Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu (43768 Views)

UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by hammerDK: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
[s]
YorubarLord:
They always beg for yoruba approval even ontop wetin no concern yoruba people yet they won't stop coming to the south west to work as prostitutes grin
[/s]

U WILL STILL FOLLOW US INTO BIAFRA AS U HAVE FOLLOWED US INTO THIS THREAD ABOUT BIAFRA, CLAIMING WE NEED U.

U NO DEY SHAME.

AFTER CALLING THEM PROSTITUTES, U ARE STILL FIRST IN LINE LEAVING YOUR FREE WOMEN TO PAY BRIDE PRICE.

SHAME ON YOU, ONLY A DOG RETURNS BACK TO HIS VOMIT.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by jaxxy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Zeezenho:

Ogã you are missing something.nigeria is no longer a cracked fence that can be mended it's now a collapsed fence no more center to hold it the solution now is on your tent oh israel.

Lol it’s not that simple bt we are playing with fire to be honest. This government is becoming unbearable in to many aspects where they should perform better.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by YorubarLord: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
I hope you know oduduwa republic would make its own constitution which will include confiscating any properties in yoruba land. I'll advise you sell it and go back to your landlocked tiny redmud region before then grin
hammerDK:

THOSE OF US THAT HAVE PROPERTY WILL NOT VACATE IT FOR ANYBODY.

YORUBA IN LONDON, JOHANNESBURG OR DUBAI HAVE NOT BEEN ASKED TO RETURN TO IBADAN.

IT IS CALLED RIGHT TO PRIVATE PROPERTY.

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY RASCALITY, EVEN AS WE GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by allcomage: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
dederocs:
I see a lot of infighting, if they get their Biafra.
Igbo are republicans by nature. There will be nothing like infighting that will disturb development of Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by YorubarLord: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
What the fvck will I want to come do in that barren region? Pls take your flatheadss back to your region yoruba land is overcrowded and needs to breathe
hammerDK:
[s][/s]

U WILL STILL FOLLOW US INTO BIAFRA AS U HAVE FOLLOWED US INTO THIS THREAD ABOUT BIAFRA, CLAIMING WE NEED U.

U NO DEY SHAME.

AFTER CALLING THEM PROSTITUTES, U ARE STILL FIRST IN LINE LEAVING YOUR FREE WOMEN TO PAY BRIDE PRICE.

SHAME ON YOU, ONLY A DOG RETURNS BACK TO HIS VOMIT.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by hammerDK: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
YorubarLord:
I hope you know oduduwa republic would make its own constitution which will include confiscating any properties in yoruba land. I'll advise you sell it and go back to your landlocked tiny redmud region before then grin

U WANT MAKE WE TAKE BOMB DESTROY ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, ABI ORI E YI NI?

THIS IS NOT LIKE BEFORE, WE HAVE ARMIES AND WEAPONRY SYSTEMS.

BETTER ENJOY A GOOD DIPLOMATIC RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR NEIGHBOUR, DO NOT TRY ANY NONSENSE.

PLUS, NATURALLY WITH TIME MY HOUSES IN LAGOS WILL BE SOLD , ANYWAY AS I RELOCATE TO BEAUTIFUL AKWA IBOM, CALABAR, BONNY ISLAND, JUST A BIAFRAN CITY BY THE BEACH.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nobody hates igbo.. if they want to go, they can go but without taking any of our assets along.

Stop the cheap accusations Of using people hate the igbos just because they disagree with them.

The most hated groups in Nigeria are the fulanis not igbos.

Your assets? hahahaha
Maybe the word is not hate, but you know the feeling. let's leave it as it is sha.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Bloomfrancs2: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
nextstep:

Eyah... you guys don't seem to understand clues: a file that was on a UK government website is no longer there. You can find it elsewhere, but not on the site of the government that generated it. Even the link from the BBC that used to work no longer does... in just a matter of days.

UK says: "we're thinking of you", and Black man's eyes open wide, like a good pet.
You are talking like a mentally enslaved fool.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by YorubarLord: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
All these stupid chest beating and gra gra will end when we get our own country, we will deal with any bastard that disobey the law of our land with no mercy. Na one Nigeria still dey save una, yoruba people in Lagos have been looking for perfect opportunity to deal with you people
hammerDK:

THOSE OF US THAT HAVE PROPERTY WILL NOT VACATE IT FOR ANYBODY.

YORUBA IN LONDON, JOHANNESBURG OR DUBAI HAVE NOT BEEN ASKED TO RETURN TO IBADAN.

IT IS CALLED RIGHT TO PRIVATE PROPERTY.

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY RASCALITY, EVEN AS WE GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by onuman: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Akiara:
HEARTACHE LOADING...LOADING!!!!
Hearthache loading for sworn parasites and Islamists in one part of Nigeria who resisted 20 years of clamour by majority of Nigerians for political restructuring of Nigeria.
Their fellow northern Nigeria soldiers restructured Nigeria politically, by littering too many states and political constituencies in Arewa north, supervised a fraudulent constitution the soldiers also imposed upon Nigeria.

Since then, Arewa north has been milking Nigeria dry through the skewed political structure. Arewa politicians still clutch tight to the political structure.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by jlinkd78(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Faber:
"The last Miracle to happen on Earth will be the freedom of Biafra. The Kingdom of God on Earth"

"They will kill us, we shall kill them and in the end Biafra will come"

"We are white and whiter than snow. We don't tell lies. I shall destroy the Zoo with the truth"

"When am done with the Zoo, Somalia will be paradise compared to Zoo. They will infact look for visas to Somalia"

"Those who serve the Fulani against their own people, will be used and dumped. They will come back in regrets"

"You Wike I have cursed you this day. It shall never be well with you. You will know no peace all through the rest of your days"

"The Orji Uzor Kalus of this world and the efulefus should better go and join IPOB. IPOB will be the only name to save all of you when the time comes"

Each time I read through these words I am moved with much conviction that we have a prophet and that Elohim is on our side.
Award for the best comment goes to u nwachineke
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by YorubarLord: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Good take your noise to your region we don try for una reach.
hammerDK:

U WANT MAKE WE TAKE BOMB DESTROY ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, ABI ORI E YI NI?

THIS IS NOT LIKE BEFORE, WE HAVE ARMIES AND WEAPONRY SYSTEMS.

BETTER ENJOY A GOOD DIPLOMATIC RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR NEIGHBOUR, DO NOT TRY ANY NONSENSE.

PLUS, NATURALLY WITH TIME MY HOUSES IN LAGOS WILL BE SOLD , ANYWAY AS I RELOCATE TO BEAUTIFUL AKWA IBOM, CALABAR, BONNY ISLAND, JUST A BIAFRA CITY BY THE BEACH.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by ensamy(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nigeria under Buhari is a mess, the international community has abandoned Nigeria. The film just dey begin of what lies ahead hmmmmm, Kanu has exposed and finished Buhari and Nigeria . sad angry sad
Everywhere terrorist in government, terrorist governors and ministers and directors.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Myer(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

VERY USELESS PEOPLE

Lol why do igbos hate yorubas so much lately though?
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
alfasexy:
This one no be play again o.

I just read the report on their website. They even included the map of Biafra in the report. Page 13.

UK is abandoning the Zoo.
Do you have the link?
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by nextstep(m): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
nextstep:
Eyah... you guys don't seem to understand clues: a file that was on a UK government website is no longer there. You can find it elsewhere, but not on the site of the government that generated it. Even the link from the BBC that used to work no longer does... in just a matter of days.

UK says: "we're thinking of you", and Black man's eyes open wide, like a good pet.
Bloomfrancs2:
You are talking like a mentally enslaved fool.

And ironically, it's you who is so enslaved to the UK, that you swallow what they say with joy without stopping to consider their past behavior. How can you call somebody who's asking questions an enslaved fool? Enslaved to whom? Learn to think man. Don't just copy-paste an insult you saw on another post.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Cnach: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Acidiously:

He needs 8 years working experience
U are a wicked guy..
bw, those dividing South should stop.
Stop instigating any thing hate speech among the southerners. no part of South can make this fight alone, we fight to redeem ourselves as a unit

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Bloomfrancs2: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
nextstep:

Sad to say, [s]but remember how UK supported Biafra during the war?[/s] Sorry I mean, actively worked with the Nigerian government to massacre then starve our people? What makes you think UK give a rats ass when it will come to brass tacks?

UK is just gassing us up. If we're foolish enough to assume what their saying mounts to any kind of support for Biafra, we have not learned our lesson yet. What we should be doing is quietly securing arms, building alliances within and without, preparing blockades to prevent oil from reaching other parts of Nigeria - no fuel, no Nigerian military capability. All this happiness over the report from a hypocritical UK government... las las na scam.
You no get yarn. You just dey talk like the mumu wey you be.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by nextstep(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bloomfrancs2:

You no get yarn. You just dey talk like the mumu wey you be.

No wahala. Na me be mumu. Hope you're happy.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Bloomfrancs2: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
nextstep:

And ironically, it's you who is so enslaved to the UK, that you swallow what they say with joy without stopping to consider their past behavior. How can you call somebody who's asking questions an enslaved fool? Enslaved to whom? Learn to think man. Don't just copy-paste an insult you saw on another post.
Incoherent bastard. Who told you we are rejoicing over what they said? Maybe you are too r etarded to know that with this development, Nigeria is getting close to destruction. Aboki, anything Biafra dey give you painful erection. Enslaved zoo animal.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by nextstep(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bloomfrancs2:

Incoherent bastard. Who told you we are rejoicing over what they said? Maybe you are too r etarded to know that with this development, Nigeria is getting close to destruction. Aboki, anything Biafra dey give you painful erection. Enslaved zoo animal.

You do realize you're talking to onye igbo? Didn't think you did. wink
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Shattuck(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This is what Nigeria has to say.

In 20 years, you will still be carrying Nigerian passport and living in Nigeria.
why are your folks so scared of a referendum, what is it you dread so much about your own independence, your pro nigeria stance is not done out of patrotism but out of fear of what the future holds for your likes without nigeria's resources.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by IpobAntidote: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Nnamdi Kanu is an enigma.. The true definition of a celebrity

Just like Shekau the criminal Boko Haram terrorist. They are both known all over the world as criminal terrorists.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Bloomfrancs2: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
nextstep:

You do realize you're talking to onye igbo? Didn't think you did. wink
Efulefu sabo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Jonathan39: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Don't cry for us.
dederocs:
I see a lot of infighting, if they get their Biafra.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Willie007: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
alfasexy:
This one no be play again o.

I just read the report on their website. They even included the map of Biafra in the report. Page 13.

UK is abandoning the Zoo.

Pls what's their website for me to read their report
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by nextstep(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bloomfrancs2:

Efulefu sabo.

What I've been saying is: the only thing that matters is that the various groups join together with one voice; that they start stockpiling weapons and food; secure fuel lines. We don't want oyinbo's false promises of 1966-1967. Nothing being said by the UK can be trusted. Even this document can be their way of encouraging Biafra hopefuls, yet they won't be there when the chips fall. I just don't want ndi-Biafra to get distracted from the real work.

We should also be building alliances with the South-South, convincing them that Biafra would benefit them far more than Nigeria. We should be talking to countries around the world to convince them that Biafra will be in their best interest, not on humanitarian grounds, but good for their economies, which is what they care about.

We should also realize that an ascendant Biafra will be a threat to the UK, to France, and to the US because we can become the dominant economic engine of Africa - with that in mind we should treat everything they say or do that appears to bolster the Biafran cause with the utmost suspicion.

All this noisemaking and inchoherent demands is not going to achieve what we want. The fact that UK gov't pulled the document from their website is proof (to me) that they're just full of shii and can change their support at any time.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Jonathan39: 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ok. Now face your front
dederocs:

They will be a lot of infighting and chaos, everyone will be raising militias, cos violence is the way to power. The vandetta will not stop.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Jonathan39: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Terrorist leaders in the North like each other, how come Fulani are killing people of southern Kaduna steady, should we talk about Benue? Oga go and sit down
dederocs:

Stating facts, lots of Ibo leaders hate each other.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by ukahrawah: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
baba4thegehs:
I really hope this day comes to pass.

But my fear is the current people and leaders are not as visionary and foresighted as Ojukwu, it's a an extreme and unimaginable endeavor to request for a sovereign state and not have like a concrete plans in plans in place to move the state and the people forward.

It's scary.

But I think Nigeria in itself cannot make progress unless there is a division. The federal system has failed for so many years I think its time to explore other systems.

Goodluck.

Dear Friend,

Fear not:

When the storm rages, lots of dust would rent the air but, as soon as all is settled, the landscape shall re-emerge unperturbed.

Biafra has men and women; home and abroad that would mount the saddle of leadership, while the heroes of this warfare shall be given their honour & re-engaged for state building.

The Biafra system shall be non discriminatory & non corruption driven therefore, the heroes shall be fully engaged in the reconstruction of Biafra.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Felabarmudia: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
franchasng:
I still wonder why Yorubas despite their acclaimed education and enlightenment lack the confidence to stand on their own and build their own dream Odudua country.

It's shameful that Yorubas depend on Niger Delta crude oil to survive and reason they keep aligning with terrorist loving, backward-thinking Hausa-Fulanis instead of coming together to fight to have their own Odudua nation.

It's a big shame.

Yoruba ronu oh

After all Lagos don discover oil
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by ibechris(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
selemempe:
Did The British government say anything about Sunday igboho grin abi dem no regard am? cheesy

U are just wicked for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Funny INEC Result Sheets / Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) / Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.