Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her (61107 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
seanwilliam:
if I were to be your brother , I for don design your face with knuckles with this nonsense u Dey yarn.

Thank God you are not my brother grin grin grin
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

I'm just lost for words , wish I could unhear everything

And you are a saint ?? Lol. Thou hypocrite !!!

Better to marry an honest lady who is upfront with the truth than a snake in the green grass who will carry another man's children for you , lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by square7: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Never forget this: Every sinner has a future, while every saint has got a shady past.
Never marry her if you are a saint without any shady past.

Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by cardoctor(m): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Would you have preferred a big lie?
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by fairheart(m): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
I can imagine how you feel. I am sorry!
This is a deep story. Goodness, a man who couldn't control himself just messed up the lady's childhood. cry

Lovethaa:

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kebbiprince:

That's why I laugh when people insult older ladies, most ladies in their 30s are far purer than the so called Ladies in early 20s who have been damaged beyond repair

So, u mean those older ladies jumped from teenage to their 30s?

They didn't pass through 20s?

Chai!

I hail u, bro.

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by 1Sharon(f): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

How does it make her dishonest? Abi dictionaries have changed the word's meaning and I wasn't aware of it? undecided

I know right. As if one isn't bad enough
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Chucks1989(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
cheesy
Lovethaa:

Keep what?
Say the truth and be free
It's better you tell me that for me to find out from someone else
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by cococandy(f): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Na you ask.
Na you dey cry

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Vinnie2000(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
@OP Loveatha,, Are you not d one dat told us yesterday or d day before that ur GF Sleeps on ur bed at Night n practises Kung Fu??

Which Girl is dis noww??

Or u re a Baddo Sneh with plenty babes??

To your Topic,, If you want to dump this current babe because of d fvckings n Abortions she did in the past,, you shouldn't be blamed..

Honestly, No Guy will like to marry a Girl who has fvcked alot, taken alcohol, sex pills, marijuana, etc..in d past..

Some guys who marry such girls just do so because of no alternative or time wasn't on der side.(Wer mayb 35+)..

Dats y Girls too should know pursuing Dickks because of money n pleasure has consequences sumtyms..

So Loveatha, If you really love n believe she is the best woman for you, marry her n forget about d past...

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Xionez(m): 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
She opened up to you. She didn't lie or sugar coat anything. She laid it bear. It's only a lady that's truly and deeply in love that will do that.

In this present times when most relationship s are just for fuvks and vibes, you have lost a rare gem.

I guess she deserves better. I just wish she meets someone who will cast her past aside and start a new slate with her. Someone who is ready to mould her and show her what she has been missing all along...a pure and blissful relationship that will lead to marriage of a lifetime.

Well, I can't fault you because you have your own standards. Each man has one way or the other.
Good luck to finding your soulmate because from what you said, it's really not her.

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
booscy:
You Are You Perfect?

Your judgemental type makes people insecure and unable to trust people they love with their true story

He might not be holy but perhaps him never do reach na why e shock am,

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by IamPlato(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
As Long As I Never Destroyed Any Girl I Will never Marry A Girl That Was Destroyed. If She Is Not A Virgin She Can Go To hell Because I Aint Marrying Her

8 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by cococandy(f): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
So she has been raped countless times. Nigerian men!!.

She said she officially started having sex at 10
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by adeiza4u(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Lovethaa

You are being unwise, foolish and childish.

I know a lady who was raped at age 8 till she was 24, have had multiple partners over 11.

She met a virgin guy who decided to date her, bkos life is not about people's past but what they decide to do with their future presently.

I'm not advocating careless living but my brother if a lady opens up to you and you are disgusted by her past, then walk. it shows you are not emotionally matured to handle certain levels of TRUTH. Mark my words any relationship built on lies will never last, Falsehood was never designed to stand the test of time, only TRUTH does
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by letitrainnow(m): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
I think this lady loves you indeed
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by macho44(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

See as u just take LIE finish us

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by berrystunn(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

You be mugu
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by IamPlato(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

Thank you for understanding... I like her honesty but the secrets was just too much to handle ... but I'll handle it like a man... although I'm not sure we might get married
dont even dare date her except you have spoilt any girl in the past then you deserve her
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Joshyoung: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
undecided
Lovethaa:

Bro u dey Bleep up....
Who are u to judge her? God?
U ask her to tell u about her past when u knew u can't deal. U be Bleep up guy. So annoying���
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Ruggman: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
You should be happy to meet a lady who is honest and truthful, if she is not truely in love with you she won't open up to you.
Mind you if she had lied that she had only one casual affair you would have believed her lies and apparently loved her more not knowing you are dealing with a crook and dirty liar.
I prefer the woman that will tell me the truth no matter how dirty the past had been, after all everyone has a past story to tell.
Let by gone be by gone what matters is who she is at the moment.
If you marry your supposed secretive angel who will later become a prostitute under your roof which one is better?.
A friend told me about his ex girl whom he seriously wanted to marry, the lady lied to him that the only sexual affair she had was with a casual friend who took advantage of her and broke her womanhood.
My friend believed her, but God saved him from that bitch because on a fateful day she returned from the village and gave my friend a letter to help her post not knowing that she wrote it to her sexual partner in the village complaining of how rough he man handled her sexually throughout her holiday in the villa.
My friend luckily opened that letter out of curiosity and nearly fainted on reading the contents.
Fear tricky and pretentious ladies who will pose as saints.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Emperor88(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
Things I learnt are :-
1.You are a Gold digger
2.The lady deserves someone better
3.You lack respect towards the opposite sex.
4.You don't deserve a good woman.
Ask me why then I will tell you.

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
please send me her number. she will be the best thing that ever happened to me. and for you, you need to grow up o. u really need to. Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
adeiza4u:

This is a replica of my story... Still a virgin at 31, but my would-be wife whom I met last year already had an abortion. She told me how her former suitor used and dumped and was already giving up on me because she knows my sexual life. I got discouraged actually and wanted moving on. Bu what about the next lady? I later went spiritual in prayers and I got to know she is a blessing. Granted, I still get disturbed at times considering the fact i have no experience like her and all. But i have decided to love her truly and live in the present, not past.
cc lovethaa

Wow, powerful words and solid strategy, it takes walking in the spirit to accept that reality my brother.

Believe me your prowess will be second to none, your type go be badass, talking from experience grin

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Blessedchild24(m): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

Na this guy with e fake story every time

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by PAWG(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

What are you even saying... Countless sex 4 abortions.. just 24.... o wrong nau

You shouldn’t have asked, since you can’t handle the truth.

You just sent that girl one clear message: “don’t ever tell guys the truth”

Your distaste for her will definitely show and she’ll get the memo

If you jam a rubs babe and she package you well , you’re finished. They understand how men think and can conceal the truth, they’ll make you think they’re saints, meanwhile their mileage no be here.

A girl that can disclose all that to you is madly in love, they’re rare. Look on the brighter side
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
4 abortions? Wow.

Let her come to God, he will forgive her of her sins and the past will be buried in the past. I'm not sure I can live with myself and be normal again if I ever have an abortion. Though nobody is a saint but God will help us.

Op draw her to God if you actually love her.

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by AmazingELixir: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
lipsrsealed

The girl in question is madt for revealing all that to you....
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by cyndylove64(f): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

u asked her to tell u her past ,she did.at least she was honest ,she would have decided to keep it to her self.by the way she aborted not as if she killed your children.mr saint go and date a girl that hasn't aborted or even had sex.rubbish.
People like u are the reason most people don't open up cause u guys will judge them and condem them to hell. Some one told u she was introduced to sex at an early age.all u are concerned about is the abortions and her age. Do u know she is facing emotional trauma currently.let her be.i hate guys that reason like you.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by praiseneo(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Una too de lie gosh
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by DenreleDave(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

Don't be unfortunate. You asked her to open up and she did, now you are coming here to yarn dust. It shows you are not emotionally mature enough to handle a relationship and I hope she kicks your goldigging ass to the dustbin

Ishy, u dey vex ooo

grin

Which one is don't be unfortunate?

gringrin
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Emperor88(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

You no get sense
She was molested and raped countless times. Instead of you being her guard, you are here judging... So you wished she had lied to you like those church goers do?!...omo you choke me o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.