Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) (69612 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by shoprite: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Make una go form Victim Association abeg. Stop disturbing us.

grin grin grin

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by poiZon: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2021
providencia:

"Men are these, men are that". You spending so much energy on men. Stay away from men and you will be fine. You need to see a doctor though
Men r this, men r that... Tomorrow she will stil go collect semen from them.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2021
elganzar:

Nkan ti bobo yen shey dun mi nau
What is this ?
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

No that's never possible, that lady needs check-up, I only need two weeks with a lady, I'll plot her graph from her tendencies and decide if I can roll with her. How would you spend months with a married man and not know. Abegii
Broda, two weeks is too much, I just discovered a lady intensions within 3 days. She couldn’t believe it.. Nigerian girls are just poor in reasoning!
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2021
mmadu4:
after the covid 19 alot of asian women lost their husband they are desperate to be with a man so if you are a yahoo boy and you catch china client wey love you die my brother forget you own don better .

That's not entirely true. On the contrary, Covid-19 killed fewer people in Asian countries esp East Asia. The issue here is that in Japan, most ladies in their 20s/30s don't want men only to desire same men when they get to their 40s/50s. At the same time, Japanese men are tired of their ladies' gimmicks and decided to remain single only for them to be desired by same women later in life.

At the end of the day, the patriarchy wins, bigly.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2021
neyohh:
Funny enough the ratio of the population between men and women is lop sided in Japan against men.

How he dated 35 women in a country scarce of females is incredible.

Guess women like the same things.

Yep Japan lives by rule's , you don't go scamming people in the pretext of dating.

Nigerian ladies take note. grin

False. There are more women than men in Japan.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/612246/japan-population-breakdown-total-gender/

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by membranus: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:

How did he scam them??have Nigerian girls not done worst??you will meet girl today ask her out.. tomorrow she will say it's her birthday or her grandmother swallow razor blade..she needs money..

Swallow razor blade keh?

Ol'boy you are wicked oo.
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2021
okay
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Ephraimryder(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2021
[/b]
Alexaonfleek:
The personal Lord and saviour of alfa males
[b]
Alexaonfleek:
Alexaonfleek:

This one restrict my airflow
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2021
I dont see how this is a crime so their relationship is not virtual.
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by hollywater: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2021
saphiere:
It is so common over here. My brothers here would justify their infidelity by saying men are polygamous in nature.

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2021
How should that be a crime

Japanese king Solomon 日本老板
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:32am On Apr 24, 2021
Ibfpleasant:
Broda, two weeks is too much, I just discovered a lady intensions within 3 days. She couldn’t believe it.. Nigerian girls are just poor in reasoning!

Lols, but I think some are fantastic. God will help us my brother.
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible. I thought they say is only women that lie about their birthdays?
See how you are wailing because of ordinary £665/35. Some women don swallow more money than that from a single man, heaven did not fall o
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Ibfpleasant(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, but I think some are fantastic. God will help us my brother.
yes, very few!
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by superability(m): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2021
You guys have not read of Darby of The Ultimate Husband be that o...
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2021
saphiere:
It is so common over here. My brothers here would justify their infidelity by saying men are polygamous in nature.

No me I don't....

See the guy is even laughing ooo...
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Psoul(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2021
saphiere:
It is because men are perfect liars and pretenders. You would date a married man for months and would not know he is married.

Probably, women are fish brain or dead brain that a single guy will be dating 35 women plus and they never saw the red flag until they've all bn used both in kind and cash.
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Psoul(m): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2021
saphiere:
It seems you don't know Nigerian men. In fact the will stay promising you marriage. Telling you they are single. God will punish all those who have used marriage to get into a woman's pant.

Chaiiii....you don see hell for hands of Nigeria men.
Seems u learned the hardest way.
I pity that poor heart.
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2021
The guy dey even laugh sef...

Em supposed enter Guinness Book oo.
make them free them guy joor , how them no carry notice since am sure some of them done reach 2-3 years with him maybe unknowingly sef, cos they might not be seeing in some months because em dey schedules before u know is 1 year.

They said men are players I said no but this is that player everyone is talking about no be me .
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by dnawah(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2021
saphiere:
here the reverse is the case, them get different names and birthdays.they will say they're runs girls not ashi.
what a lazy yong man .
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by neyohh: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gerrard59:

False. There are more women than men in Japan.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/612246/japan-population-breakdown-total-gender/

Correct!

Got it mixed up, cheers!
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by tunnex190: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
For just £665? Out of 35 women?

These women are stingy self.
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Fubare: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
kiddkash:
ma man

hahaha! But seriously, 35? That's crazy.
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by harmargedon: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
adajoe555:
cheesy Abeg wahala be like wetin again
woman wey no dey wear bra.
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by adajoe555: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
harmargedon:
cheesy
harmargedon:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.