Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? (4537 Views)

Why Do Men Lack Conscience? / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 1:13am On Apr 18, 2021
Hmmmmm,

I've noticed that most Narialand guys lack the balls to talk to big ladies here.

Why is that?

Just asking ooo.

@LadiesForever
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by ramaju: 1:24am On Apr 18, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:
Hmmmmm,

I've noticed that most Narialand guys lack the balls to talk to big ladies here.

Why is that?

Just asking ooo.

@LadiesForever
How do you determine a big lady by looking at her moniker? If you want to be wooed, please make it clear.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by lillyontop(m): 1:28am On Apr 18, 2021
Please who are the big ladies of nairaland that we don't have the balls to toast we are just in a social media with millions of faceless profile and we are all going with the follow that's it to me

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by xolocious(m): 1:30am On Apr 18, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:
Hmmmmm,

Why is that?

Just asking ooo.

@LadiesForever

Because there's no balls at that point in time. Nah where person hand reach him dey hang him cloth... (Erigga)
No go dey do pass yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by BigBellyBurst(m): 2:56am On Apr 18, 2021
Who is a boss lady?

I have had a personal experience with one, and it wasn't funny.

This lady was narcissism personified.

I couldn't tell the source of her haughtiness, (home trouble, her nature or those feminists she follows on IG messing with her head.)

The funny thing is, she no too come get money like that o, imagine when she come get.

Na on top people head she go dey waka.

Boss ladies most times are toxic, domineering and narcissistic.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by TarOrfeeek: 2:59am On Apr 18, 2021
Why won't Boss ladies grow enough breasts to pickup men they like.

Why won't Nigerian, "30k in their Access bank account" boss ladies afford the boldness to even live without a man.

Mumu, carry your PMS and getat

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by holicupp(m): 3:06am On Apr 18, 2021
where is the boss lady

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by habsydiamond(m): 4:56am On Apr 18, 2021
holicupp:
where is the boss lady
she's at the top Pata Pata

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Khd95(m): 5:39am On Apr 18, 2021
Can you give me list of big ladies here,OP

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:43am On Apr 18, 2021
If boss lady needs a man, she knows what to do.

When boss lady is always stronging squeezing her face, never smiling, with a proud outlook, rarely expresses feminine nature and always trying to express masculinity no man will approach.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Validated: 6:13am On Apr 18, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:
Hmmmmm,

Why is that?

Just asking ooo.

@LadiesForever

,,, and boss lady does not have the liver to go for what she want?
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by MarketDispatch: 6:34am On Apr 18, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:
Hmmmmm,

Why is that?

Just asking ooo.

@LadiesForever

Just asking, who are the big ladies on here?

Why not reference the monikers so you separate the chaff from the wheat.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:
Hmmmmm,

Why is that?

Just asking ooo.

@LadiesForever

Because the supposed boss lady could be anything

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by AlexB300: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2021
ramaju:
How do you determine a big lady by looking at her moniker? If you want to be wooed, please be make it clear.
tell am o
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Kobicove(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:
Hmmmmm,

Why is that?

Just asking ooo.

Speak for yourself/

@LadiesForever
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by AfroKnight: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just say you’re looking for husband.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by GeneralPula: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2021
Boss lady?

Who are they?
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2021
habsydiamond:
she's at the top Pata Pata
Lol
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:
Hmmmmm,

Why is that?

Just asking ooo.

@LadiesForever
Maybe scared. In real life experience, majority (not all) of boss ladies lack manners.

Peace
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Soleye24(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2021
I have been planning to toast ZZOR, learnt many romantic words just to make her fall for me grin. But God will judge all nairalanders for making my future partner, the love of my heart disable her account. Where are you, my one and only ZZOR?? cry
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by MarketDispatch: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Soleye24:
I have been planning to toast ZZOR, learnt many romantic words just to make her fall for me grin. But God will judge all nairalanders for making my future partner, the love of my heart disable her account. Where are you, my one and only ZZOR?? cry

Zzor was short for Chibuzor

.... now make up your mind.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by kmaster007: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:
Hmmmmm,

Why is that?

Just asking ooo.

@LadiesForever
husbandsnatcha indeed
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by femi4: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:
Hmmmmm,

Why is that?

Just asking ooo.

@LadiesForever
Big ladies in terms of?
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by idahme(m): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:
Hmmmmm,

Why is that?

Just asking ooo.
'

@LadiesForever

Who are the 'big ladies here'
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by MajesticKris: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
I would like you to pls post the names or monikers or the big ladies...

I want to check something!!
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:
Hmmmmm,

Why is that?

Just asking ooo.

@LadiesForever

I will toast there monikers ba......signing out

Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by romunu(m): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Op,please send me your number let’s talk jare,I like boss ladies.
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by careytommy37(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
You are not lacking balls so take advantage
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:
Hmmmmm,

Why is that?

Just asking ooo.

@LadiesForever

What do you mean big?

BBW? Or a successful lady.

If you base your fact on NL guys then you are on your own.

Nairaland is faceless forum where anyone can be anything they want to be.

Playing devil's advocate here answer to your question is because Nairaland guys are boss and captain in their own right. grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
romunu:
Op,please send me your number let’s talk jare,I like boss ladies.

Lol he is a guy see you na man u want talk to grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
op if you need a man just come out straight and stop cutting corners
Re: Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? by Meedon: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nigerian girls are awesome... all of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At What Happened On No Bra Day / Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help / Your Friend's Wedding Or Boyfriend's Birthday Get Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.