Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" (19052 Views)

DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week / Tonto Dikeh: I’m Getting Married! / Mercy Johnson: ‘i Didn’t Lie About My Edo Prince Suitor! I’m Getting Married Thi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by mamagee3(f): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^What exactly are you saying?
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Finecat(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2011
The girl's @$$ is like Whooaa!! shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by carlconcepts: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2011
grin Hope her fiancee go like her with her bald head. wish dem a successful future 2geda.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by BB013(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2011
Edo prince my foot.why does all dis naija actress give theirselves hype, if not a footballer, Musician, actors like them a prince. Well am waiting for one of them say she is getting married to a president, governor or an Oba.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by lepasharon(f): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2011
woreva!dont lyk her anymore shes gone all slutty, i prefered wen she used 2 act witch housegirl,innocent student
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by tori4town: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2011
congrats mercy,its high time at d negative publicity abt ur personal life will stop. wink
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by tori4town: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2011
its high time mercy congrats at least d negative publicity abt ur personal life will stop
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2011
mama-gee:

*Officially ignored*

'Raises hand in victory and officially signs off for the day' wink
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by sley4life(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2011
its been said dat pretty gals end up marrying ugly dude.I gez i'll b ugly 2 marry a hot chick
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Angelaoke: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2011
190,why are u sayin she is a hooker've u picked her up in ltaly road be/4 pls dnt spoil someone's wedding,dat comment is not fair,4 redman44 u speak my well mind well done some people dnt just think be4 they act
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Goldieluks: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
he even got pink tooth, grin grin grin
no offiense
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Limaoscar: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
And who is the person insinuating rubbish you this little girl. Mamagee what if he looks older than her what business is that of yours. Sometimes you just run your mouth like a tap. Just be careful and waka pass

Did you say sometimes she runs Her mouth, you are too gracious. She runs her mouth on Nairaland ALL THE TIME! Why do you think She has over 17k post, if you check out 90% of those post na trash and hypocrisy full am grin grin.

Very rest-less pikin that Mama-gee tongue tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by lynxnoon(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2011
Finecat:

The girl's @$$ is like Whooaa!! shocked
grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by ektbear: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2011
Congratulations to her. She sho is fine. Makes me drool every time i see her smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by semid4lyfe(m): 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2011
ekt_bear:

Congratulations to her. She sho is fine. Makes me drool every time i see her smiley

Thought you only tripped for Yoruba peeps like Omo-T? grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by ektbear: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2011
When it comes to women (and personal affairs in my life), there is no tribalism, bigotry, discrimination in my body.

My hormones don't care whether you are Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, or whatever Mercy Johnson is grin

Speaking of which. . . what is she?
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by marychi18: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2011
@mama-gee.
is she supposed to be older than d guy or of equal age?

grow up swtie and think b4 u speak type
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Kunbee: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2011
adeibi:

@kunbee whatz up, how are u? Longest time,

Iya wassup na
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by THEAMAKA(f): 12:02am On Apr 24, 2011
adeibi:

@kunbee whatz up, how are u? Longest time,

@THE AMAKA are u d famous the amaka on bella naija who's always lukn out for supposed first 2 comment pple?
Anyways nice meetin u.

YES I AM! i was actually on bella naija before i joined this site lol  grin
so you have taken notice? nice.

ekt_bear:

Speaking of which. . . what is she?
Igbira from Kogi
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by ektbear: 12:07am On Apr 24, 2011
THE AMAKA:

Igbira from Kogi

Cool, thanks. So many different ethnic groups in naija which I don't know much about.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by thegeorgy(f): 12:50am On Apr 24, 2011
i'm happy for her,she really deserves to be happy.at least all the rumours about her will subside.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by naijangel7(f): 1:47am On Apr 24, 2011
Anybody who says that man looks way older than Mercy needs psychiatric evaluation or at least, an eye test. He doesn't look more than 5 years older than her. Not particularly goodlooking but not old either.

Wish them all the very best, seems they've come a long way.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 24, 2011
Is that Iyawo siena dishing it out? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Go Iyawo siena go iyawo siena go shocked grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 24, 2011
e no go last.who is next on her list? Which one be insultive again? NECO and WAEC take note.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by bkbabe97y(m): 4:08am On Apr 24, 2011
Why the fucxk they look like siblings for?
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Blazay(m): 4:27am On Apr 24, 2011
I am so happy for her.
She will make a fine wife. kiss
I hope that boy treats her well after all she has been through.

[size=20pt]WHAT A BODY SHE HAS! [/size]
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by darknouiui: 7:02am On Apr 24, 2011
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by GeorgeD1(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2011
i'm not surprised. all these babes are just using nollywood as a fishing ground to
trap wealthy suitors! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by ObamaUS: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2011
I pray the marriage will last and she herself should stop exposing those provocative boobs and indecent dressing in their yeye nollywood movies,

A responsible woman/wife is supposed to be decent in her dressing

happy married life in advance
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by juman(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2011
Good luck to you MJ.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by diva2011(f): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2011
Thanks to God, i wish her a Happy married life.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by orbaxy(m): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2011
Mama Gee and Papa Gee,

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary / Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone / You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.