Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial (1386 Views)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / I'm On My Period And I Release Sperm Uncontrollably, Man Says (pics) / I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by MrLobe: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2021
Sorry say today na Sunday oo
No vex
I met this lady at a popular spot in our campus, i'm in 300lvl while she is in 200lvl, Since d body type is my spec ,i made a move and we get along..Prior to dat time , she explain how her ex broke and shattered her life after they had several sex and all such, and she is not ready to love again but she will give me three trial to convince her that i love her, i was dumbfounded , three months trial , who does that,
Anyway i'm on the months trial but thats not the problem
The problem now this girl always come to my apartment anytime she is bored or less busy, and we play all such of rough play but she decline me having sex ....How can we be so intimate like this without having sex, she said am still on three months trial, that doing this period, there will be no sex....I was stunned , No sex but u like rough play that turns me on, Kissing, cuddling and allsuch ...
Tho i love this lady, but body no be firewood ...Based on my experience here, i confronted her about having another guy who do the do, she denied having any and prove it to me, she said she only want the attention plus the rough play
Now i told her when she is leaving the last time , that when next she enter my apartment , we gonna have sex Anyway anyhow...
She said i should wait after the three months
or i should force her for sex (not rape)
Comrades over to you
TheGidredpiller pls stay off, i dont want ur contribution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by Starlogo: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2021
I think you should wait after three months , since she assured you that no ne else is knacking the coictus.....
Wait and find alternative

2 Likes

Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2021
Fornication is now normal to you abi?how will you feel if on judgement day they read this to you in front of everyone as an evidence that you were a fornicator?repent now before its too late.

6 Likes

Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by NwaAmaikpe: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2021
shocked

Please accept the trial.

I once installed a trial version of an application on my computer and just a day to it's expiration, I got it's hacked product key.

Who says the same lady who gave you 3months of probation won't moan on top of your bed a week later when she comes visiting.

Never take vaginarians seriously. They are so confused that their satisfaction comes from knowing that a man could read their true wishes despite their confusing actions and statements.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by Ogundabede: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2021
Nairaland boys and everything sex sha....
Alaye no wait any shit ...
Next time make sure you knack her well
who on Earth gives three months trial cool shocked

1 Like

Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by Ammishaddai: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2021
MrLobe:
Sorry say today na Sunday oo
No vex
I met this lady at a popular spot in our campus, i'm in 300lvl while she is in 200lvl, Since d body type is my spec ,i made a move and we get along..Prior to dat time , she explain how her ex broke and shattered her life after they had several sex and all such, and she is not ready to love again but she will give me three trial to convince her that i love her, i was dumbfounded , three months trial , who does that,
Anyway i'm on the months trial but thats not the problem
The problem now this girl always come to my apartment anytime she is bored or less busy, and we play all such of rough play but she decline me having sex ....How can we be so intimate like this without having sex, she said am still on three months trial, that doing this period, there will be no sex....I was stunned , No sex but u like rough play that turns me on, Kissing, cuddling and allsuch ...
Tho i love this lady, but body no be firewood ...Based on my experience here, i confronted her about having another guy who do the do, she denied having any and prove it to me, she said she only want the attention plus the rough play
Now i told her when she is leaving the last time , that when next she enter my apartment , we gonna have sex Anyway anyhow...
She said i should wait after the three months
or i should force her for sex (not rape)
Comrades over to you
TheGidrepiller is the only one that can give you sense wallahi grin

5 Likes

Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by MrLobe: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2021
Ammishaddai:
TheGidrepiller is the only one that can give you sense wallahi grin
The guy is bit harsh to me, tho sometimes he speaks sense
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by MrLobe: 10:53am On Oct 31, 2021
Starlogo:
I think you should wait after three months , since she assured you that no ne else is knacking the coictus.....
Comrade grin
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by MrLobe: 10:53am On Oct 31, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please accept the trial.

I once installed a trial version of an application on my computer and just a day to it's expiration, I got it's hacked product key.

Who says the same lady who gave you 3months of probation won't moan on top of your bed a week later when she comes visiting.

Never take vaginarians seriously. They are so confused that their satisfaction comes from knowing that a man could read their true wishes despite their confusing actions and statements.
Well,i will try lipsrsealed
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by MrLobe: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2021
Ogundabede:
Nairaland boys and everything sex sha....
Alaye no wait any shit ...
Next time make sure you knack her well
who on Earth gives three months trial cool shocked
Hmm, badddest comrade, to wait is like killing myself , meanwhile the girl wont stop coming
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by GOFRONT(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2021
......And TheGidredpiller is viewing.. cheesy cheesy grin

@MrLobe come and see TheGidredpiller, I can see him viewing oo......Get ready oo grin grin grin grin

Erm!!. TheGidredpiller, abeg take am easy with him oo....na just 3 months they give am.

Okay oo.....Make i go back inside church go listen to preaching small.
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by TheUndercover: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2021
LOL! she didn't give all the assholes she was having sex with probational period but she's giving you. grin

Well as they say, the easiest way to manipulate or trap a man is through the illusion of sex. Someone like you are the kind of men who spend huge amount of money on damaged products or goods. Well, I trust the lady, she will definitely execute her plans on you.

Starlogo:

Haha. And you trust someone who isn't a virgin on this? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2021
No be only probation, na 3 month in bondage
How can a lady visits u ery'time, you both get intimate without bleeping? Pussy ass niggas everywhere
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by Sugar97(f): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2021
Hmmm...she said you should force her but not rape her sad. What's the definition of 'rape' again?
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by TMTR: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
One question before I comment further, have you been spending on her during this so called "3 months probation"

2 Likes

Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by Hintona(f): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
GOFRONT:

@MrLobe come and see TheGidredpiller, I can see him viewing oo......Get ready oo grin grin grin grin

Erm!!. TheGidredpiller, abeg take am easy with him oo....na just 3 months they give am.

Why are you behaving like a rabid dog

Chill he is banned so he can't comment.
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by Fmlao: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
No limited company gives 3 months trials.

Even, Net Flix gives a month trial max

This is an unlimited company and an ungated hole.

Well, after the expiration of the 3 months trial, real subscription go begin

Within the 3 months, do you think she won't moan for another guy?

Ladies can be so deceptive

PAY PER VIEW
PAY PER ENTRY

1 Like

Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hintona:

cheesycheesy
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by MrLobe: 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
TMTR:
One question before I comment further, have you been spending on her during this so called "3 months probation"
Have been spending o, last time we went to Chicken republic just for lunch...
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by MrLobe: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Fmlao:

PAY PER VIEW
PAY PER ENTRY
Comrade , Am trapped
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by MrLobe: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
GOFRONT:

Haha, Wahaala kiss
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by MrLobe: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Fmlao:

PAY PER VIEW
PAY PER ENTRY
I have vividly told her to stop coming to my apartment for period, if we wont have sex
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by MrLobe: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sugar97:
Hmmm...she said you should force her but not rape her sad. What's the definition of 'rape' again?
You read it wrong, i'm the one that said ,, should i force her , coercion is different from rape
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by MrLobe: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Fornication is now normal to you abi?how will you feel if on judgement day they read this to you in front of everyone as an evidence that you were a fornicator?repent now before its too late.
Who is this iyaebe sef ? Have i fornicate laidis
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by MrLobe: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
SmellySperm:
No be only probation, na 3 month in bondage
How can a lady visits u ery'time, you both get intimate without bleeping? Pussy ass niggas everywhere

Comrade, am helpless, What can i do
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by talk2hb1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
MrLobe:

If your mission Na chop and clean plate, just play along and don't take her serious. See it as a fun game to hone your acting skills and not getting attached. Women are very good actor, learn the game too; so if you were promoted to stage 2 well and good, but if not you will learn something new. Don't spend money you can't afford to loose on her
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mr. Turning Stick,,,,,

Your own is to turn her on while another guy (probably a bestie or hostel mate) finishes the game.

Don't take this to heart though. I may be wrong.

Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by MrLobe: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
talk2hb1:

If your mission Na chop and clean plate, just play along and don't take her serious. See it as a fun game to hone your acting skills and not getting attached. Women are very good actor, learn the game too; so if you were promoted to stage 2 well and good, but if not you will learn something new. Don't spend money you can't afford to loose on her
Comrade since am single at this moment...I want something serious with her , but still i need to taste the honey pot
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by MrLobe: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Mr. Turning Stick,,,,,

Your own is to turn her on while another guy (probably a bestie or hostel mate) finishes the game.

Don't take this to heart though. I may be wrong.
There is 80%/20% of you being right than wrong
Women are unpredictable
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
MrLobe:

There is 80%/20% of you being right than wrong
Women are unpredictable

Thank God you know.
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by lkillbrokehoes: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hintona:

Kiddo. are you not supposed to be reading your books by now? you are here arguing with your elders
Re: DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial by Hintona(f): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Kiddo. are you not supposed to be reading your books by now? you are here arguing with your elders

I'm asking again, why the fūck are you fuckiñg obsessed with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Evil Snake I Killed / Never In Your Life Love A Woman! / I'm Looking Forward To Post Menopause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.