Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

That Special Someone, Does He/she Really Love You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Special Someone, Does He/she Really Love You? (929 Views)

Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Special Someone, Does He/she Really Love You? by Phate07(m): 2:30am On Apr 22, 2011

That special Someone, does he/she really love you?

Here are a list of things you could do to investigate if that special someone really loves you improve your relationship.

1. See if they show affection

2. See if they pay attention to you with genuine concern

3. See if they tell you they love you

4. Read body language – It’s a way of knowing peoples true intention and how they really want to express
themselves

5. Examine if they spent enough time with you, and if not figure out why and what you could do to fix the problem.

6. Be sure to reach out to that special person in your life, learn as much as you can, ask them how their day was, ask them if they need anything, be genuinely concerned and act on it. Show them you care and not only tell them, because words become void without action to back it up.
7. Finally just simply spend more time together to build your connection to each other, like going out to a movie, or maybe just a walk down the street could make a lot of impact on your relationship. Be creative, find what you have in common and use that information to your advantage.

Cheers!
Re: That Special Someone, Does He/she Really Love You? by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 22, 2011
Nice. Source please tongue
Re: That Special Someone, Does He/she Really Love You? by Pweety4me(f): 2:38am On Apr 22, 2011
Yea he doesn't 'love' me i figured, (non of ur buz who)
Re: That Special Someone, Does He/she Really Love You? by Dyt(f): 2:41am On Apr 22, 2011
More dan i do
*closes eyes mesmerizin*
i miss him
Re: That Special Someone, Does He/she Really Love You? by Pweety4me(f): 2:43am On Apr 22, 2011
@Mzdarksin is that 190 in your pic?roftl! cheesy
Re: That Special Someone, Does He/she Really Love You? by Dsense(m): 2:55am On Apr 22, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin . . .See question grin grin grin grin grin

OP.
Would you find something else to do ? undecided undecided grin grin
Re: That Special Someone, Does He/she Really Love You? by Phate07(m): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Nice. Source please tongue

www.phate.com/itsinmyhead. tongue

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Love Again? / Ladies Can You Date A Guy With Braids / Nigeria Vogue Married Women Are Ashamed Of Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.