Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,969 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" (19053 Views)

DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week / Tonto Dikeh: I’m Getting Married! / Mercy Johnson: ‘i Didn’t Lie About My Edo Prince Suitor! I’m Getting Married Thi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Beync(f): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2011
hooker or or hooker, she is getting married!~ am happy for Mercy!
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Stgab: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2011
gud 4 her pls. she try pass other noollywood stars
i beg oooh,
grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by gamesb: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2011
mama-gee (f)
abeg go find ur own.
abba do u see that young man as old guy?
pls put on ur glassess to see properly ok.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2011
awwwwwww I am happy for her.

She look happy.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by gamesb: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2011
hi everybody check out this queen.
good to eat.

Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2011
dani1luv:

The Guy nor even fine at all shocked I tot mercy gat taste undecided
Marriage is not reserved for fine people only. That Edo man is her choice. My guess is that he probably treats her better than the other men she's met, and that's why she chose to be engaged to him. Do you really think people marry to reveal their tastes? Is a decision to make a lifetime commitment based on "taste"?

@ gamesb,
Please stop ruining my thread! angry angry
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Sarahluv(f): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2011
Beync:

But wats wrong with girls defining the kind of color another girl shud mary when she is already happy with wat she hav.

I tire o. Some girls just want to force their preferences on others.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Beync(f): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2011
they shud get them pics with their fiance and post
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by dani1luv: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2011
Good Girl:

Marriage is not reserved for fine people only . That Edo man is her choice. My guess is that he probably treats her better than the other men she's met, and that's why she chose to be engaged to him. Do you really think people marry to reveal their tastes? Is a decision to make a lifetime commitment based on "taste"?

@ gamesb,
Please stop ruining my thread! angry angry
Waz just joking jare
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Sarahluv(f): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2011
Beync:

they shud get them pics with their fiance and post

Yes. Make dem show us their own wowo guys.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Beync(f): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2011
Sarahluv:

Yes. Make dem show us their own wowo guys.
Lol, i dont want to see masquerades lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Tunsbobo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2011
Good for her wink
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2011
Mrs. Siena:

Please mamagee post pictures of your b/f or fiance for us to see. If you dont have anything positive to say then keep quiet. And what do you mean marry someone like that? what is wrong with the guy. Bad belle abeg go hug wet transformer if he dey pain u. Mschewwwwwwww
Good Girl:

What do you mean by "someone like that"? You're talking with so much authority - ". . . . . someone like that. . . . ."? Do you know him? What reason should she have not to marry him if that's the man that makes her happy? ". . . .someone like that. . . ". That's why it's essential for mothers to school their children on the importance of maturity once they get to be a certain age.

This mamagee must really be a b****ch. None of her posts makes sense. angry
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by johnjoel(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2011
good for her grin cool sad angry embarassed lipsrsealed[tt][/tt] cry[code][/code][quote][/quote][list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list][s][/s]
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by MrsSiena1(f): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2011
THE AMAKA:

I didn't know Mrs. Siena had it in her. LOL  cheesy grin

Lol. I do oh. Some people can be very annoying
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by sleekch1c(f): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2011
am happy for her, she deserves to be happy!
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by oneluvb55(f): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2011
anyhow sha
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by OAM4J: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2011
Wish her Goodluck!
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by JUO(m): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2011
18 months marriage. good luck
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by hbrednic: 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2011
the guy as a prince deserves somebody pretty,that girl in the picture is just too ugly.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by PurestBoy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2011
She now wants to settle down after phucking almost half of Naija men. Bloodyy gold digger
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Browser69(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2011
The prince no sabi hold his wife-to-be like this?

Oga no dull urself o na ur property.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by strangest(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by cogsej06(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2011
Good for them only hope they dont break up after wedding.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by mamagee3(f): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2011
mikeujoel:

This mamagee must really be a b****ch. None of her posts makes sense. angry
You're a reetarded drone!

If you were paying attention and looked through the thread very well.

You would have seen where I stated it was about him looking way older than Mercy.

Ofcourse, you being a daft wouldn't look through it before commenting rubbish.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2011
mama-gee:

You're a reetarded drone!

If you were paying attention and looked through the thread very well.

You would have seen where I stated it was about him looking way older than Mercy.

Ofcourse, you being a daft wouldn't look through it before commenting rubbish.

haahhahahhahah. Caught a nerve, didn't i? From your profile pic, I can see you are one fugly babe. Accept my sympathies grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by mamagee3(f): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^Cretin, you didn't strike any nerve instead you showed off your blindness and idiocy for the whole world to see. grin

Why are you opening up my profile? stalking much!

Looks like you wanted my attention so badly that you had to keep an eye on comments, get a life!

gay!
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Natasha2(f): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
mama-gee:

^^Cretin, you didn't strike any nerve instead you showed off your blindness and idiocy for the whole world to see. grin

Why are you opening up my profile? stalking much!

Looks like you wanted my attention so badly that you had to keep an eye on comments, get a life!

gay!

hmmmmm, I can see your hormones are really heating up. Lack of sex can be a bad thing grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by mamagee3(f): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2011
*Officially ignored*
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by adeibi: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2011
@kunbee whatz up, how are u? Longest time,

@THE AMAKA are u d famous the amaka on bella naija who's always lukn out for supposed first 2 comment pple?
Anyways nice meetin u.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by adeibi: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2011
Why are u pple getting over ur selves cos of ths news? Na wa o, it's only in NL u c pple always gettin insultive over trivial issues.
Even d couple sef no send una or knw dt ths thread or u ppleeven exists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone / You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia / Wizkid Signs DJ Tunez On Star Boy Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.