Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times (3239 Views)

Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times by juwon(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2006
this shit happend to me 2 times
Re: Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times by DAMMYGLOW(f): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2006
because majority of female have been really hurt by men
so if they cant get your love
they get ur money wink
if guys can be more generous with their feelings
am sure women wont find a reason to double date
women want, LOVE, DEDICATION
Re: Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times by smartsoft(m): 2:36am On Feb 09, 2006
I wanna add this too. it was cos u ain't sincere with your self and you didn't even trust your self, and why that happen to you it's cos both of you ain't compatable, you like her or love her cos something.. Before you could love or like someone. And approach her, there must be something that freak you huh ? So why do the say that those ppl that fall victim for 419ers are the one who are kinda stingy ! So examine your self well .

If you need help to get another one. I will advice you on what to do just im me. And you will be suprise, you won't fall again.
Re: Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times by fancidiva(f): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2006
@DAMMYGLOW....... i'm with you on that .....
Re: Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times by Rhodalyn(f): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2006
so am i wink wink
Re: Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times by smartsoft(m): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2006
lol
Re: Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times by EddyTells(m): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2006
tongue Same reason Guys cheat and go for sex all the time undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times by gbenga9ja(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2006
well, that is what most of them are, money mongers, but definately and certainly not all, like my sweet simisola, i just luv this gurl with all my heart, soul, body and spirit, always contented, jovial anad friendly, i will do anything for her whether she asks or not.
Re: Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times by kellygirl(f): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2006
oh gbenga u make me wanna cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times by EddyTells(m): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2006
Na so cool
Re: Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times by legovo(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2006
People like tryin things out,& waitin up 4 miracle 2 occur wink
Re: Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times by kingkams(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2008
But sincerely, girls, i would like a very comprehensive explanation to this. Most girls nowadays tend to mistake men's love for them as weaknesses for them to exploit. Its unfair. They usually use and dump those who truly love them and move off to other men who will maltreat them and later, run back to the arms of those whom they have used and dumped seeking for forgiveness. I mean it's hilarious. But in a way, its jungle justice in the end. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times by 190: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2008
chheii i see so this is what happens nowadays, same Poo happened wit my broda
the girl was after him 4 cash and he wanted d girl 2 really love him cos he could die 4 her
and the minute he told the girl dat there wont be any cash 4rm him anymore the minute she dissappeared
4ever til date, mak God punish that girl and her okpo-like generations
Re: Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2008
juwon:

this shit happend to me 2 times
oh gosh. . . .plz let it happen a third time.

Nawa for you kids o. . . .ever heard of "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me"?
Re: Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times by JJYOU: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2008
NO COMENT
Re: Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times by slimfine(f): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2008
@ poster

too much generalization. I once rejected a marriage proposal by a Cardiologist practicing here in the US and stuck to my loving boyfriend becuase he tolerate and respects me.

(1) (Reply)

Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. / Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark / "I've Fallen In Love With You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.