Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu (43764 Views)

UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Jonathan39: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
First of all, are you igbo? What do you mean by I don't support break up?
Coldie:

Don't insult anybody let us learn to state our facts without insulting anybody by doing that we can gather sympathy of people from that region with like minds.

I don't support break-up but if Pantami is a free man Nnamdi Kanu should be free too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Bloomfrancs2: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
nextstep:

What I've been saying is: the only thing that matters is that the various groups join together with one voice; that they start stockpiling weapons and food; secure fuel lines. We don't want oyinbo's false promises of 1966-1967. Nothing being said by the UK can be trusted. Even this document can be their way of encouraging Biafra hopefuls, yet they won't be there when the chips fall. I just don't want ndi-Biafra to get distracted from the real work.
Naani IPOB nke Maazi Nnamdi Okwu Kanu na-edu puru inye anyi Biafra, naani IPOB, enweghi ndi ozo. Biko nwannem gbaghalu m na m kporo gi efulefu sabo. Iwe obodo a bu Nigeria na-enwem karia ihe mmadu ga-echewu. Ka odi oge ozo nwanne.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by ShootThemAll(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
alfasexy:
This one no be play again o.

I just read the report on their website. They even included the map of Biafra in the report. Page 13.

UK is abandoning the Zoo.

Time for Nnamdi Kanu to strike a deal with them.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Fucktardgirl(f): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
This is how Fulani will be raping Yoruba when Biafra leaves. muhahahaa: https://www.milfoxxx.com/en/watch/7808699969/ghetto-girl-painful-anal-tap-outbuccwild-and-special-k.html

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by YolobaMuslim: 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Akuruoulo:
THREAD ALREADY ABANDONED
Abandoned by pained Benin Republic fugitives.
Now on page 7, cheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Gigaplexmonk: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
I find it hard to believe that Nairaland mods did not check the web link to verify this post. It is outrightly misleading. There is no document with that title on the UK govt website. The OP must have copied one of the documents relating to Nigeria, edited the document and posted this to mislead people. Nice try though! Guy, you almost got me!
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by awgumayor: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
SEE HOW THESE IPOB TERRORISTS ARE HAPPY.

THE SAME BRITISH EMPIRE AND LORD LUGARD THEY HATE AND DESPISE.

THEY ARE SO HAPPY THAT BRITAIN WROTE A REPORT ON IPOB.

SPITS.

NIGERIA FOREVER.
It is called unlikely friendship.
Emergency please !!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Coldie(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Jonathan39:
For real as much as I hate injustice, I am igbo and I do not support Nigerias breakup.

It's in the interest of our people to stop this agitation and address for how everybody can unite and heal wounds from our past that to cause problems, cause I know these agitations these problems we are causing will all backfire back on us, and to make matters worst Nigeria won't still break

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Gigaplexmonk: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Coldie:

For real as much as I hate injustice, I am igbo and I do not support Nigerias breakup.

It's in the interest of our people to stop this agitation and address for how everybody can unite and heal wounds from our past that to cause problems, cause I know these agitations these problems we are causing will all backfire back on us, and to make matters worst Nigeria won't still break

Don't be decieved, the post is misleading. Check the web link. There is no such document on the UK govt website.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Acidiously:

He needs 8 years working experience
funniest thing i have read today lol grin
Acidiously:

He needs 8 years working experience
funniest thing i have read today lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Blackman7: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pride comes before a fall. Madzi cownu is a fool.

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by skywalker240(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Patrioticman007:

What tribe started the first coup d'etat in Nigeria, Answer Igbo's.
What tribe truncated first democracatic institution in Nigeria, Answer Igbo's.
What tribe is notorious for crimes at the community of nations & battering Nigeria's image, Answer Igbo's.
It will be a great achievement for Nigeria to let them leave on the condition that not one single Igbo family will be allowed into Nigeria, in 200 years time.
South Sudan will be Paradise to some people.

Long live Nigeria.
Long Live Africa.
Am glad when the igbos leave, Niger Delta leaves too

Nobody wants anything to do with you Nigerians, keep your Nigeria to yourself... As an ISOKO Man, am speaking on behalf of Niger Delta wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by awgumayor: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
EMMY76:
I really wonder what biafra history will write about politicians like wike, uzor kalu, umahi, obiano etc who worked tirednessly with the fulani nigerian govt not to see the actualization of biafra.
These people you mentioned can be likened to those that resisted Moses, unfortunately for them Bible did not give account of their names. The same will happen to these efulefus, their names don't deserve to be mentioned in history of biafra.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by sweetjohn(m): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
selemempe:
Did The British government say anything about Sunday igboho grin abi dem no regard am? cheesy
One thing you dont know is that, if Nigeria is to divide, they will only give Biafra freedom and leave others including the Oduduwa to live as one Nigeria. This is bc the yorubas have never fought for their freedom and dont deserve it. They need to also fight for 100years for the whole world to see if not th world will continue to see them as standing with the northerners

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Blackdisciple(m): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Omoh!

Some times I do listen to Mazi , Kai that bro they parra sha,

I saw some of ipod outings damn these guys are "LEGION", I love the way the youths do turn out in Massively.

Freedom is free but if don't want to be given then taking it by Blood is the only option.
Blackdisciple.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Blackdisciple(m): 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
alfasexy:

I just read the report on their website. They even included the map of Biafra in the report. Page 13.

They were just laughing at the FGN because they know the truth, they k ow what's going on that's why nothing FGN can do about the Asylum.

Lai Mohammad, Shehu Garba if am not mistaken and the rest of them even Buhari will mourn and join the one they did recently for Chad.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by McStoic(m): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Patrioticman007:

What tribe started the first coup d'etat in Nigeria, Answer Igbo's.
What tribe truncated first democracatic institution in Nigeria, Answer Igbo's.
What tribe is notorious for crimes at the community of nations & battering Nigeria's image, Answer Igbo's.
It will be a great achievement for Nigeria to let them leave on the condition that not one single Igbo family will be allowed into Nigeria, in 200 years time.
South Sudan will be Paradise to some people.

Long live Nigeria.
Long Live Africa.
u

Epic fail. Still, we would rather have our destiny in our hands than let uncastrated Philistines (Fulanis and cohorts) control it for us. Check how Nigeria fared when the Igbo race are involved and carried along in government (e.g Obasanjo et al) and compare it to what you have now.

You better receive sense ooo before it becomes illegal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Maobichek: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
Jonathan39:

Good evening, you doubted his identity because he said that break up is not the solution? I must tell you this simple truth: that majority of Igbos want to be free from Nigeria do not mean that all Igbos want Biafra.

Igbos always suffer discrimination and hate but Igbos are not the worst hit in this country. if you go to Lagos, Abj, Kano etc, Igbos are doing very well and are effectively competing on all fronts.

Though their is always differential treatment when it Igbo, I know that not all Igbos would want Biafra and anyone against Biafra should not be seen as non-Igbo, thank you
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by McStoic(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
Gigaplexmonk:
I find it hard to believe that Nairaland mods did not check the web link to verify this post. It is outrightly misleading. There is no document with that title on the UK govt website. The OP must have copied one of the documents relating to Nigeria, edited the document and posted this to mislead people. Nice try though! Guy, you almost got me!

Are you aware that Lai Mohammed on behalf of the FG responded to it? So why would they be angry at UK if that were a lie? I tire for una ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by smileyoo: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
alfasexy:

don't be so sure, because uk politicians are very trickish and selfish, they so much love the exploitation of the black race, which is why they always support the foolish ones in our midst to ascend power and mess-up the system, so that we will always be importing almost every little needs from them, encouraging our foolish leaders to keep our stolen common-wealth in their country.
we know that uk govt is one of the most beneficiary of an un-workable nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by OpinionCounts(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ekejoestar:
The world is seeing what's happening.

You will be shocked to find out that "the world" is a major player in what is happening, both those in support of the agitation and those backing the Nigerian state.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by dragunov: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
franchasng:
I still wonder why Yorubas despite their acclaimed education and enlightenment lack the confidence to stand on their own and build their own dream Odudua country.

It's shameful that Yorubas depend on Niger Delta crude oil to survive and reason they keep aligning with terrorist loving, backward-thinking Hausa-Fulanis instead of coming together to fight to have their own Odudua nation.

It's a big shame.

Yoruba ronu oh

It seems you're completely oblivious of happenings since 2020. What planet are you residing in?

Besides, that demon named Tinubu, popularly known as and fondly called as Jagaban by his supporters in the realm of politics is hellbent on becoming president and is currently using his vast wealth, power and resources to stop we Yoruba youths from getting our Oduduwa republic. But OLODUMARE is on our side. And that is what matters most
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by alfasexy: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by McStoic(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
baba4thegehs:
I really hope this day comes to pass.

But my fear is the current people and leaders are not as visionary and foresighted as Ojukwu, it's a an extreme and unimaginable endeavor to request for a sovereign state and not have like a concrete plans in plans in place to move the state and the people forward.

It's scary.

But I think Nigeria in itself cannot make progress unless there is a division. The federal system has failed for so many years I think its time to explore other systems.

Goodluck.

Could you please expatiate and juxtapose your so called visionary prowess of Ojukwu against Nnamdi Kanu, let's learn?!
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by alfasexy: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by alfasexy: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by McStoic(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
hammerDK:
IF UK DONT MAKE A U-TURN AND WE GO TO BIAFRA WITHOUT THEIR SUPPORT, THEN ISRAEL AND AMERICA WILL TAKE THE PLACE OF UK.

ALL THEIR COLONIAL EFFORT WOULD BE COMPLETELY LOST AND RELEGATED.

BIAFRA AS A YOUNG 21ST CENTURY NATION, HAS ALOT OF OPTIONS.

IT IS ALSO NATURALLY ENDOWNED WITH GREAT HUMAN RESOURCES, AS WELL AS NATURAL RESOURCES AND CAPITAL.

A JUDEO-CATHOLIC NATION.

Point of cirrection; Judeo-Christian nation please.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Machinegun91(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
Fucktardgirl:
This is how Fulani will be raping Yoruba when Biafra leaves. muhahahaa: https://www.milfoxxx.com/en/watch/7808699969/ghetto-girl-painful-anal-tap-outbuccwild-and-special-k.html
Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by McStoic(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
nextstep:
Interesting things to note:

1. the PDF has been withdrawn from the site, suggesting pressure from FGN (or it from too much traffic)?
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nigeria-country-policy-and-information-notes
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/974875/NGA_-Biafran_secessionist_groups_-_CPIN.pdf

2. The UK govt only cares about its interests (and its companies'), so don't get excited this document exists. It's only a suggestion to grant asylum on the grounds of persecution - not an indication of support for splitting.

3. A United Nigeria is much weaker (and better for) the UK, since it will never rise to challenge it.

4. There are so many groups agitating, they never come together as one: MASSOB, IPOB, ESN,Oyigbo , Kanu and Uwazuruike. That's not how you successfully agitate and get things done.

5. Governors are not in support of Biafra (at least in public). It was the governor of Eastern Region back then that threw his support behind Biafra. I don't see anything close to what is needed for its take off this time.

Of course what do I know? IF they are going to acualize it, they should hurry up. I want to live in the promised land.

That your number 4 just stigmatised your intelligence? Woow, I am super shocked by your ignorance. First read up facts and be sure of yourself before making comments in an enlightened forum like this. Thank you.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Olisehinnocent: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Benin Republic IDP camp asylum citizens right now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by McStoic(m): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
dederocs:

Stating facts, lots of Ibo leaders hate each other.

That's what you are spoonfed. Keep on living on that. Which other region doesn't have their leaders having issues with some of each other?
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by famzynet: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members / MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation / Some Funny INEC Result Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.