Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" (19050 Views)

DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week / Tonto Dikeh: I’m Getting Married! / Mercy Johnson: ‘i Didn’t Lie About My Edo Prince Suitor! I’m Getting Married Thi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by slymm(f): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2011
i feel sorry for all of you who have an issue with looks when it comes to a lifelong institution like marriage. Its a sad sad day in the life of a woman or man who believes looks has anything to do with a marriage. let Mercy be, she can marry whoever she wants, black or fair, stop being so shallow, its pathetic!!
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2011
slymm:

i feel sorry for all of you who have an issue with looks when it comes to a lifelong institution like marriage. Its a sad sad day in the life of a woman or man who believes looks has anything to do with a marriage. let Mercy be, she can marry whoever she wants, black or fair, stop being so shallow, its pathetic!!

X2.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Dpet: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2011
I wonder why people take drugs for other people's headache. Life and marriage is all about choice. Mercy Johnson has made her choice, so let her be.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2011
Whatever your comments are here about her face or her lover's, all we should wish a dude getting married soon is GEJ, sorry, good luck.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Sarahluv(f): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2011
Egbira, interesting. The major thing I know about the Egbiras is that they are passionate farmers from Kogi State.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by poweredcom(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2011
No mind am na wheer moneyd ey den dey Naija women are fake ass bitches
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Ystranger: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2011
Mamagee is so stupidddd, sometimes I wonder how she is able to manage her monthly periods.

What a dunce!

I am not surprised though, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by marvel10: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
Poweredcom, leave out the naija women are this and that, Remember your mother and sisters could be as bad if not worse.
Post was about MJ getting married. Don't use it as an excuse to be hating on Nigerian women.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by nasoeb: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2011
This useless girl called mama-gee, you are only showing off your stupidity. what yo you show here reflects exactly what you are for life.

you don't have any reason to condemn that guy, weather older or younger. na your Business? na your papa pikin? foolish girl.

i believe na accumulation of bad odor in that your stinky mouth that leads to this.

useless girl grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by osas007(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2011
Ordinary a good life wish for the couples?No some idiots wont do that instead they prefer judging the look of the guy and saying he is either old or too young, We are negroids oooo we need to change our mentality when it comes to wedlock.Wish them happy life
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by U1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2011
Truly, there is someone for everyone. cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by PhysicsMHD(m): 12:17am On Apr 25, 2011
Wait . . .an Edo prince? Who is his father?

Is Odi an Edo name? Or is that short for Odibo or Odiase?

Perhaps, this is a prince from one of those monarchies in Edo state besides the Benin one. . .that's probably it.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by ektbear: 1:30am On Apr 25, 2011
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 25, 2011
ekt_bear:

[img]http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/7498777/Leave-Mama-Gee-alone-.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Chris-Crocker[/img]
You are truly a joka grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

slymm:

Respect wink wink
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by HotieTima(f): 4:34am On Apr 25, 2011
ooooohhh mercy is getting married sweet man. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by anishe(m): 6:14am On Apr 25, 2011
Is she a Virgin? Just to know. Thank you.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by ibrutex(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2011
Gud 4 her @_@
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by chibaby5(f): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2011
Nice smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by GeorgeD1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2011
anishe:

mercy johnson a virgin?! with those big jugs of hers?! 

ha, ha, ha! that must be the biggest joke of the year!  grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by nasoeb: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2011
some people are just funny.

what is virginity got to do with this thread.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by ifekobi(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2011
Am really happy for her most especially after a one track dedication by Duncan Mighty
Hope she will find love and Happiness and stay forever with the man rather than divorcing in no distant time
like other super actress. tongue tongue tongue kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by pereze: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2011
MAMAGEE describe your ideal man let's see. Your type lack taste and swag, waiting seriously for the description because I know you don't have a boyfriend so asking for his pics will be off the hook. Keep your pics too, I know you look like an egg, congrats!
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2011
anishe:

Why do you want to know
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by GeorgeD1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2011
well, maybe he wants to be the first to enter there before her edo prince suitor! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2011
Pls manh!!!!

You are killing me.

Let him dream on.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by vislabraye(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2011
Edo prince? What kingdom?
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by pereze: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2011
[color=#006600]Mamagee is so stupidddd, sometimes I wonder how she is able to manage her monthly periods.

What a dunce!

I am not surprised though, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.
[/color]

YSTRANGER I am yet to see anybody more stupid as you are.
After all the comments you made about the dead corpers in the North you still have the gut to talk here.
Hand go soon tough you, Ndama cow like you!
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by mamagee3(f): 1:30am On Apr 26, 2011
^^Thanks for putting that daft in his place. . .

A reetard trying to bring someone else down to his level, Isn't it just funny and ridicuolus?
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by GeorgeD1(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2011
mercy johnson should have married me instead. maybe she doesn't
realise i'm a prince too? grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Basildon1(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2011
mama-gee:

^^Thanks for putting that daft in his place. . .

A reetard trying to bring someone else down to his level, Isn't it just funny and ridicuolus?

HUSH your mouth!! You say some really mean stuff!
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by ibibiogrl: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2011
@michelin89
He looks like her brother. They have the same nose, the nose that makes Mercy average!
I think that what actually makes them suit each other, they look alike so the compliment each other and look cute together smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by naijasing(f): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2011
iam happy 4 her all the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards / Stephanie Linus At International Women's Day Dinner (Photos) / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.