Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu (43767 Views)

UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Bloomfrancs2: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
nextstep:
Interesting things to note:

1. the PDF has been withdrawn from the site, suggesting pressure from FGN (or it from too much traffic)?
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nigeria-country-policy-and-information-notes
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/974875/NGA_-Biafran_secessionist_groups_-_CPIN.pdf

2. The UK govt only cares about its interests (and its companies'), so don't get excited this document exists. It's only a suggestion to grant asylum on the grounds of persecution - not an indication of support for splitting.

3. A United Nigeria is much weaker (and better for) the UK, since it will never rise to challenge it.

4. There are so many groups agitating, they never come together as one: MASSOB, IPOB, ESN,Oyigbo , Kanu and Uwazuruike. That's not how you successfully agitate and get things done.

5. Governors are not in support of Biafra (at least in public). It was the governor of Eastern Region back then that threw his support behind Biafra. I don't see anything close to what is needed for its take off this time.

Of course what do I know? IF they are going to acualize it, they should hurry up. I want to live in the promised land.

Mumu carry your stupid analysis and shove it up your black ass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Bloomfrancs2: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
dederocs:

Stating facts, lots of Ibo leaders hate each other.

Is it your hate? No kill yourself for another man headache, mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by nextstep(m): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Coldie:
We warned these people about the hypocrisy by the government.

Fulanis herdsmen that kill and rape and raid villages were denied by government and termed mercenaries from libya.

Boko haram were being free rehabilitated given scholarship.

But since it's Igbos own kill them pour them acid cripple them tell them to drink gutter water.

Pantami a known terrorist and terrorist sympathizer with recordings all over the internet indicting him that insulted Goodluck jonathan back to back and wished him dead on radio was elegantly made minister but Nnamdi kanu deserves to die or chased away from the country.

Till today northerners are supporting Pantami and telling us to do our worst, from the moment I saw comments like that I stopped attacking Nnamdi Kanu.

Northerners are not Patriotic to Nigeria they are selfish and Patriotic only to the north, y then should I be

Well said. If Pantami can be coddled like this, like Boko Haram and herdsmen, then nobody should tell me shiii about Kanu. They are so afraid of what an independent Biafra means for the Fulani: starvation and retrogression. Northern Nigeria will become poor countries like Niger and Chad

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by chaloskyx: 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
HOW WONT THEY ABANDON THE ZOO WHEN THE WORLD IS ALREADY ABANDONING OIL THAT WAS THE ONLY REASON THEY WERE SUPPORTING NIGERIAN GOVT AND NOW THAT THEY SEE NO NEED FOR THEM ITS "TO YOUR HOUSE O ISREAL" THEY HAVE USED US AND DUMPED US
alfasexy:
This one no be play again o.

I just read the report on their website. They even included the map of Biafra in the report. Page 13.

UK is abandoning the Zoo.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Coldie(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Anybody who wants to say ipob is bad or a terrorist before I listen to u, arrest Pantami first.

U can be calling my brother a terrorist and shielding your own terrorist Pantami

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Akuruoulo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
selemempe:
Did The British government say anything about Sunday igboho grin abi dem no regard am? cheesy
THAT MAN IS ONLY REIGNING IN YORUBA LAND

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by dederocs(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bloomfrancs2:

Is it your hate? No kill yourself for another man headache, mumu.
Watch and see, it will self implode, egotistical buffons, a place with no values is doomed.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Coldie(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
nextstep:

Well said. If Pantami can be coddled like this, like Boko Haram and herdsmen, then nobody should tell me shiii about Kanu. They are so afraid of what an independent Biafra means for the Fulani: starvation and retrogression. Northern Nigeria will become poor countries like Niger and Chad
Don't insult anybody let us learn to state our facts without insulting anybody by doing that we can gather sympathy of people from that region with like minds.

I don't support break-up but if Pantami is a free man Nnamdi Kanu should be free too

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Zeezenho: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Too much bad blood in the country.atimes I wonder what will be the hope of the black race without MNK .I was not his fan initially.but when I started listening to him wao everything he says come to past and is always right.

The black man is backward because of of wickedness envy and jealousy.black solders,conquered african for the colonial masters.

we hunted our brothers down
sold them out for slavery.fast farward today the fulanies are very busy fighting jihad to conquer their brothers for the arabs. herdsman killing and pillaging,afonja journalist covering for them.

Nigerian hate the igbos with passion why don't they wake up one day and say eeh gentle men we can't leave with you guys any longer.go your separate ways for peace to reign.must we fight kill and waste lifes and time on something that is simple to solve and inevitable.let biafra go.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by gaftsoil(m): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Staying together shouldn't be by force. Let us go or face calamities
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Bloomfrancs2: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
dederocs:

Watch and see, it will self implode, egotistical buffons, a place with no values is doomed.

You are really pained. I can feel your pain bro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

When you wake up from zombbiesm I will tell you what's in the dream.

Enjoy bloodletting from BH

Enjoy marauding herdsmen in peace.

Enjoy nepotistic and lopsided political appoints in peace.

Enjoy foooolanization in pieces.

Nonsense

Coming from people that discriminate against themselves. How about osu discrimination.

They haven't given you visa but you already acting like by the end of the month, you are leaving nigeria as a refugee.

Below is you and your ipob people at the Uk embassy after the Uk granted asylum to ipob members grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by nextstep(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bloomfrancs2:

Sad to say, [s]but remember how UK supported Biafra during the war?[/s] Sorry I mean, actively worked with the Nigerian government to massacre then starve our people? What makes you think UK give a rats ass when it will come to brass tacks?

UK is just gassing us up. If we're foolish enough to assume what their saying mounts to any kind of support for Biafra, we have not learned our lesson yet. What we should be doing is quietly securing arms, building alliances within and without, preparing blockades to prevent oil from reaching other parts of Nigeria - no fuel, no Nigerian military capability. All this happiness over the report from a hypocritical UK government... las las na scam.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Calitoscassius(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
So the British have finally recognised Biafra!! Nice!! grin grin Nnamdi Kanu is a god!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by dederocs(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bloomfrancs2:

You are really pained. I can feel your pain bro. cheesy
Just an observer...the truth is bitter though. Am not ibo, hausa or yoruba. I wish Biafra the best, may the best side win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by euwalaka: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
Faber:
"The last Miracle to happen on Earth will be the freedom of Biafra. The Kingdom of God on Earth"

"They will kill us, we shall kill them and in the end Biafra will come"

"We are white and whiter than snow. We don't tell lies. I shall destroy the Zoo with the truth"

"When am done with the Zoo, Somalia will be paradise compared to Zoo. They will infact look for visas to Somalia"

"Those who serve the Fulani against their own people, will be used and dumped. They will come back in regrets"

"You Wike I have cursed you this day. It shall never be well with you. You will know no peace all through the rest of your days"

"The Orji Uzor Kalus of this world and the efulefus should better go and join IPOB. IPOB will be the only name to save all of you when the time comes"

Each time I read through these words I am moved with much conviction that we have a prophet and that Elohim is on our side.
Nwanne gawa niroooooo when Biafra comes You will be one of our Rabi
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Ejike07: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
pls where is MANNABBC VULTURES?!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by chaloskyx: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
EHEN TILL THEN GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT
dederocs:
I see a lot of infighting, if they get their Biafra.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Akuruoulo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
franchasng:
That's all we ask for.

Tired of being in one country with people whose only concern in life is to cram and recite quoran, force others to join their religion through violence and killings, and then plot how to grab power and remain in power to continue looting natural resources and share meagre to those they made poor.

We need to go and build our dream country that will be completely based on merit and competition. A country that will be driven by technology and innovation looking up to technologically developed nations like China, Germany, France, Japan, South Korea, etc and not trying to be like backward thinking Middle East countries who rely only on natural resources to loot and share and claim their country is developed without any indigenous manpower or human development to Mann it.
I NEED AN IGBO SPEAKING BIAFRA WITH CALABAR AND AKWA IBOM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by dederocs(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
nextstep:

Sad to say, [s]but remember how UK supported Biafra during the war?[/s] Sorry I mean, actively worked with the Nigerian government to massacre then starve our people? What makes you think UK give a rats ass when it will come to brass tacks?

UK is just gassing us up. If we're foolish enough to assume what their saying mounts to any kind of support for Biafra, we have not learned our lesson yet. What we should be doing is quietly securing arms, building alliances within and without, preparing blockades to prevent oil from reaching other parts of Nigeria - no fuel, no Nigerian military capability. All this happiness over the report from a hypocritical UK government... las las na scam.
How you want to place blockade...invade port harcourt, occupy it...how long you think your soldiers can hold these positions?

I don't think Nigerian military will tolerate that.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Zeezenho:
Too much bad blood in the country.atimes I wonder what will be the hope of the black race without MNK .I was not his fan initially.but when I started listening to him wao everything he says come to past and is always right.

The black man is backward because of of wickedness envy and jealousy.black solders,conquered african for the colonial masters.

we hunted our brothers down
sold them out for slavery.fast farward today the fulanies are very busy fighting jihad to conquer their brothers for the arabs. herdsman killing and pillaging,afonja journalist covering for them.

Nigerian hate the igbos with passion why don't they wake up one day and say eeh gentle men we can't leave with you guys any longer.go your separate ways for peace to reign.must we fight kill and waste lifes and time on something that is simple to solve and inevitable.let biafra go.

Nigerians hate igbo.

Indeed..
Why do you love to look for sympathy.

NIGERIANS HATE IGBOS BUT IGBOS ARE LIVING IN DIFFERENT PART OF THE COUNTRY
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by nextstep(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Coldie:

Don't insult anybody let us learn to state our facts without insulting anybody by doing that we can gather sympathy of people from that region with like minds.

I don't support break-up but if Pantami is a free man Nnamdi Kanu should be free too

I don't think I insulted anybody: the IGR of Northern states suggest that Arewa Republic will become as poor as similar countries in the Sahel region. That is, unless they take drastic steps for economic growth which includes orientation towards modernity (i.e. education, rule of law, empathy for the masses).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by samwillyco1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dagah2:
Let's hear what Lai Mohammed will say about this.

You mean the old man with lying PhD
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Coldie(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
If Ipob was a northern group will they be treated the way they are treating them?

Ipob remained peaceful for years, even till today they are still peaceful, they declared them terrorist we remained quiet.

People that unlike other regions where If they are angry they blow up pipelines or kidnap school children, if Ipob is angry they carry flag and demonstrate or do seat at home.

What the government does is to tell army to attack them with live ammunitions.

I once watched a video where in a seat home army started attacking people who refused to obey it that were Igbos, according to the army since una want seat at home una must seat at home, we no talk anything.

Igbos have suffered in this Nigeria,

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Coldie(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
nextstep:

I don't think I insulted anybody: the IGR of Northern states suggest that Arewa Republic will become as poor as similar countries in the Sahel region. That is, unless they take drastic steps for economic growth which includes orientation towards modernity (i.e. education, rule of law, empathy for the masses).
Say your mind without referencing any region, if their igr go low e no supposed concern u
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by MENELIIK: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
franchasng:
I still wonder why Yorubas despite their acclaimed education and enlightenment lack the confidence to stand on their own and build their own dream Odudua country.

It's shameful that Yorubas depend on Niger Delta crude oil to survive and reason they keep aligning with terrorist loving, backward-thinking Hausa-Fulanis instead of coming together to fight to have their own Odudua nation.

It's a big shame.

Yoruba ronu oh

Shameless hypocritical Igbo, Yorubaland has more crude oil that Igbo land, who then is depending more on the Niger delta crude oil.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Dymaco(m): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
you can called us terrorist for all we care provided the world no call call us terrorist.
Call us swine but we are leaving you soonest than you think. The world is watching both the herdsmen attack on south and the silence of Northern leaders towards it

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Coldie(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
If u say Nnamdi Kanu is bad go on twitter and YouTube and type Pantami terrorism and listen to what he said.

That apart just as Nnamdi Kanu insulted nigerian president Pantami did too.

Guess how they rewarded Pantami, he is currently the Minister of communication.

What a marvelous country we live in

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Akuruoulo(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
YolobaMuslim:
Watch Benin Republic refugees avoid this thread like a plague!
THREAD ALREADY ABANDONED
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by anyilalaz: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bloomfrancs2:

Don't mind him. let him click the link below to read full pdf :
https://www.ecoi.net/en/file/local/2048212/NGA_-Biafran_secessionist_groups_-_CPIN.pdf

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Eagba(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
franchasng:
I still wonder why Yorubas despite their acclaimed education and enlightenment lack the confidence to stand on their own and build their own dream Odudua country.

It's shameful that Yorubas depend on Niger Delta crude oil to survive and reason they keep aligning with terrorist loving, backward-thinking Hausa-Fulanis instead of coming together to fight to have their own Odudua nation.

It's a big shame.

Yoruba ronu oh
" acclaimed"
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by nextstep(m): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Coldie:
Say your mind without referencing any region, if their igr go low e no supposed concern u

It does concern me. A major reason for this terrorism we're seeing has to do with poverty. If there was serious economic activity occupying the minds of many a Fulani youth, they won't have time or inclination to do what we're seeing. There are poor people in the South, but we can't compare the level of abject poverty, if we were to be honest.

So I try to imagine - as a Northern elite - what I would lose by letting Biafra go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos / Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.