Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Mature Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Advice Needed (817 Views)

Mature Advice To Ladies Under Pressure 4 Sex In Their Relationships. / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / Help Me In My Predicament . Mature Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Advice Needed by Paywole: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2011
I have been dating a gal for about 5 months now and to my sudden suprise yesterday night when she told what's really wrong with her because we've been quarelling for like a week or two now and I don't want it to be that way so I decieded to pick up a quarel with her so that I will know exactly what she been upto all this while because I have a feeling she's never been in love with me all this while and to my greatest surprise my tactics worked fine and she told she really wants to date me but she's having problem her feelings that she couldn't love any guy that am not the first that she couldn't help it either I was short of words dunno what to tell her because I love her what will I do to make her love me I need you advice on this please ,
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Goldieluks: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2011
if you love her,help her to trust her feelings towards you,
by talking to her,closely about her feelings.
Re: Mature Advice Needed by 190: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2011
Seriously all these recent complains bout nigerian girls don tire me, seriously
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Pweety4me(f): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2011
^^ ;d undecided
Re: Mature Advice Needed by 190: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2011
angry angry
Re: Mature Advice Needed by jaybee3(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2011
I don tire for all dis "how do i get her to love me threads"
How about you ask her duh grin grin grin
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Goldieluks: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2011
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mature Advice Needed by 190: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2011
so jaybee speaks pidgin english too shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mature Advice Needed by MrCork17: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2011
Paywole. BRO, number 1 rule:

NEVER EVER EVER show a black woman how much u love/like her. She would take advantage coz they all the same.

ALL u need to do is show less emotions, and trusss me, she be all after you.

We call it; GANGSTA LOVE!! wink
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Paywole: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2011
@190 nigerian gals won bad gan!!!
Re: Mature Advice Needed by 190: 10:02am On Apr 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

[b][color=#990000]Paywole.  BRO, number 1  rule:

NEVER EVER EVER show a black woman how much u love/like her. She would take advantage coz they all the same.

Woooow!! cork got his spellings rite,

cork u got mail
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Paywole: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2011
I thank you all for †ђξ advice , I will try and put mr corks rule in use for my health wise tanks a lot
Re: Mature Advice Needed by alagha: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2011
love is sumtin we need to be teaching our children in the schools

because even as adults we have been making several mistakes

as kids in foundation class.
Re: Mature Advice Needed by horny4u(f): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2011
No chemistry , no forced formular
Re: Mature Advice Needed by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2011
Hum, this may looks somehow but try it.just tell her to pretend as if she loves you.but this risky she may latter fall in love with you.and show her love also. Another way is maybe you should pretend as if you dont love her.
Re: Mature Advice Needed by nzeasa: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2011
horny4u:

No chemistry , no forced formular

confirmed. men. i feel u.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Drop A Sign That Tells U your Spouse Is Cheating, N D Guys Tackles It 2 / When Do Your Heart Cry? / I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.