Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu (32016 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Govenor Wike & Seyi Makinde Visited President Elect Tinubu At Defence House(pic) / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by uptimum123(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
National leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has explained reasons why he visited President Muhammadu Buhari.

He spoke to State House correspondents after meeting with the President alongside his long-standing ally and former Osun State governor, Chief Bisi Akande, at the Presidential Villa on Monday night .

According to him, they exchanged ideas on current happenings in the country especially the rising insecurity.

He also urged all Nigerians to support the government in its journey to finding solutions to all national challenges.

He said, “It’s to generally review the perceptions going on outside there and equally focus on the security across the country more.

“He will have more information than we have, but we are his ears close to the ground and we have to exchange views so that a better Nigeria is grounded. That’s all.

“He also proposed a concerted and united response to the various crises facing Nigeria,” Tinubu said.

According to him, the current discomfort being faced by Nigerians  cannot be said to be peculiar to Nigeria.

He added that finding solutions, through consultations and exchange of views and ideas on how to change the fortunes of the country should be collective and contributive.

He said, “The best way is what we are doing; coming together to reduce banditry, to move for unity and be able to bring a better Nigeria to the people.

“The welfare of our people is extremely important. And yes, every nation will go through this curves and difficult times. How we communicate it to the people, what are the areas to help make it easier for people to bear, those are ideas on how to be able to change the leadership of the country.”

On the rumour that his relationship with the president was strained, Tinubu said: “Nothing like that, nothing like unhealthy… Who, is our doctor? Is it social media that is measuring the relationship? I don’t have to disturb him openly on camera, is it? No, we have so many ways to look at issues. We have nothing like that. Very, very. Very close and cordial, frank and honest.”

On what the President needs at the moment from Nigerians, he said, “cooperation, understanding and determination. Effective security, effective information. There is no president who will want his country in chaos. Have you seen one? Point one to me. There is no one that will want his citizens exposed to banditry and danger.

“There’s no president or leader that will want his nation fractured by tribalism, religious differences and all that. It calls for serious management and serious evaluation and dialogue once in a while. That’s all.”

On the chances of APC clinching the 2023 presidency, he said: “No, I don’t want to predict that one right now, I don’t want to do that subject now. The chances are as bright as a midnight star. We’ll continue to work for a better Nigeria and that’s what you need.

“We cannot interject politics and assumption into everything, we have a nation to build, we have a baton to pass. You can depend on Buhari that he will not spend one hour beyond his tenure.

“He will do that, he will comply with the Constitution. So, how it happens? Read the Nigerian Constitution and find out from INEC website.”

https://leadership.ng/why-i-visited-president-buhari-tinubu/amp/

15 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Kestolove(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
outgoing and incoming president of Nigeria...God bless you both

62 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by BigSarah(f): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Well remember Nigerians, free food everyday if you do this! grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Imsoblessed: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by longetivity(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
you can't be the president of Nigeria, that I have seen

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by longetivity(m): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
outgoing and incoming president of Nigeria...God bless you both
you mean incoming president of Lagos

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by NwaNimo1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Rubbish........

'Sunday Igboho' is causing you sleepless nights!

[img]https://media1./images/becc1f4915e1148b9d33977ce4fb9c02/tenor.gif?itemid=21274393[/img]

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by athaboi(f): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Unfortunate Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Felason(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sabotaging son of a bastard!
Keep betraying your people for presidency you'll never smell!

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by wetdspace(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Jagaban always with a brilliant response. 2023 God will give you more good health!

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
How far with Reno Omo-kirikiri's petition against Tinubu? grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by noleflendum: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
If Iboous like it or not Tinubu is our next president

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by gbaskiboy: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bullion Van Master

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by TheStranger: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
The controller general of the South West

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
He said, “The best way is what we are doing; coming together to reduce banditry, to move for unity and be able to bring a better Nigeria to the people.

“The welfare of our people is extremely important. And yes, every nation will go through this curves and difficult times.
How we communicate it to the people, what are the areas to help make it easier for people to bear, those are ideas on how to be able to change the leadership of the country

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by asobo1: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nigerians don't reinforce a failed political party.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by inoki247: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
50 million Army loading...

10 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
You don't have to explain..youre both old and non value adding..nonsense men

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Godblessbiafraa: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Buhari has made life so difficult for Nigerians that even the people that use to bring food in the dream no longer bring.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by BlessedNuel: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Many ain't in shock...Na your paddy nah

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by janedonez(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by richmond500: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
leaders
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by iammo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Someone needs to talk to Buhari and I think Tinubu just did just that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
U be sell out big time. A very big disappointment and worse is the dead meat/ vulture seller below me. These are people who cannot say or stand by the truth for once, even at the detriment of their people... Shame shame shammm!!! Fuuucking idiots. No wonder we are where we are now... Fooooooolssss.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
On the rumour that his relationship with the president was strained, Tinubu said: “Nothing like that, nothing like unhealthy… Who, is our doctor?
Is it social media that is measuring the relationship?
I don’t have to disturb him openly on camera, is it? No, we have so many ways to look at issues.
We have nothing like that. Very, very. Very close and cordial, frank and honest.”
Wailers , AKA, Children of hate, frustrations and perdition right now........

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Born2conquer: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tinubu did not say this

His Media team did!

We need to stop packaging Old men as strong and active men in this country, na packaging make us vote buhari that time

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by Revere27: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Exchange we kind of yeye ideas undecided

Abeg make una go sit-down jhor.

Always meeting and the country is deteriorating day by day shocked
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by humberjade: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Our out coming President grin

Foolish and wicked clowns

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
ur presidential ambition

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu by ShenTeh(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Of all the worries in this nation today.

Thunder fire Buhari
Thunder fire Tinubu
Thunder fire all the troublers of the peace of this country - Herdsmen, UGM, IPOB, Boko Haram, whoever!

In fact, Almighty God's all-powered highest-voltage super-packed fire be directed to the lots of all our politicians and lovers of bloodshed!

(You may replace 'Thunder fire' with 'F`ck', depending on the language that helps relieve your frustration.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s / Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President / Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.