Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos (4872 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by TrunnionNews: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigerian couple returns to their secondary school to take pre-wedding photos 18 years after they met (Photos)

Love they say is a beautiful thing as a man identified as Olumayowa narrated how he met the love of his life 18 years ago in secondary school.

Olumayowa stated that he first spitted his woman Tomilola when he was leaving the dinning hall.

An excited man named Olumayowa recently shared the story on how he met his woman Tomilola on social media.

He said, he met his bride while he was in Abeokuta Grammar School in the year 2003.

Olumayowa ascertain that he resumed the school three weeks late into the first term and he hated everything about the school due to the fact that it was far away from home.

Olumayowa ideology changed towards the school as he saw Tomilola coming from the dinning hall.

He noted that in the next two terms, he had to resume early so that he will be in the same group with Tomilola in dinning hall. As times goes on, they became friends with sincere heart and intentions.

Meanwhile, in the year 2009 while they were preparing for University, Olumayowa gathered courage to ask Tomilola to be his woman.

18 years later, the duo went back to their school to take some pre-wedding photos.

See their childhood pictures here>>>
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/04/nigerian-couple-returns-to-their.html

Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by Amotolongbo(f): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Wow

Love is sweet and a beautiful thing

1 Like

Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by Bornsinner7: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Wow

Love is sweet and a beautiful thing
When money enter love is sweeter

Call Amotolongbo.. tell her make she come dey go faraway

1 Like

Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by MickzyDonald: 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Call Amotolongbo.. tell her make she come dey go faraway
Faraway, me i no dey do we re grin
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by Amotolongbo(f): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
Bornsinner7:

Call Amotolongbo.. tell her make come dey go faraway
Even if money enters hatred, hatred go sweet

Money sweetens almost everything in life not only love.

Money is a natural sweetening agent kiss

1 Like

Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by LMS1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
I Would Have Also Like To Try This But Unfortunately
My Former School Has Been Relocated To Another Area.
Secondly All My School Girls Broke Up With Me Since Graduation Day,
Thirdly I Dont Want To Remember How I Always Fail Trying To Solve Logrithms.
And Lastly My Former School Worwor Die To Snap Pictures grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by Mastakija(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Backwardness

2 Likes

Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by MrSamsung(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
This one na pure love o nothing like money.

1 Like

Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Olumayowa ideology changed towards the school as he saw Tomilola coming from the dinning hall.

Nairalander go call this kain SIMP
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
I'm sure they tried loving others but dusnt work until they found themselves again
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by labelle123(f): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Love nwatiti
When this love go locate me sef ? smmmmm
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
there love for the school knew no bound. so am seeing
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
I wonder where una dey see love..

na daughters of Eve full my dm

Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 16, 2021
So cute
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by Youngpo413: 3:30am On Apr 16, 2021
MrSamsung:
Money is love
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by yetunsbay(m): 5:22am On Apr 16, 2021
SweetCunt97:
I'm sure they tried loving others but dusnt work until they found themselves again
the love is truly here. Are you really ready ?
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by yetunsbay(m): 5:25am On Apr 16, 2021
chronian:
So cute
so did u later visit ur boyfriend
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 5:26am On Apr 16, 2021
yetunsbay:
the love is truly here. Are you really ready ?
Yes I've found it already. Thanks
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by yetunsbay(m): 5:35am On Apr 16, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Yes I've found it already. Thanks
U welcome but ur first statement is a fact of being prone to cheat
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2021
yetunsbay:
U welcome but ur first statement is a fact of being prone to cheat
No one is prone to cheat.
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by Daddyvibez(m): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2021
E good na
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2021
MrSamsung:
You are a learner.
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:11am On Apr 16, 2021
True Love Exists Gaskiya
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by amrichy(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Even if money enters hatred, hatred go sweet

Money sweetens almost everything in life not only love.

Money is a natural sweetening agent kiss
@ the bolded, money is an ARTIFICIAL sweetening agent. Love is the natural sweetener.
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by GeneralPula: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2021
For my sec school back then, nah class captain I be from Js2-Ss2..

Nah breast me just dey press for secondary school..

Hard & firm breast..

After closing hours, chai..

Nah since when I dey secondary school I don realize girls love men in position, as in top boys..

Others Ex class captain and senior prefects on Nairaland go fit relate with this..!
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by InvestingExpert(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2021
Good morning
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by yetunsbay(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2021
SweetCunt97:
No one is prone to cheat.
k
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by Reex12(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2021
wonder how many pipes have vandalised that hole for18yrs weý this simp still dey remembeŕ
Re: Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos by igbowoman: 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
These one don marry since .dem suppose celebrate 18th anniversary

(1) (Reply)

Look Where I'm Living / Marrying An Akwa Ibom Girl Is More Expensive Than Marrying An Igbo Girl / When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.