Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) (69609 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
saphiere:
It is so common over here. My brothers here would justify their infidelity by saying men are polygamous in nature.

What Nigerian man can date 35 women at the same time and still be alive after the psychological stress they'll put him through? Abeg, it's not possible...

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Asian version of Fela Anikulapo Kuti.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Livelystone01: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
saphiere:
It is because men are perfect liars and pretenders. You would date a married man for months and would not know he is married.
I have seen your tantrums against men almost every other day in this forum and I've ignored, but I think I should say something and return back to my default observation mode.

You always use the word "men" instead of some men. It shows your analysis about us is skewed. I don't think you have dated up to 30 guys in your life, so that is very wrong of you to say "men" instead of trying to at least be smart by saying "some men".

Secondly, your mental process about men can't make you have a meaningful relationship with someone. It will affect your belief and trust level which no man wants. I can't stand a woman with a past baggage in her heart. I will end it before we even begin.

Thirdly, if you have met with so many bad guys, I think it is time you change your thought process (because as a man thinks, so he becomes), change your attitude because it will attract same toxicity and change your desires because you can't desire bad giys and expect good things.

Better still, stop living in fantasy land, there are ladies with wonderful relationships, the guys didn't fall from space, they were right beside them all along.

Please change your life by also forgiving guys from your past and move on, set yourself free from whatever past pains you are holding on to, and try to be positive about life and relationship so you can attract someone unique at least.

I am praying for you to find peace with "men" too.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Senatoraku: 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
saphiere:
It is so common over here. My brothers here would justify their infidelity by saying men are polygamous in nature.
you hatred for men is something am still trying to figure out. Hanty abeg wetin we do you, I fit apologize on behalf of all the men
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
saphiere:

He was not arrested for dating more women. He was arrested for lying about his age and taking money from them.

That is a crime Nigeria women commit here and go free.

When u take TF from a guy and refuse to show up, it is a crime. Nigerian ladies do it a lot. Nigerian ladies date more than one man at a time and they have different birthdays which they use to collect money from these boy friends.

So, if we are to go by this, Nigerian women commit more of this crime than men. He is at liberty to date as many women as he wants if only he was truthful with he birthday.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Free him mehn
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
saphiere:
It seems you don't know Nigerian men. In fact the will stay promising you marriage. Telling you they are single. God will punish all those who have used marriage to get into a woman's pant.

How about Nigerian ladies who scam men for money? What should god do to them?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Okay everyday is for the thief ,one day is for they owner . His car has jammed aso rock

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
saphiere:
It seems you don't know Nigerian men. In fact the will stay promising you marriage. Telling you they are single. God will punish all those who have used marriage to get into a woman's pant.

Amen my dear, but you see life was never meant to be that hard.

You know why I'm saying this - life responds to people according to their level of preparation, as harsh as this sounds, sincerity is never the seed for results, one must know what to do per time

So the goal is to first build a solid background in terms of ones faith and build the requisite mindset to be able to spot people's tendencies and what motivates the natural man and to be able to see through them, when anyone lives like that, they can only attract sincere people, not perfect bkos everyone is a work in progress. I can tell you for free and it's not that I'm boasting, I can never ever date a lady that's insincere or double dates. It can never happen, there's a way you will walk with Jesus certain people can never near your space.
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
Big time love scammer.
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by elganzar(m): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Akuruoulo:
what is the reason behind this ingerish ?

Nkan ti bobo yen shey dun mi nau
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by bikefab(m): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lol...this is the real MVP.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by kaptaintintin: 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
mytime24:
Ashawo man

ashwo women
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by dam4sam: 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
saphiere:

"Women" and always trying to short-circuit how things work!
If this guy had given gift to 35 Women and they all refuse his advances, you wont hear Pim!
Women like you will say they did not force him to give them
Did he force the Women to send him gift?

He is a handsome dude and l have the feeling these are Women like YOU, that cant find a husband. grin grin

In Law, "A Promise" does not establish a "Legally Binding Contract" and is not actionable.
It lacks the third element to establish a Validly Binding Contract (Consideration/Payment)
(LLB 101)
Promising to marry somebody and not marrying them later, when you feel they are not your choice for a Wife is not Fraud.
I will successfully defend anyone over this kind of nonsense, For FREE.

They should free the guy joor. This is just Harassment by law Enforcement and a group of Banshees.
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
His pocket will bear the heaviest share
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The mystery about this is how come the women never found out he was dating 35 of them....
They found out through the Victims association grin you can ask saphiere she's a member of the group

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by manbello(m): 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lols women and their Fish like head xo easy to break
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by gosmoney(m): 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kriss216:

The desperation of evening and night newspapers is marveling and orgasmic to my soul.

This Miyagawa is a living legend.

Victim association was formed by 35 desperate demons against a 39-year old guy.

He's a dude.

He should be celebrated.
and put into genness book of records

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by dam4sam: 12:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Princedapace:

He was not arrested for dating more women. He was arrested for lying about his age and taking money from them.

That is a crime Nigeria women commit here and go free.

When u take TF from a guy and refuse to show up, it is a crime. Nigerian ladies do it a lot. Nigerian ladies date more than one man at a time and they have different birthdays which they use to collect money from these boy friends.

So, if we are to go by this, Nigerian women commit more of this crime than men. He is at liberty to date as many women as he wants if only he was truthful with he birthday.

You are so on-point.
I hope his Lawyer will remind the Judge that some people have this habit of not remembering dates accurately, this Man can just be one of them, just like Nigerian Women who cant seem to remember their birth-date . shocked
There is no age-limit or Official Age that one is prohibited from dating, so he can date Women at any age he remembers, he has not committed the offence of lying, afteral, he did not claim such date, under Oath. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by dam4sam: 12:07am On Apr 24, 2021
Livelystone01:

I have seen your tantrums against men almost every other day in this forum and I've ignored, but I think I should say something and return back to my default observation mode.

You always use the word "men" instead of some men. It shows your analysis about us is skewed. I don't think you have dated up to 30 guys in your life, so that is very wrong of you to say "men" instead of trying to at least be smart by saying "some men".

Secondly, your mental process about men can't make you have a meaningful relationship with someone. It will affect your belief and trust level which no man wants. I can't stand a woman with a past baggage in her heart. I will end it before we even begin.

Thirdly, if you have met with so many bad guys, I think it is time you change your thought process (because as a man thinks, so he becomes), change your attitude because it will attract same toxicity and change your desires because you can't desire bad giys and expect good things.

Better still, stop living in fantasy land, there are ladies with wonderful relationships, the guys didn't fall from space, they were right beside them all along.

Please change your life by also forgiving guys from your past and move on, set yourself free from whatever past pains you are holding on to, and try to be positive about life and relationship so you can attract someone unique at least.

I am praying for you to find peace with "men" too.

GBAM!
That Banshee is beyond "Redeem"! grin grin
Lal las, the agadi'Nwanyi go claim she don marry Jesus.
Her Baggage is enormous, l hope she does not run kolo'Mental, one of these days.
Seriously Damaged. undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by balingaonline(m): 12:10am On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:

let me go and use the numbers to play BabaIjebu 3 direct and permutation, tomorrow, if the news is genuine, I will definitely chop.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by deavicky(m): 12:16am On Apr 24, 2021
The only I can see here, is the fact that he is not an Africa man. While some umorufuko will be here saying africa men are promiscuous.
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by kkins25(m): 12:18am On Apr 24, 2021
Ishilove:
Playaaaarrrr cheesy
na Dat guy wey dey always say damn nigaaar Don hack ur account abi?lol
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 12:19am On Apr 24, 2021
adajoe555:
cheesy Abeg wahala be like wetin again
wahala be like . . . . . . . .
funkeeeee ! ! aiye mi , temi . . . . .
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 12:45am On Apr 24, 2021
You say

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by tit(f): 1:05am On Apr 24, 2021
Na so I tell one Alhaji that I am 28.
That he should give me money for hostel.
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by bilulu(m): 1:06am On Apr 24, 2021
saphiere:
e b like say married men don show u pepper tire....
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by stayclearofme: 1:45am On Apr 24, 2021
providencia:

"Men are these, men are that". You spending so much energy on men. Stay away from men and you will be fine. You need to see a doctor though
Nor be small thing, that Sapphire sabi miss yern no be here. She sabi carry other people matta for head I never see.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by stayclearofme: 1:48am On Apr 24, 2021
saphiere:
It is because men are perfect liars and pretenders. You would date a married man for months and would not know he is married.
Leave men alone na there are toys everywhere. Pepper body! U sabi carry mata for head no be here.
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by Trimjos: 1:59am On Apr 24, 2021
saphiere:

Beg beg girl grin
Re: Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) by peacefull(f): 2:05am On Apr 24, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.