Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Copa Del Rey Cup Gets Dropped Under Bus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Copa Del Rey Cup Gets Dropped Under Bus (2380 Views)

Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List / I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copa Del Rey Cup Gets Dropped Under Bus by solaugo(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2011
Sergio Ramos was the scrub that was carrying the cup and dropped it under the bus. With the cup lodged under the bus a group of cops came over and pried it out. According to a Real Madrid spokeswoman, the trophy "is not in good shape" and now the jeweler who made the cup will have some work to do. Sergio Ramos later joked about the incident on his twitter page saying the trophy jumped off the bus when it saw all the fans celebrating.

[img][/img]

Re: Copa Del Rey Cup Gets Dropped Under Bus by mamagee3(f): 1:32am On Apr 22, 2011
^^Where is the sources to your story?

Or do you expect us to believe this unreal sounding story because you said so?
Re: Copa Del Rey Cup Gets Dropped Under Bus by juman(m): 4:13am On Apr 22, 2011
and now the jeweler who made the cup will have some work to do

Celebrations!!!
Re: Copa Del Rey Cup Gets Dropped Under Bus by kodewrita(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2011
CNN Confirmed this.

I guess their cup runneth over with joy a bus
Re: Copa Del Rey Cup Gets Dropped Under Bus by seanet02: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2011
Dead News!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Shuts Down As Women Protest Okorocha’s Intimidation By Presidency / We Grind Human Heads To Make Charms For Ladies Seeking Husbands – Native Doctor / Rochas Okorocha 2015 Presidential Campaign Team Visits APC Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.