Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) (69596 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Odowgwu grin cheesy

He likes eating different soup... grin grin

** Free Voucher ** for just this week only

You can get a 10% off on all Jumia orders today when you use: APSTYLER as voucher code at checkout!
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
saphiere:
It is so common over here. My brothers here would justify their infidelity by saying men are polygamous in nature.

It is vice versa. Show me a man that has many girlfriends, and I will show you 8 different women with facts that has many boyfriends and do receive more than what men receive from women in a thousandfold.

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by neyohh: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Funny enough the ratio of the population between men and women is lop sided in Japan against men.

How he dated 35 women in a country scarce of females is incredible.

Guess women like the same things.

Yep Japan lives by rule's , you don't go scamming people in the pretext of dating.

Nigerian ladies take note. grin
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Papakobie: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Kriss216:

Make una go form Victim Association abeg. Stop disturbing us.
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
saphiere:
It is because men are perfect liars and pretenders. You would date a married man for months and would not know he is married.

I guess you're talking from experience grin Because you sound like an experienced one.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Dncl2021: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
saphiere:
It is so common over here. My brothers here would justify their infidelity by saying men are polygamous in nature.

Your moniker is synonymous with badnews no offence here but it seems you enjoy it or trigger something in you.

No gender is perfect i have seen men heartbroken cuz of woman wahala. Try change your reasoning and keep your guard up raise the bar please.

If you are into women nothing wrong with that it is 2021. Try change your ways
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
saphiere:

It's common over here? So are u saying that all ur life, u have been a side chick to several men in nigeria hence ur comment that "it is common over here"? Is that how u came to ur conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin
Same thing Nigerian ladies do in Nigeria and go scot free? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
I don’t see him as an alpha male. He preys on vulnerable women in their 40s and above.
Dude has got problem. He is foolish and has lost his bearing.

For those calling him G boy, the man is an idiot who doesn’t know what he wants...for all his troubles and efforts, he only made £665 from presents and cards... it’s a penny wise, pound foolish scenario...was he not spending or giving these 35 women cards and presents as well?

If he wasn’t, he’d be a big failure. No matter how stupid the women were, the man cannot be too poor as not to afford gifts or cards during the women’s birthdays. He’d be the one to lose eventually even if he wasn’t arrested.

...sex, there’s no way he’d cope with 35 women. The man is a loser.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
saphiere:
It is because men are perfect liars and pretenders. You would date a married man for months and would not know he is married.

So u dated married men? How did it go? Pls share ur experience

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Calicoe: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kriss216:

The desperation of evening and night newspapers is marveling and orgasmic to my soul.

This Miyagawa is a living legend.

Victim association was formed by 35 desperate demons against a 39-year old guy.

He's a dude.

He should be celebrated.

Why am I being tempted to play these numbers as coupon tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
saphiere:
THAT MEANS ALL THIS HOES IN NIGERIA DESERVES JAIL TERM

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by saphiere(f): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Dncl2021:

Your moniker is synonymous with badnews no offence here but it seems you enjoy it or trigger something in you.

No gender is perfect i have seen men heartbroken cuz of woman wahala. Try change your reasoning and keep your guard up raise the bar please.

If you are into women nothing wrong with that it is 2021. Try change your ways
Bad news are rampant.
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by zudozz: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
I can understand..they all look d same.
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kriss216:

Make una go form Victim Association abeg. Stop disturbing us.

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
elganzar:

He is not (Alpha male)...He is weak, leeching off women...

He's smart tho, played them well... grin
what is the reason behind this ingerish ?
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Legend
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
lilvicky68:

How did he scam them??have Nigerian girls not done worst??you will meet girl today ask her out.. tomorrow she will say it's her birthday or her grandmother swallow razor blade..she needs money..
Haha
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible. I thought they say is only women that lie about their birthdays?

Look in the twist side he probably paid for 35 or more dates along with 35 presents on each Gals bday. He spent alot of money aswell. He’s the MVP. Lol grin
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by addictiv(m): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
the real casanova..... respect cool cool
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by typicalspeaks: 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Champion Cassanova!
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Martinola(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
adajoe555:
cheesy Abeg wahala be like wetin again
Menstruation pant
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by lilyheaven: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin[/s] grin grin[s] cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Super Man your cup don full
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kriss216:

The desperation of evening and night newspapers is marveling and orgasmic to my soul.

This Miyagawa is a living legend.

Victim association was formed by 35 desperate demons against a 39-year old guy.

He's a dude.

He should be celebrated.

Long live the real G

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by GeneralPula: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Now, that’s a real dude!
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
[quote author=Nonexistent post=101065278][/quote] dat nigga is evil we no go let am come close to jannah ���

1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
[quote author=Nonexistent post=101065278][/quote] dat nigga is evil we no go let am come close to jannah ���

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
What? Ma nigga! grin
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I'm not surprised one bit..

Per say the difference between a fish's sense of reasoning is just like 2 minutes far from an average woman's sense of reasoning

Even those wey dey form feminism aren't left out....A sharp nigga wey know him onions fit successfully swindle and dribble many women the same time without being caught,so long say he separate him priick from him balls well...

Some women just foolish finish abeg
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.