Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" (19051 Views)

DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week / Tonto Dikeh: I’m Getting Married! / Mercy Johnson: ‘i Didn’t Lie About My Edo Prince Suitor! I’m Getting Married Thi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by efeosazee: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2011
@190

The only permanent thing in life is change, whether she was a hooker in the past or not, if she has changed and turn a new live and in process find love, you should be happy for her and not question her past.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by nipoga(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2011
Mercy,i am happy for you ooh,i wish i was ready before him i would have being the happiest man,any way God knows the best.take care of him,i know that he love you very well lol.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Akosbaba(m): 1:42am On Apr 27, 2011
Hope they last
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by GeorgeD1(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2011
e be like say na me go marry this mercy girl oooo! afterall i'm a prince too! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by LesbianBoy(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2011
@anishe u day craze o grin grin grin grin grin why u wan know weda she be virgin grin grin grin, @all the guys, am sure 'conji' 4 don hold the 'edo prince' anytime he see that her sweet body cheesy cheesy cheesy, am sure the man no go wan furcckk up! becos he knows enuff guys go take him place sharp sharp
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by mummy3(f): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
mama-gee:

You spoke my mind completely. . .

The man looks like her older brother or even her uncle.

I mean how can someone as young as mercy Johnson marry someone like that? undecided

I believe you just want to mock the poor girl cos i cant see anything wrong with the guy. They both look alike and good match to get married. You wanted the guy to look like ( ramsey, tuvi or mike ezuronye abi). Pls let mercy be, if he's going to give her joy all the rest of her life.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by mummy3(f): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2011
gamesb:

mama-gee (f)
abeg go find your own.
abba  do u see that young man as old guy?
pls put on your glassess to see properly ok.

Dont mind mama gee
i believe she's jealous or she wish to marry de guy
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by mummy3(f): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
Dont mind her, Assuming the guy is fairskin he would have been fine in her eyes. is it because he's not a movie star?
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by mummy3(f): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2011
dani1luv:

Waz just joking jare

Accepted, but members wouldn't take it as a joke
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by mummy3(f): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2011
When MERCY was not married--- people were saying she doesn't want to marry, she's a hook. now
MERCY want to marry - people are saying her husband is not fine
Na wa for this world-o.
You cant please everyone
Mercy you've made the choice that suit you. if they feel your husband is not handsome, let them take the matter to court or go and hug a wet transformer as someone rightly said earlier.
Good luck my sweet actress
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by mummy3(f): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
carl-concepts:

grin Hope her fiancee go like her with her bald head. wish dem a successful future 2geda.

Didnt de fiancee see her with the bald her, b4 he proposed to her? i believe u are out of words, u're just looking for what to say. You need annaul leave to rest then take piriton during ur leave period, it will enable u rest/sleep well so that when you wake up and talk, your talk will make sense
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by ypad: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
Good news. Mercy i am happy for you,
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Aivoyin(f): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2011
it is going to be great,dats good of u kip it up
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by joanie84: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2011
Relationship is not based only on good looks. its a composite of looks,  character, religious beliefs and culture. so for all those who think he's older or too dark or not good looking enough the MAN definitely has attributes that Mercy needs otherwise she wouldnt be getting married,  soon someone may say maybe shes getting married for the crown, lmao  grin , princess Mercy of Edo kingdom,  cool
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by ballachi101(m): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2011
i dont understand what the meant by 'the edo prince', i'm from edo state and we have a 1001 persons with prince added to their name, she shuld jst mention his name jo![color=#990000][/color][tt][/tt]
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by tpia5: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2011
well, if kate can have a prince then why cant mercy. grin

me sef e be like say i go find prince oh.

not swazi-style one sha, but a properly princely prince.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by joanie84: 7:27am On May 01, 2011
grin grin grin sos real prince wanted , apply if u have a crown  cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by skelemba: 8:43pm On May 04, 2011
To know what's happening in your world, follow us @mypages10 on twitter. If you are not on twitter, stay abreast and get a free twitter account. www.twitter.com/mypages10.
Also get a chance to win free recharge cards on our weekly quiz. spread the word, Tell your friends and family on twitter.
Email us on mypages1.0@gmail.com for enquiry. The Weekly quiz holds every Sunday from 4pm-6pm.
Prize goes to the first correct answer via retweet.(Please do not send your answers via direct message) do let us know the mobile network you use alongside your answer when you are retweeting.
U can also say that '@mypages10 provides u with the latest tweets on what's happening around the globe so you can be sure to stay intouch with you world even as you tweet.
Please Note weekly quiz start from the 22nd of may 2011
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by gboben: 7:03pm On May 06, 2011
gud 4or her
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by nmdbs239(m): 9:14am On May 08, 2011
So what, who cares!
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by GeorgeD1(m): 7:16pm On May 13, 2011
hmmmm! all that bodacious booty going to only one man at last
free from groping nollywood directors! grin wink
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by vanstanzy(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2012
UNA GET TIME, SHA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus At International Women's Day Dinner (Photos) / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary / Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.