Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today (49385 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Blakberrybabes2: 12:55am On May 08, 2016
We all thought it was a movie or photoshoot (due to the presence of the photographer) when this man went down on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend! At that moment, the whole traffic stopped. That was when we knew it’s real life. Even the policewoman directing traffic had no choice but to watch in amazement. It happened at Agnes junction close to St. Dominic Catholic church/Our Lady’s secondary school.

It was later gathered that the guy had spoken to the traffic warden about his intention before he went ahead so the warden helped him steer away traffic for the minutes it’d take him to do his "stunt". If not, with the kind of crazy driving in Lagos ehn, one vehicle would just com’an hit them without caring that it’s love they are doing…

Source: http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/nigerian-guy-proposes-to-his-girlfriend.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by talk2alabama: 12:57am On May 08, 2016
This is it... this is wat I call romantic! cool

18 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 12:57am On May 08, 2016
Ok.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Tapout(m): 1:05am On May 08, 2016

Tapout: op, where u say e happen again??

Op: yaba

Tapout: okay.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Ibroboss(m): 1:16am On May 08, 2016
Propose? They will soon break up,let's bet

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by tracyfemmmm: 1:19am On May 08, 2016
Make car no jam them oh. tongue .
Anyway congratulations to them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Coolgent(m): 2:02am On May 08, 2016
May be the guy na Okada man

12 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by yarimo(m): 2:17am On May 08, 2016
The guy is the national president of national association of OKADA riders grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by ireneony(f): 2:51am On May 08, 2016
Guy wey wan try this with me de neva born am undecided yeye

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Lexusgs430: 3:11am On May 08, 2016
Where all those brakeless Dangote lorries when you need them?

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by ibkgab001: 3:41am On May 08, 2016
Yaba

Another thing pass through my mind

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by AfroKnight: 3:47am On May 08, 2016
Weirdos. Trying too hard to be creative.

13 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by headboiy: 5:25am On May 08, 2016
Make I no just talk my mind shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by debque(m): 5:52am On May 08, 2016
hhhhmmm....dem oloriBOOrukus...dangote truck never hit dem for road..

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 5:57am On May 08, 2016
NURTW love in the making.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by jazinogold(m): 6:10am On May 08, 2016
mk dem try m for third mainland bridge

as for me, I go take my babe on a boat cruise....then I will ask her out, if she says NO...na to push her comot for my boat! grin

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 7:59am On May 08, 2016
Ibroboss:

Hahahaha
Is like most people Who PROPOSE in public now BREAK UP easily.
While people like us Who are currently and quitely meeting with the parents of our fiancees, without public proposals, will technically defeat this spirit.

LADIES love yahoo guys die.... grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by dsmooth1(m): 8:10am On May 08, 2016
N xoooooo,,,,dos dat reduce d price of gari,rice n beans for market,, even kulikuli don cost :DN

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2016
They just came out from yabaleft rehab

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Flashh: 9:28am On May 08, 2016
Not impressed. Till I see them propose to each other in the furnace of fire.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by NaLaugh: 9:28am On May 08, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
They just came out from yabaleft rehab

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by viscocom(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2016
Ibroboss:
BAD BELLA IS ALLOWED HATERS

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by iliyande(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2016
That's what women love most in relationship tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 9:29am On May 08, 2016
Awww. Nice: As for me I will propose to my bae on the MOON!. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by searchng4love: 9:30am On May 08, 2016
yaba left or right...where r the danfo drivers when needed most?

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Bromakerr: 9:31am On May 08, 2016
street love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by omusiliyu(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2016
are they sick?

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by omoijesa(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2016
Gullible folks everywhere....cant just imagine myself doing this bullshit 2 a lady,not hating dough

9 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by berrystunn(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2016
Hope fight no go end ham??
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:33am On May 08, 2016
Tapout:
Tapout: op, where u say e happen again??
Op: yaba
Tapout: okay.
both of them na escapee from yaba left

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by greatness22(m): 9:33am On May 08, 2016
Must they carry their madness called love to the public? See another show of madness. SMH

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by hugger102: 9:33am On May 08, 2016
Ibroboss:
Jesus hate??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.