Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Advice For My Male Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For My Male Friend (2506 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Vivien458(f): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2021
Updated the thread. He is reading.
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Itohanmiwa: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2021
Vivien458:
the girl Is now pregnant for him 2 weeks. He is now planing an abortion
I don't support abortion tho. But that's his call to make.
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Vivien458(f): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2021
Itohanmiwa:

I don't support abortion tho. But that's his call to make.
I am not asking for your support.
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Itohanmiwa: 11:55am On Apr 16, 2021
Vivien458:
I am not asking for your support.
Ok
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Skullano(m): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Sometimes when some guys talk, I just wonder if they breath from their anus self.
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Vivien458(f): 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Skullano:
Sometimes when some guys talk, I just wonder if they breath from their anus self.
what do you mean?
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Skullano(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Vivien458:
what do you mean?

Ask this question by this time tomorrow
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
He should just tell her that she shouldn't abort the pregnancy, that he would take responsibility after she give birth to the child.
Aborting the pregnancy is not the only solution to the problem she is creating.

Some women are just misbehaving in this generation.

Some people are praying day and night for God to give them a child.

Na that idiot wey see opportunity to carry belle wan come commot am

1 Like

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by CheedyJ(m): 1:37am On Apr 17, 2021
If my babe tell me to go into Internet fraud by fire by force , na to use her pant straight up , no time to check time
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by nuelsam: 1:40am On Apr 17, 2021
Vivien458:
side chick, the guy is my tight man, we grew up together
You don't need to reply that bitter girl.....
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Vivien458(f): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2021
Doja2000:
He should just tell her that she shouldn't abort the pregnancy, that he would take responsibility after she give birth to the child.
Aborting the pregnancy is not the only solution to the problem she is creating.

Some women are just misbehaving in this generation.

Some people are praying day and night for God to give them a child.

Na that idiot wey see opportunity to carry belle wan come commot am
the girl doesn't want to keep the pregnancy neither does she want to marry the guy. She says it's her cross, she is the one to carry the shame etc, and she will remove it. If they try, she will drink rat poison and remove it by force. That the baby will be causing her pain if she has it, and since she can't marry the guy, there is no need having a child somewhere else.

So in this situation, it's like I don't know what to say again, she is already depressed.
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Vivien458:
the girl doesn't want to keep the pregnancy neither does she want to marry the guy. She says it's her cross, she is the one to carry the shame etc, and she will remove it. If they try, she will drink rat poison and remove it by force. That the baby will be causing her pain if she has it, and since she can't marry the guy, there is no need having a child somewhere else.

So in this situation, it's like I don't know what to say again, she is already depressed.
This matter is really getting out of hands.
sha this world is a free world. So let her do whatever she wants to do.
Your male friend should just move on without her

1 Like

Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Vivien458(f): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Doja2000:
This matter is really getting out of hands.
sha this world is a free world. So let her do whatever she wants to do.
Your male friend should just move on without her
This is just difficult for everyone.
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Solsix(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
ahnie:
mouthpiece of the gods.

See how you're just narrating gbogbotigbo as if you were there....I bowed to your royal narrating skills.
I put it to you that.... you're just a pained side chick.
Hahahaha bad mouth full here
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by killerdragon(m): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Vivien458:
So one of my male friends came to me for advice, I told him I will create a post and send him links so he can read mature advice. Please if you're below 21 years do not comment here I beg you.

So he has been dating this girl for 1year and now, He told me that the girl once told him to do yahoo and make money. Mind you, this guy is a freelancer and earns about 300k monthly and the girl knows. There was one time he told the girl about his film production and someone wanted to sponsor it, but the man is inviting him to his hotel. He was shocked as his girlfriend told him to go even if it was gay he should close eye and do it, that people do a lot for the money.

Now, this guy bought Airconditon one in his room and the other his office, his girlfriend got angry that he was wasting his money and started telling him how she has issues in school and he doesn't want to help.

The only thing she has done for him is to buy him 2 polos for a year and took him out once. However, there was also a day he didn't have money and the girl borrowed him 10k to do the stuff which he paid back, however he was not freelancing by that time. He said one day the girl was buying something at a mall, and he called the girl and sent her 5k to buy some stuff for the both of them, I mean like Shawarma which both will eat, but was shocked the girl came back and bought nothing, asking the girl, she said the money was too small to buy anything and she didn't also give him back the money.

He is confused because he was dating the girl while he had little cash and she was there, but I told him it was not struggling. But what do I know?

Whenever she is with this girl, she refuses to pick her calls in front of him, even if she picks, she says" hello, I am in the market, or school or shop" she has never mentioned on call she is with her boyfriend not even once.

Also, one time he decided to test this girl, and told her they were going out with 5k in early 2020, they went out, and then he decided to buy himself some stuff he could eat in the night since he works from home and stays awake till 4 am every morning and this guy has an ulcer, so he needs to be chewing something, immediately he picked up cornflakes, the girl also picked up cornflakes for her self. He was shocked as she told him, that" anything you pick he should also pick for her" even after telling her he has a budget of 5k for both of them, with his own money oo and she is making such demands.

If I remember more I will update, but please should he dumb this girl and find someone else.. the girl is an apprentice now.

Update;He said the girl is pregnant for him, and the girl is also saying she can't marry him. Now they are left to delete the foetus

She is not pregnant baba its a trap

and if she is then that baby isn't for him

tell him to spend one month salary and get a DNA test. it will save him years of suffering later
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by Vivien458(f): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
killerdragon:

She is not pregnant baba its a trap

and if she is then that baby isn't for him

tell him to spend one month salary and get a DNA test. it will save him years of suffering later
hw much
Re: Advice For My Male Friend by vongrin(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Vivien458:
side chick, the guy is my tight man, we grew up together
na so e dey tek start ..if u love d guy give him sign abeg ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Let Him In On How Much I Really Earn? / What Is The Easiest Way To Quit Masturbation? / How Much Is This In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.