Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help (815 Views)

I'm Feeling Suicidal... / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by Wadrienne(f): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2011
I met this married guy through BB Messenger. He had sent me a request, according to him he made a mistake but after seeing my picture, he struck a convo and then we struck a friendship. He told me he was married and I had a boyfriend so I knew anything further would not be possible. He used to offer advice to me and vice versa even about the relationships, jobs, life etc.

One day, he asked how my day was and i jokingly told him I was broke since my job had not paid my salary yet and he offered to give me some money. We then agreed to meet as this would also be the first time seeing each other in person except pics. When we met, he was even shocked that I looked more beautiful in person and before i knew it, he was all over me, trying to touch me, caress, kiss me which I prevented. He even asked for S*& which i declined and before i knew it he stopped, wrote me a cheque with a huge sum of money. Before we left, i apologized to him for not doing anything with him that I thought we were just supposed to meet, hang out at least first time (though at the back of my mind, could not do anything because i knew he was married), that I valued our friendship, advice, that we should still continue. He agreed

Woke up in the morning and woo, he had deleted me off BBM. I'm feeling quite down 'cos I got used to the friendship and other benefits, life advice, jobs, relationship etc. Was it my fault, can anything be done to rectify such friendship or what do I do from here?
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2011
if he hadnt wrote u that cheque with a huge sum of money, would u want to rectify anything?
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by Russialane(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2011
LADIES sef what are you really missing from him be honest with yourself i bet its the financial gains thats what you care about you dont need him hes married OFF LIMIT remember nothing goes for nothing if you collect from him you must give back with sex thats all he can get from you. like it or not trust me forget him and move on there lots of single guys out there.
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by born2boink(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2011
Money had scattered your senses and make it senseless,you must be thinking of an offer and acceptance,contract and agreement,money for hand and back for ground,if I wanna go extra length,I would say dick for pussy,cheque for hands and empty account will full
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by Tjluv: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2011
@ Poster, what exactly is it you want to rectify? Were'nt you fine before the friendship,advice,bla bla? What makes you think you wnt be fine nw? You should even be thankful that he deleted you from his bbm,except of course you want to start sleeping with him.
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by Russialane(m): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2011
imagine meeting you for the first time and hes asking for sex WHAT IS THIS WORLD turning into i bet after couple of continous meeting you will start having sex with him  because of cheques and material gains and when he dumps you after having his fill what will you do? come crying in here rite , babe grow up you kinda sound cheap to me already or what do u say i can also write you cheque if thats what you care about .
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by Osama10(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2011
Its all about the money, take that out of the equation and your interest dies.

Women Women Women.
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by claremont(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2011
Wadrienne:

I met this married guy through BB Messenger. He had sent me a request, according to him he made a mistake but after seeing my picture, he struck a convo and then we struck a friendship. He told me he was married and I had a boyfriend so I knew anything further would not be possible. He used to offer advice to me and vice versa even about the relationships, jobs, life etc.

One day, he asked how my day was and i jokingly told him I was broke since my job had not paid my salary yet and he offered to give me some money. We then agreed to meet as this would also be the first time seeing each other in person except pics. When we met, he was even shocked that I looked more beautiful in person and before i knew it, he was all over me, trying to touch me, caress, kiss me which I prevented. He even asked for S*& which i declined and before i knew it he stopped, [size=13pt]wrote me a cheque with a huge sum of money[/size]. Before we left, i apologized to him for not doing anything with him that I thought we were just supposed to meet, hang out at least first time (though at the back of my mind, could not do anything because i knew he was married), that I valued our friendship, advice, that we should still continue. He agreed

Woke up in the morning and woo, he had deleted me off BBM. I'm feeling quite down 'cos I got used to the friendship and other benefits, life advice, jobs, relationship etc. Was it my fault, can anything be done to rectify such friendship or what do I do from here?
It is easier for a leopard to change it's spots than for most Nigerian women to change their attitude towards money! cool
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by born2boink(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2011
I Love the way WOMEN LIES.
It all about money cause they had no senses
come inside, pick up the cash and let me Bleep ur ass-off
I love the way she lies
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by Russialane(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2011
be happy that he deleted you from his BB messenger because to him you will soon be a drain pipe were all his investments will yield no returns he has done his NPV NET PRESENT VALUE ON YOU . who wants to invest in a project and make a loss as profit, your guess is as good as mine. he will accept you back only if you re- consider hes terms which is sex, if you are ready to give in to his sex demands then send him a friend request again, he is a businessman according to the GOD FATHER MOVIE its nothing personal its just bussiness
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by Russialane(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2011
and am not done with you yet stop feeling down, you want help is it, you need help imagine coming in here posting such nonsense thread after you already know your intentions with him is just materialistic thank god you said he is married cuz i know some bunch of idiots here will be taking sides with you SUPPORTERS CLUB because they are like minds like you nonsense talking rubbish
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by Wadrienne(f): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2011
claremont:

It is easier for a leopard to change it's spots than for most Nigerian women to change their attitude towards money! cool

What do you mean Nigerian women and money? Who told you I was Nigerian even if I am? PLUS Why didn't you read the other benefits i wrote? You just highlighted the money aspect.

Osama10:

Women Women Women.

Errrr I met him and valued our friendship wayyyy before he even offered to give me money which I didn't even ask soo

Russialane:

imagine meeting you for the first time and hes asking for sex WHAT IS THIS WORLD turning into i bet after couple of continous meeting you will start Being Intimate with him  because of cheques and material gains and when he dumps you after having his fill what will you do? come crying in here rite , babe grow up you kinda sound cheap to me already or what do u say i can also write you cheque if thats what you care about .

Maybe you read my post again. Not sure you read it properly undecided

Tjluv:

@ Poster, what exactly is it you want to rectify? Were'nt you fine before the friendship,advice,bla bla? What makes you think you wnt be fine nw? You should even be thankful that he deleted you from his bbm,except of course you want to start sleeping with him.

The friendship even if it's through the BBM, he is a well informed man. his advice, his knowledge to life, job information etc, that's why I valued the friendship and nothing else.

All of you talking about FINANCIAL GAINS undecided Haven't i been talking to him and valued the friendship wayyy before he gave me the Money i didn't even ask for. I miss the friendship!!! That's it.
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by Wadrienne(f): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2011
claremont:

What do you mean Nigerian women and money? Who told you I was Nigerian even if I am? PLUS Why didn't you read the other benefits i wrote? You just highlighted the money aspect.

Osama10:

Women Women Women.

Errrr I met him and valued our friendship wayyyy before he even offered to give me money which I didn't even ask soo

Russialane:

imagine meeting you for the first time and hes asking for sex WHAT IS THIS WORLD turning into i bet after couple of continous meeting you will start Being Intimate with him  because of cheques and material gains and when he dumps you after having his fill what will you do? come crying in here rite , babe grow up you kinda sound cheap to me already or what do u say i can also write you cheque if thats what you care about .

Maybe you read my post again. Not sure you read it properly undecided

Tjluv:

The friendship even if it's through the BBM, he is a well informed man. his advice, his knowledge to life, job information etc, that's why I valued the friendship and nothing else.

All of you talking about FINANCIAL GAINS undecided Haven't i been talking to him and valued the friendship wayyy before he gave me the Money i didn't even ask for. I miss the friendship!!! That's it.
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by Wadrienne(f): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2011
Russialane:

and am not done with you yet stop feeling down, you want help is it, you need help imagine coming in here posting such nonsense thread after you already know your intentions with him is just materialistic thank god you said he is married cuz i know some bunch of idiots here will be taking sides with you SUPPORTERS CLUB because they are like minds like you nonsense talking rubbish

I'm sorry to say sir, you are fighting with yourself grin
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by Goldieluks: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2011
@OP, bottom line ,he is MARRIED, get a life,and stop the guilt feeling!
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by Wadrienne(f): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

@OP, bottom line ,he is MARRIED, get a life,and stop the guilt feeling!

Thank you, would do that. We were only talking through BBM, and most of the convo was just general life, career wise and even advice

sauer:

if he hadnt wrote u that cheque with a huge sum of money, would u want to rectify anything?

I emphasized on the huge sum of money because i was surprised after i didn't do anything with him, he still gave me such amount.
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by Russialane(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2011
@wadrienne am as young as you dont get it twisted
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by no1madman(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
i can double dat fuckin money,if only u 'll make ur bum hole available. . .
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by 190smh: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
ANOTHER REASONS WHY CHRISTIANS AMONGST US MUST PRAY AGAINST NIGERIAN WOMEN

THEY ARE EVIL

PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY angry angry
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by whyMMM: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2011
op

u re miss his money not him angry
Re: I'm Feeling Quite Down. Was It My Fault? Can It Be Rectified? Pls Help by born2boink(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2011
NIGERIA WOMEN,I regret being a nigerian

(1) (Reply)

She Always Gets Angry / Why Do Naija Girls Always Dey Rush At The Food Wen U Take Them Out? / Pls I Sincerely Need Ur Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.