Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Advice For My Male Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For My Male Friend (2493 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For My Male Friend by Vivien458(f): 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
So one of my male friends came to me for advice, I told him I will create a post and send him links so he can read mature advice. Please if you're below 21 years do not comment here I beg you.

So he has been dating this girl for 1year and now, He told me that the girl once told him to do yahoo and make money. Mind you, this guy is a freelancer and earns about 300k monthly and the girl knows. There was one time he told the girl about his film production and someone wanted to sponsor it, but the man is inviting him to his hotel. He was shocked as his girlfriend told him to go even if it was gay he should close eye and do it, that people do a lot for the money.

Now, this guy bought Airconditon one in his room and the other his office, his girlfriend got angry that he was wasting his money and started telling him how she has issues in school and he doesn't want to help.

The only thing she has done for him is to buy him 2 polos for a year and took him out once. However, there was also a day he didn't have money and the girl borrowed him 10k to do the stuff which he paid back, however he was not freelancing by that time. He said one day the girl was buying something at a mall, and he called the girl and sent her 5k to buy some stuff for the both of them, I mean like Shawarma which both will eat, but was shocked the girl came back and bought nothing, asking the girl, she said the money was too small to buy anything and she didn't also give him back the money.

He is confused because he was dating the girl while he had little cash and she was there, but I told him it was not struggling. But what do I know?

Whenever she is with this girl, she refuses to pick her calls in front of him, even if she picks, she says" hello, I am in the market, or school or shop" she has never mentioned on call she is with her boyfriend not even once.

Also, one time he decided to test this girl, and told her they were going out with 5k in early 2020, they went out, and then he decided to buy himself some stuff he could eat in the night since he works from home and stays awake till 4 am every morning and this guy has an ulcer, so he needs to be chewing something, immediately he picked up cornflakes, the girl also picked up cornflakes for her self. He was shocked as she told him, that" anything you pick he should also pick for her" even after telling her he has a budget of 5k for both of them, with his own money oo and she is making such demands.

If I remember more I will update, but please should he dumb this girl and find someone else.. the girl is an apprentice now.

Update;He said the girl is pregnant for him, and the girl is also saying she can't marry him. Now they are left to delete the foetus

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Zorr(f): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
I know the guy must be a dumb guy forming Nairaland Redpiller, he should go ahead and marry her. She's the perfect match for you.

3 Likes

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tell your friend to marry the lady, she will change after marriage and start appreciating him more.

1 Like

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by atlaz: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
From ur post, I can deduce dat you really think this guy is trying and he's not doing bad and you wouldn't mind being wit. So, if the young man is reading, go for the girl dat created this thread.
She would help you become big and grow.

This I have seen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by ahnie: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
mouthpiece of the gods.

See how you're just narrating gbogbotigbo as if you were there....I bowed to your royal narrating skills.
I put it to you that.... you're just a pained side chick.

7 Likes

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by MickzyDonald: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
If a lady can advise you to go into FRAUD don't blink an eye before you leave her alone, but seems they both understand each other from what is pasted above, so my advice is that you find a conducive moment to tell her your mind in a friendly manner, she might not see it as a bad behavior, but it's very bad of her if your GF can't appreciate you enough, if such a lady is earning a salary, I'm sure she'll earn the title of MRS AKAGON because she will never think of giving or supporting the relationship in any instance

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by DaddyRochie1642: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tell that your friend that very soon if care is not taken, he'll soon Start begging in the streets and that girl will move on to the next guy if care is not taken.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Neyorolex(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Madam stop lying joor.
U are d one ( tormenting dat dude)
stop twisting it just say d truth HOES everywhere u go

1 Like

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
ahnie:
mouthpiece of the gods.

See how you're just narrating gbogbotigbo as if you were there....I bowed to your royal narrating skills.

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by DEMZEE(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Vivien458:
So one of my male friends came to me for advice, I told him I will create a post and send him links so he can read matured advice. Please if you're below 21 years do not comment here I beg you.

So he has been dating this girl for 1year and now, He told me that the girl once told him to do yahoo yahoo and make money. Mind you, this guy is a freelancer and earns about 300k monthly and the girl knows. There was one time he told the girl about his film production and someone wanted to sponsor it, but the man is inviting him to his hotel. He was shocked as his girlfriend told him to go even if it was gay he should close eye and do it, that people do alot for money.

Now, this guy bought Airconditon one in his room and the other his office, his girlfriend got angry that he was wasting his money, and started telling him how she has issues in school and he doesn't want to help.

The only thing she has done for him is buy him 2 polos since a year and took him out once. However, there was also a day he didn't have money and the girl borrowed him 10k to do the stuffs which he paid back, however he was not freelancing by that time. He said one day the girl was buying something at a mall, and he called the girl and sent her 5k to buy some stuffs for the both of them, I mean like Shawarma which both will eat, but was shocked the girl came back and bought nothing, asking the girl, she said the money was too small to buy anything and she didn't also give him back the money.

He is confused, because he was dating the girl while he had little cash and she was there, but I told him it was not struggling. But what do I know.

When ever she is with this girl, she refuses to pick her calls in front of him, even if she picks, she says" hello, I am in the market, or school or shop" she has never mentioned on call she is with her boyfriend not even once.

Also, one time he decided to test this girl, and told her they where going out with 5k early 2020, they went out, and then he decided to buy him self some stuffs he could eat in the night since he works from home and stays awake till 4am every morning and this guy has ulcer, so he needs to be chewing something, immediately he picked up cornflakes, the girl also picked up cornflakes for her self. He was shocked as she told him, that" anything you pick he should also pick for her" even after telling her he has budget of 5k for both of them, with his own money oo and she is making such demands.

If I remember more I will update, but please should he dumb this girl and find someone else.. the girl is an apprentice now.

No guy should be in a serious relationship with a lady in his 20s

1 Like

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
D Girl Is Crazy. He Should Steer Clear 4rm Dat Girl Otherwise His Life Will End In Misery, Sorrow & Regret. By D Time Dis Happens, D Girl Will Look 4 Someone Else. As 4 D Guy, Let Him Be Content With His Income & What He Has.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Vivien458(f): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
I know the guy must be a dumb guy forming Nairaland Redpiller, he should go ahead and marry her. She's the perfect match for you.
this is very rude. I need matured minds, now you showed how insensitive you are

1 Like

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Vivien458(f): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
atlaz:
From ur post, I can deduce dat you really think this guy is trying and he's not doing bad and you wouldn't mind being wit. So, if the young man is reading, go for the girl dat created this thread.
She would help you become big and grow.

This I have seen
lol, come on naw, I'm not in for it
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Vivien458(f): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
ahnie:
mouthpiece of the gods.

side chick, the guy is my tight man, we grew up together
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by vikgreen01(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
Just tell us u wanna take the role of the main girlfriend
It will also end in premium tears for u...

See story ooo what are u doing with someone with gf to know all this... I shake my head for u!!!
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Jeon(f): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:

you are not the real zzor.

impersonator.
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by KidDarkness(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
vikgreen01:
Just tell us u wanna take the role of the main girlfriend
It will also end in premium tears for u...

See story ooo what are u doing with someone with gf to know all this... I shake my head for u!!!
He should kick her to the curves, to the far left. She's a selfish, self centered leech. In this life, there is no time for nonsense

1 Like

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Jeon(f): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
Vivien458:
this is very rude. I need matured minds, now you showed how insensitive you are

she's not the real zzor
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
What a waste. sad

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Duplexxx: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Na Una dey use una hand dey course una down fall i swear

Are you shy to say is you?

Bullshit you
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Vivien458(f): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by SeekerofTruth1: 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
G
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
Bros hwfa!
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Otisker(m): 12:09am On Apr 16, 2021
You are very mad OP especially for saying no under 21s this just shows that wisdom is not by age. What matured advice are you looking for? Continue dating a girl that wants you to indulge in gay for money. This simply shows she is willing to see the guy die for money. That she was there when he was struggling and so? nonsense... Nah kindergarten u suppose take this question to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Itohanmiwa: 4:21am On Apr 16, 2021
grin
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Itohanmiwa: 4:35am On Apr 16, 2021
Op for your friend to open up to you, then I think you at least owe him the promise of making sure he sees this thread. This here reminds me of me few years ago. That your friend should stop having sex with the said girl for a few weeks and think things clearly as we can only offer advice but it's left for him to set his priority straight and doing that with a clear mind will help him a lot. This girl right here is suffering from "mental poverty" and that young man better acts fast for the sake of his future. Like someone said up there any lady that can comfortably tell a guy to go into fraud is just not worth it. A man's life begins at 30 and that guy already has a massive head start. All he needs is just focus and trust me that girls will drive him crazy on the long run. In a world filled with lies and deceit, I encourage him to think for himself and do what is right no matter how hard it seems. If he is suffering from low self esteem he should try hitting the gym to gain the confidence he needs. Most importantly as I'll always advise every young man out there follow the teachings of redpill, it's a way of life and best thing is it's free all over naira land. But most men just chose to focus on the negative sides of the red pill. Get game and hustle hard in your early year's instead of committing yourself to relationships and dividing your focus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by blingxx(m): 4:42am On Apr 16, 2021
Zorr:

You again undecided Zzor who do you like this na
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Franktom247(m): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2021
Where una dey see this type of species of human being na wa ooo
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by bmdmix3: 7:25am On Apr 16, 2021
very dumb thread
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by femi4: 7:45am On Apr 16, 2021
Vivien458:
So one of my male friends came to me for advice, I told him I will create a post and send him links so he can read matured advice. Please if you're below 21 years do not comment here I beg you.

So he has been dating this girl for 1year and now, He told me that the girl once told him to do yahoo yahoo and make money. Mind you, this guy is a freelancer and earns about 300k monthly and the girl knows. There was one time he told the girl about his film production and someone wanted to sponsor it, but the man is inviting him to his hotel. He was shocked as his girlfriend told him to go even if it was gay he should close eye and do it, that people do alot for money.

Now, this guy bought Airconditon one in his room and the other his office, his girlfriend got angry that he was wasting his money, and started telling him how she has issues in school and he doesn't want to help.

The only thing she has done for him is buy him 2 polos since a year and took him out once. However, there was also a day he didn't have money and the girl borrowed him 10k to do the stuffs which he paid back, however he was not freelancing by that time. He said one day the girl was buying something at a mall, and he called the girl and sent her 5k to buy some stuffs for the both of them, I mean like Shawarma which both will eat, but was shocked the girl came back and bought nothing, asking the girl, she said the money was too small to buy anything and she didn't also give him back the money.

He is confused, because he was dating the girl while he had little cash and she was there, but I told him it was not struggling. But what do I know.

When ever she is with this girl, she refuses to pick her calls in front of him, even if she picks, she says" hello, I am in the market, or school or shop" she has never mentioned on call she is with her boyfriend not even once.

Also, one time he decided to test this girl, and told her they where going out with 5k early 2020, they went out, and then he decided to buy him self some stuffs he could eat in the night since he works from home and stays awake till 4am every morning and this guy has ulcer, so he needs to be chewing something, immediately he picked up cornflakes, the girl also picked up cornflakes for her self. He was shocked as she told him, that" anything you pick he should also pick for her" even after telling her he has budget of 5k for both of them, with his own money oo and she is making such demands.

You don't need a rocket science to identify money hungry girls. Any girl that advise you to make money at any cost even if it's not legit and does not dignify you is evil and can only lead you to your destruction.

BTW OP, are you the bestie or assistant girlfriend?..... don't be afraid to step in when the money hungry girl is gone
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Vivien458(f): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
Op for your friend to open up to you, then I think you at least owe him the promise of making sure he sees this thread. This here reminds me of me few years ago. That your friend should stop having sex with the said girl for a few weeks and think things clearly as we can only offer advice but it's left for him to set his priority straight and doing that with a clear mind will help him a lot. This girl right here is suffering from "mental poverty" and that young man better acts fast for the sake of his future. Like someone said up there any lady that can comfortably tell a guy to go into fraud is just not worth it. A man's life begins at 30 and that guy already has a massive head start. All he needs is just focus and trust me that girls will drive him crazy on the long run. In a world filled with lies and deceit, I encourage him to think for himself and do what is right no matter how hard it seems. If he is suffering from low self esteem he should try hitting the gym to gain the confidence he needs. Most importantly as I'll always advise every young man out there follow the teachings of redpill, it's a way of life and best thing is it's free all over naira land. But most men just chose to focus on the negative sides of the red pill. Get game and hustle hard in your early year's instead of committing yourself to relationships and dividing your focus.
the girl Is now pregnant for him 2 weeks. He is now planing an abortion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Side Chick Has To Jump Window As Wife Arrives Home Unexpectedly / Why Is Lagos Men Like This? / Rita Snapchat Slay Queen Send Her Nudes To A New Man Friend. Photo & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.