Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend (59262 Views)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
I have noticed that yahoo boys don't last with any girl they have had intercourse with..

One told me that once he drill like 2 to 3 times he moves ahead to the next available babe...

Just yesterday one of them told me that he is going to look for fresh fish... i asked him about the babe i knew him with, he told me that her chapter have closed.. i tried to make more enquiry but he told me:Alaye if you dey game you go understand better..

I was just speechless.. now the question bothering me is what will happen to any guy that later date those yahoo used babes?

Lets discuss....................

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by kerzhim(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Good question! Let's wait for the experienced ones on this.

My Opinion......
I don't think there's anything wrong in dating an ex to a G-boy. Knowing the general perception of most Nigerians, it is not in all cases that they were being used as rituals. It is just that G-boys doesn't like flexing with just one girl for so long because of the flamboyant and lavish life they live. They believe it their right to be with whoever they wish in as much they have what it takes. Some of them are now having some brain by trying to have a life. Building houses, acquiring properties and settling down.

201 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Beckysexy(f): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Open thread* smiley

Close thread* undecided

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by morinto: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Most girls that Yahoo boys have dated don't have Destiny again. If u like invest billions of dollars ob their head nothing will come out. Now only God prayer and mercy that can help them

212 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
morinto:
Most girls that Yahoo boys have dated don't have Destiny again. If u like invest billions of dollars ob their head nothing will come out. Now only God prayer and mercy that can help them

What about the legit hustling guy dating them,would it affect him also?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Beckysexy:
Open thread* smiley
Close thread* undecided

Lolsss,,, Na Gboy u dey date?.....

76 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by BabbanBura(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Donspicey:

I wan know too woo

28 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by morinto: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Donspicey:

It won't affect the guy but the girl will just be useless and can never be productive thereby making her a lliability to the hustling guy

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Beckysexy(f): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Donspicey:

Lolsss,,, Na Gboy u dey date?.....
Lolsss ...... And how is that any of your biz?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
morinto:

It won't affect the guy but the girl will just be useless and can never be productive thereby making her a lliability to the hustling guy

Chaiii...wat a life...

Babanbura come and see oooo

4 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Beckysexy:
Lolsss ...... And how is that any of your biz?
Hmmmmm...As you just open and close is suspicious...

43 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Beckysexy(f): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Donspicey:

Hmmmmm...As you just open and close is suspicious...
Biko, no disturb me this night. grin

8 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by morinto: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Donspicey:

Chaiii...wat a life...

Babanbura come and see oooo
With God all things is possible shall with alot of prayer and fasting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Beckysexy:
Biko, no disturb me this night. grin
Asa nwa no do like dat Abegggggg.....
We go still reason sha.....

5 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Michelle55: 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
I'm also here to know what happens after the whole flexings and knackings.. My ears no dey forbid gist sad

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
morinto:
With God all things is possible shall with alot of prayer and fasting
ontop punaa man pikin go still dey fast and pray?...

Can dating her affect the guy bizness spiritually??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by morinto: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Donspicey:

ontop punaa man pikin go still dey fast and pray?...

Can dating her affect the guy bizness spiritually??
I don't think so but not sure shall

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Akfrenzy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin ur destiny is at Risk bcuz such Girls are pit of Badlucks and destiny destroyer, full of infections

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Memorys: 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
G

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by merits(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin not all glitters that are gold, girls beware.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by slawormiir: 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by EmmyDJourno: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
[b]Back then in University when Facebook dey pay boys like crazy, before all these phone number checks they now have

I dey lash babes well, at that young age girls fall for the Bad Boys, it is a stage for the girls

The motherly instinct in them makes them feel they can change you and make you theirs forever

But I met a girl, a year older than me, more matured,had her own money from events planning; all the oloshos then in school used to beg her for weekend cathering jobs

All she needed was a funny guy who could keep up with her upbeat lifestyle

She taught me how to make legit money, I was her business manager

After 15months I felt she was taking me out of the streets, I felt she was curtailing my fun in school,so I made the worst decision of my life and broke up with her

Now I am looking for someone like her to marry, I never see

She is one of the reasons I decided to go legit, I was broke for years coz Yahoo was all I knew, but Jesus came through and today I'm an assistant manager at a top Bank,drive a 2019 Car, and im living the life

Don't let yahoo take away your drive for legitimate work, have a focus, boost your CV and you realise there ain't no need to do crime to make it in life[/b]

404 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
But the guy didn't tell you he used the lady in question for rituals now ? angry

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
They are nw useless

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hmmn

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by AntichristXXX: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
All of them aren't bright

5 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by sweetonugbu: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Story story= STORY all those stories na wash, person we go make am go make am, does the juju affect only Black people, why doesn't the juju take white ladies destiny?.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Bayaar02(m): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Na dead!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by tunjijones(m): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Foreigna: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
It is similar to someone who buys a thoroughly used car previously used as a taxi.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.