Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance (49382 Views)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by PAWG(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
only an uneducated hausa man can do this.

an igbo man's pride will not allow him.

Forget tribalism, education imbibes tolerance in you
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Kenoxman(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
McStoic:

That one good na. Some good MCs can make all the difference in your wedding reception. Especially those that know how to raise money for you..
Raise money indeed! A weeding is not a fund-raiser. Just do and go face ur marriage. This errorneous thinking has landed many newly couples in serious debt after elaborate arrangement. If money dey make ppl enjoy, it's a celebration.
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by grandstar(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
He. Ight be a bad dancer hence his unwillingness to dance. He doesn't want to be embarrassed.
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by LilMissRobbie(f): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
That woman doesn't look happy tho.. hmmm... I hope it's not what I'm thinking. Men like this can be very vile and cruel. See the way he was warming the MC like a violent man. I won't lie, I'm scared for his wife.

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by blackgold2018(m): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:

fool
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
igbsam:
Toxic marriage.

That woman is soup.

Very toxic. Look at his failed attempt at placating the woman (wife)

Hope it is a movie sha
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by samonak(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Na all this Aboki wey believe say to dance na Haram. If u check very well, that man fit be religious fanatic. Ironically, outside public scrutiny, the man go fit be chronic womanizer wey sabi lash wella, but outside he go de form ustaz. Hypocrite.
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Amaechi2023(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:

where you comot from sef?
watin bring tribe come this one?
even educated hausa men can do this fyi.
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Kirinwa: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
wale377:
moment a groom warned his wedding MC against telling him and his bride to dance grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EE_jzHsTbM

Wahala dey o grin grin

The groom is within his rights.

That's an hausa couple and I'm not surprised.
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Kirinwa: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Amaechi2023:
where you comot from sef?
watin bring tribe come this one?
even educated hausa men can do this fyi.

It's all about culture that's where tribe comes from. Different tribes have different cultures.

A typical hausa man is rigid despite education and they are more serious minded.

A typical Igbo man will not be this vocal over dance and might even despite not liking it as he considers what others think of his actions.
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Kirinwa: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
blackgold2018:
fool

That's the reality.
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by 5thcolm(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
That's me right there.

For your info, I am probably the funniest and jovial person you would ever see. But I know this things I don't do in public.
Dancing is one I can't do to save my life.
When I did my wedding, no one dance happen, no Dj sef. Me and my wife are living happily now.

Marriage is not about dancing
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Iamfragile: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
The Dj na idiot grin , him play opari ooo, see wetin we carry ooo. Dey stylishly pass message to the wife.
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by amdoyin82(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lankyscot:
This woman just married a TYRANT as a husband. She doesn't even look happy at all, she was probably coerced. What I see is an ARROGANT man. Dis one fit break e wife head walahi grin
This is exactly wht I observed. Tyrant and arrogant. His he a military man
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by wonder233: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
I really applaud the groom. I don't know what Nigerians obsession with dancing is. Some of us cannot dance and when you try to tell these people not to put you in that awkward situation, they just don't get it!
Years ago at an event, I specifically told the MC that I can't dance so he shouldn't call me out for it, guess what? He still did! I told him, but I specifically told you not to, he said "just dance" , I said, that is the issue, I can't, I don't know how to, why can't you people just respect a person's decision?

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by scofield114: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kestolove:
aggressive groom, na dia type dey beat woman
hhhhh who told u that he refuse to be a simp he has total control over her he is red pilled
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by scofield114: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
i will not dance nd i will not let my wife to dance for the world to see if u like call me toxic or watever the fk i like the man.
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by wpadmin: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
West2019:
Dance nah bad thing , is that day not your happiness day , well hot temper man I sorry for the wife

No be everybody sabi dance.

If him dance any how people go mock am and the video fit enter internet.

That’s all.

Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by mrkings84(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nothing Musa no go see for gate. Abi Na force to employee MC?
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by davillian(m): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
There are things I don't take for granted...
If I'm the lady I won't marry again.
See the way the man is walking, look at his eyes while he was warning the MC...
The lady felt embarrassed and she wanted to dance
But the man asked her to come here....
What I can see here is that this girl just entered slavery she won't have a voice in that house....
Sorry
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Shadowhack(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
See ur life this is a yoruba man
Queenlovely:

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by PoshTraveler: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:

i am an igbo man and i will do it
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by tete7000(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
The woman don enter one chance
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Treasuredvessel: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
The lady wanted to dance but he wouldn't let her,it's well with both of them
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by blackmantis: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
O pari o!

See wetin she marry oh!

Lol.... grin grin grin
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Richthekid: 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lol
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Yankee101: 12:03am On Apr 25, 2021
Hausa man no nonsense

If wife no gree na to add
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by mechanics(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Funny man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake / Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.