Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One (1031 Views)

Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? / Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by professore(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
Spouses are not commodities we go to the market, point at and "fiam", we take them home for use.

There is the place of careful study, observation and spotting of red flags (let's just call it dating/courtship).

Now, to some it is when they can go through their phones freely and think that they have seen someone so real and true.

To some it is when the pastors say he/she is the one.

To others, it is as soon as the person they are disturbing finally yields to their greenlight. The list goes on and on.

The question now is, for you, at what stage would you (or did you) establish he/she is the one for you? Let's have an open tete-a-tete. grin
Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by ThiagoKid(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
Don't ask me jor angry

I am not getting married to those sex objects at all at all sad
Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by Karlifate: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Stage 4

Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Relationship is like the UEFA Champions league, you have to battle a lot of teams in your domain before you can qualify. The moment you qualify you have to fight your way through the group stage because other guys can send you packing.

Luckily if you are able to make it out of the group stage you have to engage some monitoring spirits because at times you might win gallantly in your hood and lose your girl to away goals runs.

My brother if you are lucky to get to the finals don't take it for granted because about 32 teams brothers started that race and here you going home with your trophy partner

3 Likes

Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by professore(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
ThiagoKid:
Don't ask me jor angry

I am not getting married to those sex objects at all at all sad
then this thread is not for you. Don't derail it.
Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by WinterMinter(m): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
if both of our heart feel the tinge that connect with love

1 Like

Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by Magnoliaa(f): 12:30am On Apr 15, 2021
The moment he gives me all his ATM Cards oh. Tells me his pins and that he works for me. I should chop all his money. The point at which money enters sha and he begins to buy me things without prompting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by tosik(m): 6:33am On Apr 15, 2021
u go soon know say marriage na scam...
Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by paulolee(m): 7:10am On Apr 15, 2021
stage 3....after I don experience her head n bed game...especially if she sabi backi wella..
when she stops disturbing me for cash, get her own hustle pay her bills herself...

1 Like

Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by professore(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:
The moment he gives me all his ATM Cards oh. Tells me his pins and that he works for me. I should chop all his money. The point at which money enters sha and he begins to buy me things without prompting.
I definitely expected this because it's common. Smiles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by professore(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2021
paulolee:
stage 3....after I don experience her head n bed game...especially if she sabi backi wella..
when she stops disturbing me for cash, get her own hustle pay her bills herself...
ah! Make I no lose the respect wey I get for the person wey dey run this moniker o.
Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by professore(m): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Flackoo:
Relationship is like the UEFA Champions league, you have to battle a lot of teams in your domain before you can qualify. The moment you qualify you have to fight your way through the group stage because other guys can send you packing.

Luckily if you are able to make it out of the group stage you have to engage some monitoring spirits because at times you might win gallantly in your hood and lose your girl to away goals runs.

My brother if you are lucky to get to the finals don't take it for granted because about 32 teams brothers started that race and here you going home with your trophy partner
this does not answer the question posed by the thread. It is a discourse for another time.
Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by Magnoliaa(f): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2021
professore:
I definitely expected this because it's common. Smiles.

O ni 'smiles.' Abi, you don't know it's Abu-Norma people that write like that sha?
grin grin

Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by professore(m): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:

O ni 'smiles.' Abi, you don't know it's Abu-Norma people that write like that sha?
grin grin
how is it written?
Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by paulolee(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
professore:
ah! Make I no lose the respect wey I get for the person wey dey run this moniker o.
lolz....take am easy na....nobody normal...people wey too serious with life don kpai finish....jus de catch cruise na....my apologies though
Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by professore(m): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....take am easy na....nobody normal...people wey too serious with life don kpai finish....jus de catch cruise na....my apologies though
smiling, because one sister for up there say e no be "smiles" again. Now be serious and provide an answer to the thread.
Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by DEMZEE(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
Once she enters my frame, acknowledges I'm her Lord and she adds value asides sex to the relationship.

Women don't build, they just move in
Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by professore(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
DEMZEE:
Once she enters my frame, acknowledges I'm her Lord and she adds value asides sex to the relationship.

Women don't build, they just move in
her Lord? This one loud. Mmm...women don't build they just move in...mm. By the way, you no go pray to know if she get long life? If she no get spirit husby etc grin
Re: At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One by DEMZEE(m): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
professore:
her Lord? This one loud. Mmm...women don't build they just move in...mm. By the way, you no go pray to know if she get long life? If she no get spirit husby etc grin

Just stating facts though

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Chioma Akpotha Gets Fans Cracking Their Ribs With Her Slow-mo / Adult Whatsapp Group / ACE OF APES (part One): What It Means To Be A Man In Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.