened.. / Woman Begs Passerby As Her Husband Bang Her Non Stop / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by MANDIPUTIN: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2021
Currently, there are many debates that have been emerging concerning the scarcity of men for marriage. Many people suggest that this could be as a result of the tough economy that is brought about by the pandemic.

Eldoret residents have been surprised today as a woman went around the streets begging for any man to take her for marriage. This woman by the name Lucy Chemotai who is also commonly known as Chepkam said that she wanted any serious man irregardless of his status.

The woman surprised people saying that even if the man is broke she will be okay with him. The woman went begging for any money to avail himself even if he did not have an attractive appearance.

Do you literally have relationship, marriage problem & need to return your lost love back. Bring peace, love and happiness in your marriage. Marriage spells. Love spells. Click Here Now for a solution

Furthermore, she said that age to her was just a number and any man who is 18 years and above could avail himself. What do you think about this woman? Please share your opinions with us.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/someone-marry-please-woman-begs-streets/

2 Shares

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by pyyxxaro: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2021
Market don fall press this one

Lalastilala might be interested , because his heart was broken recently

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by TempUser: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2021
shocked

On the other hand, what is hata kama kakitu? undecided and what if the husband doesn't understand that language?

1 Share

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by pyyxxaro: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2021
This one is few days away from Menopause sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by GoldenJAT(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2021
I'm proud to be a man!! No age limit??

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Xenry: 8:37am On Apr 09, 2021
Lol, so the prophecy is true! This one is desperate to the core. Smh.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by crossfm: 9:18am On Apr 09, 2021
The future is indeed female.

A woman with a very big balls.

2 Likes

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Twelfthman: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2021
She must be obsesse with marriage or is this just another skit? It hard to believe what the eyes tell these days.
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by franchasng: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2021
As a guy u won't understand the pressure ladies face until you have a daughter or sister. Please don't mock them, it's not always their fault like guys make it look.

I believe bad leadership causing untold hardship and widespread youth unemployment are the main reasons for scarcity of men willing to get married. May God help the world oh cry

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Youngpo413: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2021
franchasng:
As a guy u won't understand the pressure ladies face until you have a daughter or sister. Please don't mock them, it's not always their fault like guys make it look.

I believe bad leadership causing untold hardship and widespread youth unemployment are the main reasons for scarcity of men willing to get married. May God help the world oh cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Earlystar698(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2021
Her kitten might be like wembley stadium...if you know anyone that know anyone that wants to marry her please advise the young man not to embark on a suicide mission...this is the type of people that you'd be banging and she will be busy reading newspaper!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Earlystar698(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2021
franchasng:

The first thing you cherish in a lady is her buttock and not her brain, especially those ones that have trailer tire
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by westlius(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2021
franchasng:

you just say d truth
so many guys want to marry but money has been d issue.
My self as an example.
Am from Rivers State, Kalabari to be presice, I have an Ikwerre gal I want to marry.
when I dig dip I heard bride price, list about 800k to 1mill.
I asked her she affirms to what i said.
Person never see job, talkless of see food chop. 800k how will a guy with 30k minimum wage save till him marry.
NOTE: women always dey pray for man make work come, marriage na small tin for man of money dey.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Kebbiprince: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
Currently, there are many debates that have been emerging concerning the scarcity of men for marriage. Many people suggest that this could be as a result of the tough economy that is brought about by the pandemic.

Eldoret residents have been surprised today as a woman went around the streets begging for any man to take her for marriage. This woman by the name Lucy Chemotai who is also commonly known as Chepkam said that she wanted any serious man irregardless of his status.

The woman surprised people saying that even if the man is broke she will be okay with him. The woman went begging for any money to avail himself even if he did not have an attractive appearance.

Do you literally have relationship, marriage problem & need to return your lost love back. Bring peace, love and happiness in your marriage. Marriage spells. Love spells. Click Here Now for a solution

Furthermore, she said that age to her was just a number and any man who is 18 years and above could avail himself. What do you think about this woman? Please share your opinions with us.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/someone-marry-please-woman-begs-streets/
Don't get deceived, she's simply looking for someone to pay her bills

6 Likes

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Casham: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2021
This is serious o. I still don't understand why ladies take this marriage thing very serious. Like, what difference does it make whether or not a lady is married. My aunt is in her mid fifties and she's never been married. She's not even thinking of that. I hope to get married before the end of 2022 though.

7 Likes

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Mycoin(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2021
what a pity
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2021
I'm Just Salt Of Words.
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by profilemessages: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2021
i am very sure this cant happen in NIGERIA

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by GeneralPula: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2021
Hmmmm...Life indeed doesn’t move but rotate..

In the Olden days, that was how women do search/look out for husband..

Time don prove ham say getting married isn’t for men. A lot men around the world are getting wiser.

Why getting married when you can easily gets everything you want with a woman without getting married?

2 Likes

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by chandini435: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2021
Market don fall press this one Lalastilala might be interested , because his heart was broken recently
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Lordpeckxy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
Isaiah 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

The Bible never lies.

1 Like

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Nicklaus619(m): 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
I no fit laugh abeg
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Kirkman: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
westlius:

you just say d truth
so many guys want to marry but money has been d issue.
My self as an example.
Am from Rivers State, Kalabari to be presice, I have an Ikwerre gal I want to marry.
when I dig dip I heard bride price, list about 800k to 1mill.
I asked her she affirms to what i said.
Person never see job, talkless of see food chop. 800k how will a guy with 30k minimum wage save till him marry.
NOTE: women always dey pray for man make work come, marriage na small tin for man of money dey.

My town's man, e nor easy at all. Can't they have mercy on you and let you pay the bride price list in installments because the longer you wait the more the lady gets frustrated.

3 Likes

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Scarfin(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
franchasng:

You're wrong bro. They face no pressure.
A woman is at her prime from 18yrs and before 28yrs.
In that age bracket, men ask them for marriage and they agree only if the man looks very rich.
They Bleep their lives away at that age, turn down suitors, or have fun with their fellow girls or pursue career. When they hit 30, they look for a simp to wed them.

It's their fault and all our faults too.
We have failed to accept that women & men are very different.

1st conception is very hard for a woman when she hits 30. It's all fibroid inside.
Yet we keep demonizing early marriage.
Just talk to 21yrs old overripe girl for marriage and see the bashing you will get.
It's all our fault.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by luminouz(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Casham:
This is serious o. I still don't understand why ladies take this marriage thing very serious. Like, what difference does it make whether or not a lady is married. My aunt is in her mid fifties and she's never been married. She's not even thinking of that. I hope to get married before the end of 2022 though.
So you still want your auntie to think of marriage at mid-50's? shocked
If it ain't such a big deal, why are you interested in marriage too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by luminouz(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
Scarfin:

You're wrong bro. They face no pressure.
A woman is at her prime from 18yrs and before 28yrs.
In that age bracket, men ask them for marriage and they agree only if the man looks very rich.
They Bleep their lives away at that age, turn down suitors, or have fun with their fellow girls or pursue career. When they hit 30, they look for a simp to wed them.

It's their fault and all our faults too.
We have failed to accept that women & men are very different.

1st conception is very hard for a woman when she hits 30. It's all fibroid inside.
Yet we keep demonizing early marriage.
Just talk to 21yrs old overripe girl for marriage and see the bashing you will get.
It's all our fault.
Your write-up is neither here nor there.

1 Like

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Scarfin(m): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
luminouz:

Your write-up is neither here nor there.
It's not clear to you because you're accustomed to avoiding thinking.

2 Likes

Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by jamiudarex(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Market don fall press this one

Lalastilala might be interested , because his heart was broken recently

You go soon chop ban
grin grin
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by luminouz(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Scarfin:

It's not clear to you because you're accustomed to avoiding thinking.
Nope. Because you are not precise and concise.

Your thoughts are all over the place.
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
The clock is Ticking.... Menopause in clear view grin grin
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by tosik(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
sister don't worry,Shiloh will soon start.....
Re: “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
pyyxxaro:
This one is few days away from Menopause sad

bro u wicked,,lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Take A Bullet For Her / There Is No Happiness In A Heart Filled With Bitterness / See Options My Girlfriend Is Giving Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.