Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark (3246 Views)

A Girl With Hair On Her Chest Or A Girl With Tribal Marks? Pick 1 / Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? / Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by dealordea(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2011
Juts asking my fellow Nigeria People about this , Will you Date or Marry a person with tribal mark. For me, It will never come to existence but as my Naija people will say, One man food is another man poison.

Peace out.
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by MrCork17: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2011
only if she light skin: Yes!! wink
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by obowunmi(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2011
Nothing wrong with tribal marks if they are not too obvious --- but how them go find job. undecided undecided
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by Atreides(f): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2011
No.
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by Mynd44: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2011
What has this got to do with the price of Garri?
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by dealordea(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2011
Mynd_44:

What has this got to do with the price of Garri?
How you dey now, Dem just release me today.Lawd have Mercy
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by kokoye(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2011
So person with tribal mark don enter wahala be dat o! especially when it was outta their control in most cases.

I bet if a man has tribal marks with loads of cash, he will get married the same day.

. .not so sure about females, especailly if the mark goes over the nose grin

. . .except she is from the north
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by MrsChima(f): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2011
No.
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by chibaby5(f): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2011
Lol I wudnt think so
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by carnal: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2011
well a small tribal mark of cus,hv seen som beautiful small tribal mark if no b d type wey dem use cutlass draw ooooo
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by dealordea(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2011
kokoye:

So person with tribal mark don enter wahala be dat o! especially when it was outta their control in most cases.

I bet if a man has tribal marks with loads of cash, he will get married the same day.

. .not so sure about females, especailly if the mark goes over the nose  grin

. . .except she is from the north

Some dude can be selfish. they don't mind going the length of getting married to a lady with a tribal mark. infact, i know a guy who married this so called ladies because his friends are all flirty type.
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by kokoye(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^^

He might actually love the lady. I see nothing wrong in marrying a lady with a tribal mark. . .
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by Godmother(f): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2011
ost of the guys I see who have tribal marks have it drawn across their face; from their forehead to their chin. Its usually terrible. I cant see myself getting married to someone like that shivers
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by BABE3: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2011
If I don't end up marrying a "sugar-daddy", I don't think any dude in my exact generation should have tribal marks----(lol). So, hopefully, I would not.

Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by kokoye(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2011
a friend of mine (born in the US) was given tribal marks by his granny when he was sent to live in Nigeria for a brief period

Imagine an american raised guy with tribal marks . . not funny

The parents of the guy still have issues with the granny to this day.
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by BABE3: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2011
kokoye:

a friend of mine (born in the US) was given tribal marks by his granny when he was sent to live in Nigeria for a brief period

lol---That ain't cool. I'm pretty sure the guy is tripping.
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by MrsChima(f): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2011
Aww Koyoke is so Southern American. He said granny.

I believe children should have the option of choosing tribal marks or not. They are the one have to live with it. Not the parents.
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by kokoye(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2011
Tribal marks was used to recognise family members back in the days in the case of war. I believe it is a thing of the past now.

I may be wrong.
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by dealordea(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2011
kokoye:

Tribal marks was used to recognise family members back in the days in the case of war. I believe it is a thing of the past now.

I may be wrong.

You are right, Family like (Sangodiran, Ogunbiyi, Ifarinkanbi) lipsrsealed grin
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by denzel2009: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2011
Girls should marry guys like them cos of their bravery, not many guys can fight lions and still stand to tell the tales.
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by lepasharon(f): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2011
lai lai! the marks make ppl look wicked b4 u even get to kno dem!
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by toyemz(f): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^^

lol
how very true
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by tpia5: 4:42am On Jul 21, 2011
Dem just release me today

no thanks to whoever did that.
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by odumchi: 4:53am On Jul 21, 2011
grin grin grin grin LMAO

kokoye:

Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 21, 2011
Yes, if it's not too "expressive".

I've seen some men with tribal marks and they turned me on. Just one 1/2 inch horizontal mark right on the zygomatic bone. I find it really sexy. And when they smile? Gosh, sexy!!!

I couldnt fins a pix of a guy with the tribal mark I'm talking about, but Funmi (pix below) has that one horizontal mark I'm talking about.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/428286_tribal_mark_jpge9ac323c5ace65942d49612c5fb8f740
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2011
deal_ordea:

How you dey now, Dem just release me today.Lawd have Mercy

Where dem put you before? Abi na you dey receive SMS from16 year old?
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by dealordea(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2011
Mynd_44:

Where dem put you before? Abi na you dey receive SMS from16 year old?

No mind them, Dem sey i too dey cause trouble, Naa the reason wey dem release me be that ooo
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by Mynd44: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^^
You too stop to dey cause trouble na. You be fine boy why you go dey let people dey downgrade you?
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by lepasharon(f): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2011
this kinda looks acceptable but is da baby wearing eyeliner??

Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by SarahMaria: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2011
My husband has exactly the same tribalmarks like the women on the first picture.
I never had a problem with that, but I was surprised that his parents make that for him.
Long time I always thought that he had an accident. wink
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by pleep(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2011
I saw some hard-core tribal marks in northern Nigeria. Almost like wiskers.
Re: Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark by Mynd44: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^^
More like they got into a fight with WOLVERINE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That's Too Weak To Carry You Up? / Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? / Crazy Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.