Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' (5466 Views)

I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This / He Told His Mother "She's Invading His Privacy", She Replied With This / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by michigang: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Biglittlelois:
The pain though cheesy I really laughed hard when reading through cheesy I bet if they were in a relationship, this response will actually be a break up grin

Guys don't understand that using that "k" word usually happens when the previous reply from the guy is very annoying/hurting, and she just wants to end the conversation.

Modified
The last part says it's a guy that replied with "k" not a girl, so slow your horses with name calling and female insults here abeg.
fountainofyouth, is that you
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Oturatetuala(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
No be there fault, some of them can't even spell there names correctly.
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Chybuxor(f): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
OneKinGuy:
So I was browsing through reddit this morning and I came acoress this grin

I know "K" replies are bad.. but I never knew it can be this bad
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Why's the guy weeping and gnashing his teeth" because he was replied with "K"

A girl wrote that not a guy.. "K guy"

1 Like

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by NtiObaEneke(f): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
OneKinGuy:
Hilarious! cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Nickshrapnel: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
For someone who claim to not give a fvck, he sure as hell did grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by luminouz(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2021
My favourite reply to useless and tiring posts. That stuff dey pain women wella. And some emotion laden guys too.

A 'K' in time Saves Nine, mudafucker!!! grin
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by richmond500: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2021
OneKinGuy:
lolz the guy is pained.
I remembered Ishilove sent me this screenshot on a particular thread which I replied k, I just quickly go edit my comment grin
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Offpoint1: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2021
He doesn't give a fxck but wrote epistle... Humans!
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by femi4: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2021
OneKinGuy:
The post has nothing to do with girls. Always looking for every opportunity to bash the female folks.

The later part reads " you ll be know as the K guy"

1 Like

Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by Ishilove: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
richmond500:
lolz the guy is pained.
I remembered Ishilove sent me this screenshot on a particular thread which I replied k, I just quickly go edit my comment grin
grin
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by murphyibiam15(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Only when referring to both gender, and "you guys" is mainly what is used, and in this instance, he referred to the "guy" as in a male, especially when he used the phrase "look at that "k" guy", so that can't be a female.
Okay, cool. Can we get to know?
Re: See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' by phazotron(m): 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
1F30M4:
Lmaoooo wahala grin grin this redditor get time & strength sha.. If only we could send memes on there, maybe I'll hit their(dunno the gender) dm with that "be calming down" meme lol grin

If you no fit reply me with "okay", "ok", even "kk", abeg abeg just leave me on read, maa fi "k" da ile ru.. But if you maa get coconut head, shorii just be prepared to sleep there with your "k", shingbain strength ah no get.. Ti o ba ji, ki e pe mi lori aago cheesy

If you leave me on read I'll just delete your contact. I don't second guess myself anymore on that level. E better to follow average girl Wey rate you than to follow figure 8 Wey no rate you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Beware Of This New Sympathy Scam In Town / How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) / Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Abroad Are In This Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.