Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? (1387 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? by AbujaBest: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Girls in the house, I have a question for you.

You visit this guy. In your mind you want to stay over based on how comfy the place is or you can’t go home again or whatever. You want to stay over.

How do you tell the guy you want to stay?

Re: Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? by TSBO: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
I will soon be going o... (3x)
I think it's time to go home.... or do you want me to stay (jokingly)..

Or just be straightforward and say "do you mind if I stay over?"

Last last you go receive the same answer.

I'm a guy BTW.. grin
Re: Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? by endsarrrs(f): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
One Question: WHO IS THE GUY

2 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? by Xenry: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Just tell him, "Do you mind if I stay over tonight so that we can fvck all night?" sad
Re: Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
"I'm thinking about staying over"... casually. If he's excited about it, he'll give you a clear yes.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
pour a cup of 5Alive in a class cup and pretend to accidentally pour it on your blouse or gown... then take off the cloth and wash it...

wait for it to drygrin

Am a guy Oooo !!!
Re: Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
I pack plenty of clothes when visiting that will last for some days till I am tired to leave. If he has sense, he should know what's up. No be everything mouth dey talk.

Re: Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? by Duplexxx: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
I dey go i dey go she take stayed 2 night with me
Re: Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? by BigDan69: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
It's simple. Just say "how about we Bleep all night", which guy no go gree

I remember back then in school, 1 leave bra and underwear for my wardrobe. My guy said na establishment she wants set. Truly, it was. Na straight Bleep for 4months, as semester end I told her to pack her stuff I will be traveling.
Re: Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? by Richadv(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I pack plenty of clothes when visiting that will last for some days till I am tired to leave. If he has sense, he should know what's up. No be everything mouth dey talk.
Asa nwa bring your clothes to my side na so that we can play some rough play wink
Re: Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? by AbujaBest: 5:08pm On May 10, 2021
grin
BigDan69:
It's simple. Just say "how about we Bleep all night", which guy no go gree

I remember back then in school, 1 leave bra and underwear for my wardrobe. My guy said na establishment she wants set. Truly, it was. Na straight Bleep for 4months, as semester end I told her to pack her stuff I will be traveling.
Re: Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? by richmond500: 5:14pm On May 10, 2021
Lol, funny comments
Re: Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? by AbujaBest: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
richmond500:
Lol, funny comments

Funny comments but girls refused to answer

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Hustlers/crypto Traders? / I Have Simp / DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.